(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 496.
#5351 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Looking to buy... $2000 or less on this budget. Would consider a low end DMD but more than likely looking for a mid to late 80's pin. Shoot me what you've got.

Have a players condition Williams Fire, fully working. PM if interested.

#5352 7 years ago

I see everyone's fake ad placer on Alberta kijiji is back at it. Last week he's looking to buy games in Calgary and Edmonton. This week "his" Gorgar is for sale. He sure moves around too. Usually Morinville (where he lives). This time Wabamum. His kijiji member since April 2011 is his dead giveaway.
He also has a $12000 sttng I haven't seen posted lately. Or that he has a game in fort sask to be moved and needs help moving, etc, etc...

#5353 7 years ago

Anyone know who had that Hobbit for sale in Edmonton? Or who picked it up? I know there is the sponsored playdium ad up on there, but there was another one yesterday that's gone now.

#5354 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Anyone know who had that Hobbit for sale in Edmonton? Or who picked it up? I know there is the sponsored playdium ad up on there, but there was another one yesterday that's gone now.

Think it's listed again.

#5355 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Think it's listed again.

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for the heads up.

#5356 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, they certainly are not giving it away.

#5357 7 years ago

A friend is thinking about picking up a Shaq Attaq, anybody looking to sell?

#5358 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Looking to buy... $2000 or less on this budget. Would consider a low end DMD but more than likely looking for a mid to late 80's pin. Shoot me what you've got.

Heh, I came here to make basically the same post. I am thinking of getting a pin in the same price range, and would like to stay local if possible. A project DMD would be awesome, but there are so many games out there that I haven't even heard of that I am sure would be awesome!

#5359 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Well, they certainly are not giving it away.

No, but I can't really blame them. That's just how the market is now.

#5360 7 years ago

Indeed, its out of hand. That said, the game is really, really good. I cant stop playing it.

#5361 7 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

Looking to sell my Shrek pinball in excellent condition. Only issue is small nick on left corner of head. Plays excellent and is clean.
Great family game. Purchased it for the kids, but they don't play it enough. $5000.00 or will trade + or - cash for Elvira and PM, BSD, SS, Sopranos, Bobby Orr PP, Haunted house, WW, Earth shaker, South Park, Champion pub, Taxi, Diner, Walking dead pro.
I can take more photos if you want but it is clean!!
Thanks.
Item photos
machinefor tradePlaced 2016-11-17 05:38 (3 days ago)For sale: Shrek“Looking to sell my Shrek pinball in excellent condition. Only issue is small nick on left corner of head. Plays excellent and is c...” For trade pinball77 Sherwood Park, AB Used, working and clean

pinball77 - PM Sent.

#5362 7 years ago
Quoted from Tungsten78:

pinball77 - PM Sent.

Shrek is sold.

Thanks for all the responses.

#5363 7 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

A friend is thinking about picking up a Shaq Attaq, anybody looking to sell?

Friends don't let friends buy Shaq Attaq.

#5364 7 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Friends don't let friends buy Shaq Attaq.

It's a nostalgia thing. I've never played one but I understand its reputation is well deserved.

#5365 7 years ago

Anyone see the AFM for 5gs on Mr Pinball?

#5366 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Indeed, its out of hand. That said, the game is really, really good. I cant stop playing it.

I was going to work out a Tron + cash deal to trade for it, but in the end he decided he's not done with it yet and is going to keep it for a while...so the game definitely has *something* going for it, as that certainly doesn't happen with every game out there. I enjoyed the time I've spent on it, but unless I can work out a trade (space limitations), I probably won't be picking one up.

#5367 7 years ago

Looking to buy a pin under $4000 & within an 8hr drive of Regina. (Van is ready!) Would also trade my Road Show + cash for a Metallica pro. RS plays fine but needs a full shopping. Right side G.I. is out. I have the cliffys package with 2 roll over protectors as well but not installed. PM if you are interested. Cheers

#5368 7 years ago

Have a WDLE with I think every mod available, possible trade or sell. Lemmy know whatcha got.

#5369 7 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

I think that SML in Calgary is selling that pin.

#5370 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

They were asking 10,000.00 for it last time I heard,and it's junk.
I looked at it when they were asking 8000.00

#5371 7 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Have a WDLE with I think every mod available, possible trade or sell. Lemmy know whatcha got.

RZ,I think you need that to kick your ass for a while

#5372 7 years ago

Still looking for gold wings and heavy metal meltdown if anyone has leads.

#5373 7 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Scam alert. I heard back asking exactly where I am and when I want to take delivery. I asked for pics and they're pulled from internet. Good luck to anyone who goes for it. Hopefully im wrong but sounds to good to be true.

#5374 7 years ago

Yep game looked pretty minty in the pictures
I'll take two of them at that price and condition.

#5375 7 years ago

Trade: My Wizard of Oz for your Hobbit?

