(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,412 posts
  • 498 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Pinball-Pat
  • Topic is favorited by 295 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12412 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 249.
#5301 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Do you have the Dutch pinball 2.0 kit installed

Hey bud, no it doesn't, I like the 2.0 kit, it adds some good depth to the game, however IMO removes a bunch of the 'Charm'. Happily we have one on location locally and I can play it there, so never found the need to install one in my machine.

Its just a very clean game with thousands in new parts

#5302 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Thanks, I'll take a look.
QSS

If you've got any questions or want to see anything else, let me know

#5303 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I might take the day off work to drive up to Edmonton today... not too often you find a top 300 ranked game for 3x it's value! Rauuuu kick.

You might as well pickup that $2500 Hulk when you hit town also Hulk Smash!

#5304 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I might take the day off work to drive up to Edmonton today... not too often you find a top 300 ranked game for 3x it's value! Rauuuu kick.

Depending on condition I'd pay half that price. I grew up playing that game and always enjoyed it in a strange way.

#5305 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I grew up playing that game and always enjoyed it in a strange way.

Me too. There was a pool hall on fort rd and 66 st that I played sf2 all the time in. I've seen minty ones go for 2k and fixers for 1k or less.

#5306 3 years ago

Does anyone know the people selling the Fishtales and High Speed 2 or know about the conditions of these pins on Alberta kijiji

#5307 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Me too. There was a pool hall on fort rd and 66 st that I played sf2 all the time in. I've seen minty ones go for 2k and fixers for 1k or less.

Now I really want one.

#5308 3 years ago

I know you guys are joking around, but I was on Nitro's site today and they have a really nice one on there if you're actually interested in spending a bit more on a nice one.

#5309 3 years ago

Actually, I'm serious. If I could find a decent one for a reasonable price, I'd buy it. Nitro is dreaming at that price, though.

#5310 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Actually, I'm serious. If I could find a decent one for a reasonable price, I'd buy it. Nitro is dreaming at that price, though.

Apparently not....it's sold.

#5311 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Apparently not....it's sold.

Lol, $6000 for SF2? Wow, just wow.

#5312 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lol, $6000 for SF2? Sure.

This wasn't your average SF2. Complete custom restoration from ground up, w/new graphics, powdercoating, mods, etc. Good luck ever finding one this nice.
I

#5313 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

This wasn't your average SF2. Complete custom restoration from ground up, w/new graphics, powdercoating, mods, etc. Good luck ever finding one this nice.
I

I wouldn't pay $6K for a HEP SF2, to each there own I guess. A very nice sale to be sure, congrats.

#5314 3 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Does anyone know the people selling the Fishtales and High Speed 2 or know about the conditions of these pins on Alberta kijiji

Fishtales was mine,full topside shop Cleaned and polished the play field. Polished all metal,broken plastics replaced,new star posts,rubbers,full Leds,all coils cleaned ,new wraps and sleeves. New topper dome. Has a decal over the fish area inserts,hard to tell its there. New flipper assemblies including brackets.
Plays fast,looks good on the topside.

#5315 3 years ago

I can help on Fishtales history before pingod owned it.

#5316 3 years ago

Thanks for the info guys

#5317 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Looking for a gold wings and a heavy metal meltdown. No project games, players condition preferred.

No leads yet, still looking

#5318 3 years ago

You should buy them both so I can stop by and play them

#5319 3 years ago

Likely would have to phone Vendor on the getaway. Hasn't responded to my email yet.

#5320 3 years ago

Anyone here pick up that huo Addams family in Langley ?

#5321 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

No reply....

#5322 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

How many pins can you get in your RV?

#5323 3 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

How many pins can you get in your RV?

One lol

#5324 3 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have a Medusa I might sell but would definitely trade, for those of you not turned off by shipping trades. Works perfectly. All original, but the PF is the amazing for an original. Lots of new parts. Cab is beat and the bg could be better but looks perfect lighted up.
Also have a Bone Buster PF and a Solar Ride PF (both populated), I'm looking to move in parts or as whole.
Oh, also a Mati Hari PF, pretty worn and partially stripped.

