(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 495.
#5451 7 years ago

I sold/traded my Teed off' for $1850 and the kids really miss it. If anyone has it, let me know if your interested in moving it.

#5452 7 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a walking dead pro.

#5453 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm on the hunt for a walking dead pro.

I have not played one, but judging from videos I have seen I would want the premium over the pro because of walker bombs and the fantastic light show.

Rob

#5454 7 years ago

trying to get shipment from outside Edmonton to Vancouver Same Day wont do used stuff anymore including pinball machines who knows what or who to use and can do home to depot or home? Cheers

#5455 7 years ago

Not sure if they do Vancouver but a guy in Kamloops bought a game from me, I packed it up on a pallet, they picked it up from my garage, in Calgary and delivered it to him the next day. ACE courier..

#5456 7 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

trying to get shipment from outside Edmonton to Vancouver Same Day wont do used stuff anymore including pinball machines who knows what or who to use and can do home to depot or home? Cheers

Try Mackie. They're the local STI uses to deliver games.

#5457 7 years ago

Try uship, let us know how it goes. I've got quotes through them a couple times but ended up going a different route.

#5458 7 years ago

Thanks guys problem solved had shipper phone same day and seems now to be no problem?

#5459 7 years ago

I have my Woz Standard with shaker for Sale or Trade. I'd love a Hobbit for trade, but also have it listed for $9450. She's a beauty with Cliffys.

#5460 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Txs guys. Gonna explore the Portland deal a bit more. Long drive but no risk. Never been to Portland either

Coming into this late - Portland is an excellent Pinball city and I'm sure there are some pindeals to be had.
When I lived in Vancouver I would sometimes daytrip to Portland, pick up two pins, and drive back. Even better if you can drive down Friday and back Saturday. Good food, good beer, = win.
And as you said you can look at and evaluate the pin.

Seattle is also a good Pinball city. And closer.

#5461 7 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Spooky Pinball Rob Zombie #115
All factory mods that were available at the time.
Plastic protectors,upgraded LED's,Back Alley Creations light up mods.
Hit me with your trades,no junk,no EM's
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/2016-spooky-pinball-rob-zombie-115.5405/

#5462 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Looking to sell or trade a nice RFM with professional LCD install and mounting kit done. I can also include the original monitor which is in excellent working condition.
All new fans, new high end power supply, color matching leds, new legs, shopped, new flipper mechs and so on.
$4100 CAD plus tax will consider trades!

Never did receive pics? Is it sold?

#5463 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Looking to sell or trade my Spooky Pinball Rob Zombie #115
All factory mods that were available at the time.
Plastic protectors,upgraded LED's,Back Alley Creations light up mods.
Hit me with your trades,no junk,no EM's
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/2016-spooky-pinball-rob-zombie-115.5405/

Already?! How come? Game not your cup of tea?

#5464 7 years ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

Coming into this late - Portland is an excellent Pinball city and I'm sure there are some pindeals to be had.
When I lived in Vancouver I would sometimes daytrip to Portland, pick up two pins, and drive back. Even better if you can drive down Friday and back Saturday. Good food, good beer, = win.
And as you said you can look at and evaluate the pin.
Seattle is also a good Pinball city. And closer.

Been super busy last couple weeks so games on hold. But yes there was a second game in Portland I was interested in so a 2 for 1 trip wouldn't be so bad. Most definitely stay the night though.

#5465 7 years ago

You gotta hit food truck row. There's like 20 food trucks within 2 blocks of each other. Downtown Portland.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:Been super busy last couple weeks so games on hold. But yes there was a second game in Portland I was interested in so a 2 for 1 trip wouldn't be so bad. Most definitely stay the night though.

#5466 7 years ago

ok for sure...I do love food and I also love trucks lol

#5468 7 years ago

Yes.

#5469 7 years ago

Maybe.

#5470 7 years ago

TOTAN anyone?
If so check out my wishlist.