Hi Guys, I have my Standard Wizard of Oz with Shaker listed on Kijiji.
It's in nice shape, and has Cliffy's. It's basically mint except the last owner removed the glass with the door open, so the glass has a scratch. I've installed fresh Titan rubbers as well, they look awesome.

I'm finally starting to make my way through all the modes quite frequently and am ready to start learning a new game. PM me if you're interested.

#5376 7 years ago

Maybe selling my Sega JP . Looking for $2900.00 obo. Where can you get a DMD for less then $3000.00 CAN NOW??

Has full LEDS, Flippers rebuilt. No issues. Small wear around Magnet that could be touched up. Side art has a few small scratches, Great game just time for a change. This game was one of Stretch7 from Leduc. Once I have Mastered a game it is time to change. Not perfect but a players game. Cleaned and polished last week!! Great DMD game for good price!!

Will trade for BSD, Haunted house, Elvira, GB, Walking dead pro, +or - cash. May take fish tales on trade. Look at my want list

Great game and underrated!! Excellent family game. PM for images.

#5377 7 years ago

My Metallica Pro LED is on the market.

Includes the following mods/extras:
- Translight signed by Dirty Donnie
- Spinners!
- Stern shaker motor
- Snake fangs, tongue decal, plastic & ramp decal.
- Flourescent green / orange playfield plastic protectors.
- Skulls mod for the coffin insert (locked balls show as skulls in the coffin).
- Colored LEDs for the FUEL gauge inserts.
- Mantis protector for the Mystery hole.
- Metal ball-eject protector on the sidewall.
- Day-one protection around the magnets, ball drops, Sparky area, and shooter lane with self-laminating material (no glue, easy to remove or replace).

A few pics on the Kijiji ad: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1218207524

Pinsider price is $7K firm. No trades.

#5378 7 years ago

I was wrong it is a scam. Guy claims to be in Toronto.

#5379 7 years ago

I told him my Bro in law could be there at 6. Never heard back. Tool.

#5380 7 years ago

I'm close to Toronto, give me his number and I'll check it out for ya!

#5381 7 years ago

Time for a road trip

#5382 7 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

I might consider trading Luci for that. Luci has a colordmd, cliffies, shaker and not a scratch on her!

Rob.

#5383 7 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

I told him my Bro in law could be there at 6. Never heard back. Tool.

Even better was he forgot what scam he was running and gave me the old "I'm currently stationed overseas in the military. If you provide me your paypal account, I'll deposit funds and arrange pickup"

Oops

#5384 7 years ago

Metallica Pro is sold.

#5385 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I might consider trading Luci for that. Luci has a colordmd, cliffies, shaker and not a scratch on her!
Rob.

What is Luci?

#5387 7 years ago

Road Show has been sold so not looking to trade it anymore

#5388 7 years ago

The best

#5389 7 years ago

Haha should have known. Thanks. I've never seen one around. Looked it up though.

#5390 7 years ago

I thought it might of been his ol' lady!

#5391 7 years ago

Looking to trade a couple games. Interested in WOZ, Game of thrones, Simpsons Pinball Party, or Pirates of the Caribbean.
Offering up for trade a nice Shadow, HUO Metallica Premium, HUO Avengers Pro or HUO Walking Dead Pro +/- cash. Not looking to sell anything. PM for pics and details.

#5392 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought it might of been his ol' lady!

Ba dum dum! Jus'kidding! Playing the sheeet out of RS before she goes! Such a good game.. gonna miss Red for sure and hope to see her again! But ohhhhbaby the new one sure is Purdy! Can't wait

#5393 7 years ago

Where all the hmm hiding? Surely someone wants to get rid of that horrible annoying game with the loud rock guitars.

#5394 7 years ago

Anyone know a Helen or bob from Edmonton?

#5395 7 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Looking to trade a couple games. Interested in WOZ, Game of thrones, Simpsons Pinball Party, or Pirates of the Caribbean.
Offering up for trade a nice Shadow, HUO Metallica Premium, HUO Avengers Pro or HUO Walking Dead Pro +/- cash. Not looking to sell anything. PM for pics and details.

I want that Walking Dead so bad!

#5396 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

You mean Red Deer?
If so, yes.

#5397 7 years ago

Looking to sell or trade a nice RFM with professional LCD install and mounting kit done. I can also include the original monitor which is in excellent working condition.

All new fans, new high end power supply, color matching leds, new legs, shopped, new flipper mechs and so on.

$4100 CAD plus tax will consider trades!

#5398 7 years ago

My buddy has a Walking Dead pro, mint. he's asking 6K

#5399 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Bob in Red Deer? Yes, if so retail prices, he's a business.

#5400 7 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Bob in Red Deer? Yes, if so retail prices, he's a business.

Also, GST, and get pictures before making the trip.

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.