Pm me,I sent you messages no reply back,I'm guessing your PM is off.
or email me danhorne667@yahoo.ca

#5326 3 years ago

Guy sent me pics of TAF. Looks like they were all ripped from this website...

https://www.pauls50s.de/de/flipper-the-addams-family.html

Guys names is Andy Upsala in the email...

#5327 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Why do guys waste their time posting fake ads,what do they get out of it.

#5328 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Why do guys waste their time posting fake ads,what do they get out of it.

I'm not sure what scam he was trying to pull, but I don't think he will respond back to me now after I called him on it. I smelled scam right away, but was curious enough to fire him an email anyhow....

#5329 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Gonna put up my Bride of Pinbot for sale/trade - its been restored and is beautiful also a bit custom
Stuff thats been done:
Black cab instead of purple,
new rails/legs/stern style protectors
new repro prototype style playfield (only a few out there)
new ramps
new plastics
new faces on the head
new crown
upper playfield is new
new playfield apron
all starposts are new (yellow)
popbumper plastics are all new
all stern style leds on the pf - cool white fits the space theme
new silicone style rubbers
translucent yellow flippers
all top metal pieces tumbled and stainless regrained
all slieves replaced on soliniods
Thats about all I can think of, it plays and looks great great.
Last one Ive seen in this sort of condition sold for 6k usd, I'm asking 6k can, will straight trade for a huo batman TDK or trade for a WOZ LE (and add cash). Want probably the nicest BOP in canada lol? Heres your chance.
Pics (more to come):
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/bop/b1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/bop/b2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/bop/b3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/bop/b4.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/bop/b5.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/bop/b6.jpg

Got a chance to see this in person today. It's an amazing machine. GLWS.

#5330 3 years ago

Lol I upgraded to a studio suite and then on 27 upgrading to 2 bedroom suite so I have a little room to grow.
But it's tight with one and now I'm picking up my hobbit this weekend so even be tighter now

Figured it was a scam

#5331 3 years ago

Lol I messed those quotes up

#5332 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

lol Andy upseller

#5333 3 years ago

Derp

#5334 3 years ago

I am missing stretch7 right now. I hope everything is working out for you in the okanagan.
What a great place. I think I would be fishing around Kelowna non stop and getting a few pinball games in.
That was one of my top 10 places to retire. What a great guy! We need more pinsiders like him!!

I hope you are looking for a big house to put all your pinballs in!!

Best of luck in your new adventure. Are you going to help at the Yegpin this year? Are you still doing restore work from Kelowna once you are set up?

#5335 3 years ago

Hi all

I've got a BSD for trade towards the following games, cash added if required.

Stern Spiderman
Stern Star Trek Pro
Stern XMen Pro
Stern Walking Dead Pro

Thanks

#5336 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

I am missing stretch7 right now. I hope everything is working out for you in the okanagan.
What a great guy! We need more pinsiders like him!!

What? Stretch7 left? Bummer. I'm going to Nisku for 2 weeks and was hoping to check his place out finally

#5337 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

What a great place. I think I would be fishing around Kelowna non stop and getting a few pinball games in.

Hey Jody
Yup all is good and believe me I will be doing some fishing ...mainly trout here. But they get big so should be fun. If I end up building again it will be tailored for pinball but unfortunately land is so expensive here especially if you can see water so I'll see what happens.

Quoted from str8cash:

What? Stretch7 left? Bummer. I'm going to Nisku for 2 weeks and was hoping to check his place out finally

Yes it's true I moved for now to test the waters for a few months and see but I didn't sell the house so if I come back ill move back in and get it all set up again and you are welcome to come over and play.

#5338 3 years ago

Looking to trade my GOT Prem for a Hobbit, anyone interested? Prefer within Alberta, but I'll meet someone from sask or BC halfway.