#5471 7 years ago

Knx873 , I'm definitely in for a TZ and only a couple hours away from you

#5472 7 years ago

Or are you looking for a TZ?

#5473 7 years ago

It's on his wishlist so looking...

#5474 7 years ago

Aren't we all looking for a tz? Unless or course you already have one. In which case are you looking to sell?

#5476 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Aren't we all looking for a tz? Unless or course you already have one. In which case are you looking to sell?

Its the game I get asked the most to sell.

#5477 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Already?! How come? Game not your cup of tea?

Making room,more coming in.
Something has to go.

#5478 7 years ago

To be clear I have a very nice TOTAN that I may be willing to trade, it's not for sale though.

#5479 7 years ago

Anyone have a Super Mario Brothers? (Blue One) I think my kids would like it and although it's not deep I remember having some fun with it back in the day.

#5480 7 years ago

Star Trek LE. HUO. Minty fresh and just like new.
Looking to trade for a nice MB or GBLE or may sell outright...

#5481 7 years ago

Yes sorry looking for a TZ

#5482 7 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Yes sorry looking for a TZ

There's one in red deer on kijiji.

#5483 7 years ago

I've emailed him about the TZ , but haven't heard back yet. I think it's Bob's TZ as its a business

#5484 7 years ago

Ya I think your right.

#5485 7 years ago

Yup, bob's.

#5486 7 years ago

Anyone have a WPC89 MPU that they want to sell? Original or aftermarket would suffice.

#5487 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Anyone have a WPC89 MPU that they want to sell? Original or aftermarket would suffice.

Pm sent

#5488 7 years ago

is there any addams family for sale in canada??

#5489 7 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

There is one advertised in the Vancouver Craigslist, but I think it's actually in the US. Not sure what currency the price is but it seems high considering the game needs to be completely re powdercoated.

#5490 7 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Ugh. I put posts on kijiji looking for one a month ago. I've had 3 trolls and 0 real responses. Pinball people are cruel. :p

#5491 7 years ago

Wizard of Oz Standard with Shaker: Now $8995!

Pm me if you want some more pictures or to come give it a rip
I bought it basically new from a guy in Calgary, and have since put on just under 1000 plays.

I'd also do a Hobbit trade. + some cash for an LE/SE

#5492 7 years ago

Looking for swords of Fury. There is one on Kijiji, anyone know anything about the owner or history of the machine at all or condition?

here's the link

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art/laval-rive-nord/pinball-sword-of-fury-a-echanger/1223320171?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

thanks

#5493 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Looking for swords of Fury. There is one on Kijiji, anyone know anything about the owner or history of the machine at all or condition?
here's the link
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art/laval-rive-nord/pinball-sword-of-fury-a-echanger/1223320171?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
thanks

Looks like he is looking for a trade.... whatcha gonna trade him?? Sure looks like a nice example ... clearcosted new plastics... and the cabinet looks minty

#5494 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Looks like he is looking for a trade.... whatcha gonna trade him?? Sure looks like a nice example ... clearcosted new plastics... and the cabinet looks minty

He says he might sell, spoke with him yesterday. You know this would be a whole lot easier if you just sold me your's bro!

#5495 7 years ago

LOL SORRY MAN CANT DO IT.. ITS TOO FUN

#5496 7 years ago

Can you Saskatoon guys recommend a hotel to crash at by RUH? Wife's in emergency and we're needing to go to Saskatoon tonight.
Shoot me a pm.
Thanks

#5497 7 years ago

Parktown hotel would be the closest. its just across the university bridge. Don't know how the prices are tho.

#5498 7 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation Tim. A friend offered a guest room for the night so no hotel needed.

#5499 7 years ago

So is any of Bob's stuff worthwhile?

#5500 7 years ago

He's a retail business and most of his games are routed and need repair (from my experience and what other pinheads have said)
I've owned 3 of his games in the past (bsd, sx, taf) and all needed work. Taf was the best condition but paid premium price at the time.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.