#5339 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

No leads yet, still looking

PM sent

#5340 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hey bud, no it doesn't, I like the 2.0 kit, it adds some good depth to the game, however IMO removes a bunch of the 'Charm'. Happily we have one on location locally and I can play it there, so never found the need to install one in my machine.
Its just a very clean game with thousands in new parts

Come to Papa, I have a 2.0 in the garage dying to make its way into a very nice sample of BOP! Cheers and thanks for making this so simple libtech. Very easy to deal with!

#5341 3 years ago

Looking for a Bobby Orr power play. After seeing Cam's I really want one. Let me know if anyone has any leads.

Have you seen this customized one? One of The best D-man in hockey.

Thanks

#5342 3 years ago

Changing things up a bit and either selling my beautiful TOTAN outright or would consider a partial trade of a Judge Dredd, Terminator 2 or 3, Tommy or Batman the Dark Knight pm me if you are interested and i can send you some pics

#5343 3 years ago

That fishtales looks sweet & shit ton of work done! &&& that street fighter 2 is pretty damn nice too! I said it was way too pricey before but people can ask whatever they want!! Who the heck am I to say anywiss! I'm on kijiji every day looking for a pin off the wishlist & as long as I think it's a fair price ...road trip!

#5344 3 years ago

I have a Big Buck Hunter Pro available for trade. Cab and playfield have no wear, clear button protectors have been installed. Game has LED's throughout, buck and Ram have been rebuilt and register as they should. Boards are clean. Game plays 100%. Looking to trade +/- cash for one of the following Sterns, pro models preferred: Avatar, CSI, 24, AC/DC, Transformers, Walking Dead, Avengers, Kiss, Mustang, WWE, GOT, Wheel of Fortune, Rolling Stones, Shrek, X-Men.
Any questions or concerns just ask.
Pics can be found here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43426289@N02/albums/72157676585374046

Added over 3 years ago: Would also be interested in: Playboy, Nascar.

#5345 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have a Big Buck Hunter Pro available for trade. Cab and playfield have no wear, clear button protectors have been installed. Game has LED's throughout, buck and Ram have been rebuilt and register as they should. Boards are clean. Game plays 100%. Looking to trade +/- cash for one of the following Sterns, pro models preferred: Avatar, CSI, 24, AC/DC, Transformers, Walking Dead, Avengers, Kiss, Mustang, WWE, GOT, Wheel of Fortune, Rolling Stones, Shrek, X-Men.
Pics will be uploaded by Saturday. Any questions or concerns just ask.

Where are you located? Do you have a buy it now price?

QSS

#5346 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Where are you located? Do you have a buy it now price?
QSS

Calgary. Not looking to sell.

#5347 3 years ago

Looking to buy... $2000 or less on this budget. Would consider a low end DMD but more than likely looking for a mid to late 80's pin. Shoot me what you've got.

#5348 3 years ago

Looking to sell my Shrek pinball in excellent condition. Only issue is small nick on left corner of head. Plays excellent and is clean.
Great family game. Purchased it for the kids, but they don't play it enough. $5000.00 or will trade + or - cash for Elvira and PM, BSD, SS, Sopranos, Bobby Orr PP, Haunted house, WW, Earth shaker, South Park, Champion pub, Taxi, Diner, Walking dead pro.

I can take more photos if you want but it is clean!!

Thanks.

Item photos

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Shrek Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to sell my Shrek pinball in excellent condition. Only issue is small nick on left corner of head. Plays excellent and is clean. Great family game. Purchased it for the kids...”
2016-11-17
Sherwood Park, AB
Trade

#5349 3 years ago

Also in interested in Road Show, DR Dude and Party Zone.

#5350 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

Also in interested in Road Show, DR Dude and Party Zone.

I have a nice roadshow but my wife would shoot me. Not moving it yet. Your Addams family might change my mind.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.95
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 109.99
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 224.99
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 12412 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 249.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside