(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 493.
#5201 7 years ago

Allo
I have a more than great TFTC to sell. I modded myself with Marv mod. Could let it go for 4k. It would be my pleasure to deal with All you guys (from an ocean to the other) Bought it for 5kcdn. Pictures in PM (on Pinball owner right now)

Also have a "great" family Guy. Added a tons of new decals and details (starlight posts, rubbers,).
Scratches on back box (Seller told me 9/10 but it was a 6.5...my bad. Still love the game. Added spotlight too!

Paid 6k but would be happy to let it go around 5k (Alberta gets a Rebate for All they done for me)

Also have a mint Indy500. Bought from a fellow pinsider in montreal, quebec, canada, Earth. Bought it 5.5k. Willing to let it go for 5k but need buyer's passport.

...sorry for this....canadian Classic apologies (I post anyway). Ads are good. Prices are good Too.

#5202 7 years ago

i still have a nice Party zone i want to sell to make some space fully led upgraded sub plastic play field protector in really nice shape plays 100% fast and fun touched up and cleared play field $2800 listed at 3000 on kijiji pm me if interested would also consider trade options

#5203 7 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i still have a nice Party zone i want to sell to make some space fully led upgraded sub plastic play field protector in really nice shape plays 100% fast and fun touched up and cleared play field $2800 listed at 3000 on kijiji pm me if interested would also consider trade options

sold pending pickup

#5205 7 years ago

I may be over my head here but I guess it's worth asking. I have a machine I want to purchase in Canada (Winnipeg) but I'm all the way in Ohio. Would anyone be willing to go pick up the machine, and let me arrange shipping from your house to the states? I'll of course pay you for your time, energy, and trouble for helping out. The person selling has no experience with pinball machines and I think I would freak them out trying to arrange "international" shipping.

#5206 7 years ago

Looking for a high quality 8 Ball Deluxe, does anyone have one for sale or trade?

#5207 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Allo
I have a more than great TFTC to sell. I modded myself with Marv mod. Could let it go for 4k. It would be my pleasure to deal with All you guys (from an ocean to the other) Bought it for 5kcdn. Pictures in PM (on Pinball owner right now)
Also have a "great" family Guy. Added a tons of new decals and details (starlight posts, rubbers,).
Scratches on back box (Seller told me 9/10 but it was a 6.5...my bad. Still love the game. Added spotlight too!
Paid 6k but would be happy to let it go around 5k (Alberta gets a Rebate for All they done for me)
Also have a mint Indy500. Bought from a fellow pinsider in montreal, quebec, canada, Earth. Bought it 5.5k. Willing to let it go for 5k but need buyer's passport.
...sorry for this....canadian Classic apologies (I post anyway). Ads are good. Prices are good Too.

Your games are no good here! Lol

#5208 7 years ago
#5209 7 years ago

Well said

#5210 7 years ago

Not sure why you deleted your post but if it was against me, I was trying to be funny, thats all.

#5211 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Sorry about the delay in uploading pictures, but here are the pics of my heavily modded Tron that I have up for sale. High res gallery here: http://imgur.com/a/rdWrV
I think imgur limits the amount of files you can upload now, because I couldn't get the cab photos to upload on there for some reason. Either way, they will be below.
Price is $9500. It has every available mod installed with the exception of: clear disc, topper, upgraded speakers.
Comes with: color dmd, cointaker red tremor shaker (on full power it's ridiculous, I highly recommend these shaker motors, I also have one in my GOT), custom rgb led backbox lighting and hologram LE backglass (as well as the standard pro backglass), ELI light up ramp kits, speaker light kits that are synced to the eli ramp lights, lightup Tron apron, flynn's sign, modded mini arcade cab on the pf that plays little retro game videos, lightup hallmark lightcycles, light up recognizer, light up ship on side, a few figurines as well as the zuse eli light up cane mod (he's standing on the right side looking down into the shooter lane), colored plastic protectors, modfather shooter rod, stickers for the zuse bumpers and recognizer target bank, mirror blades. Cabinet is the decalled cabinet from the second run. Exterior is in fantastic condition.
The cons:
-one split colored plastic protector at the recognizer, but it's still in one piece and is pretty minor.
-the previous owner had an undercab led kit installed (you can see it running down the back of the cabinet in one of the pics), and either during transit or packing on it's way to me it got torn, so it no longer functions. You don't ever see it, so it's not a huge issue, but if you're looking for a 100% immaculate cabinet, that is the one fault to it.
-Not really a con, but the board that matches the speaker lights to the ramp lights does not recognise purple between the speaker lights and ramp lights, so it does not match up then, but it is really awesome outside of that.
-In a few of the pictures I have my invisiglass on the machine. I AM NOT SELLING THE INVISIGLASS WITH THIS MACHINE.
Note: In a few of the pictures the mini arcade cab on the pf is not turned on, common problem with them is the wires wriggle loose over time, it's an easy fix to push them back in tight. I fixed it midway through the pics, hence why it's not lit in all.

My Tron is still up for sale if anyone is interested!

#5212 7 years ago

I'm looking for a kid's redemption game like whac-a-mole or wacky gators etc... in case some of you guys have one lying around

#5213 7 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a Big Buck Hunter Pro or Big Buck Hunter World arcade machine, anybody know where I can find him one? And what's the going rate?

#5214 7 years ago

I know 2 different Bbh selling recently in the $3700 - $4000 range in Alberta.

Quoted from shaub:

I have a buddy looking for a Big Buck Hunter Pro or Big Buck Hunter World arcade machine, anybody know where I can find him one? And what's the going rate?

#5215 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know 2 different Bbh selling recently in the $3700 - $4000 range in Alberta.

If that's the case, Ill even drive it to Regina for you Shaub.

#5216 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm looking for a kid's redemption game like whac-a-mole or wacky gators etc... in case some of you guys have one lying around

I have a real nice ICE Hammerhead. Not keen on shipping but open to ideas. My kids have out grown it, I think. Used to be the #1 game for parties, now the crane never stops.

#5217 7 years ago

Looking for High Speed or T2. What do you have?

#5218 7 years ago

WTB, MET Premium or GB Premium. Been humming and hawing about which pin I want to pick up....so I figure I'll let fate decide!

Looking for either pin and as always, willing to pay a fair price. I won't nickel and dime a potential seller!

Thanks

Reg

#5219 7 years ago

If anyone in Edmonton area has any pins for sale please PM me as I am looking to buy. Preferably newer titles.

#5220 7 years ago

Went to Denizen Hall today to play a bunch of pins. My wife has decided she wants Star Trek so if anyone in Alberta is selling one please PM me. Does not really matter if Pro, Premium or LE as I will consider all models.

#5221 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Went to Denizen Hall today to play a bunch of pins. My wife has decided she wants Star Trek so if anyone in Alberta is selling one please PM me. Does not really matter if Pro, Premium or LE as I will consider all models.

It's a good choice. Out of the modern games I've played that's my favourite. Fun game.

#5222 7 years ago
#5223 7 years ago

PM Aeonblack, maybe he will sell my super sweet STLE I sold to him. Lots of new machines coming out he may need the room lol...

Quoted from violinfather:

#5224 7 years ago

$$$$$EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE$$$$$

lol

#5225 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

$$$$$EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE$$$$$
lol

Is $350 the right price? Lol! I'll take anything you have for sale for that price! Lol.

#5226 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Looking to mix up my collection for the right trade. I have a TAF (fully restored playfield), Bobby Orr (with uninstalled CPR playfield), Grand Lizard (with extra prototype bg) and a Congo that I might consider cutting loose.
Looking primarily for a TWD (Premium/LE) or GB LE.
May also consider:
Medieval Madness
Godzilla
Scared Stiff
Let me know if there is any interest and we can go from there.
Not looking to sell at the moment.

TAF is gone. BOPP/Congo/GL still here. Dr. Who & Flintstones that could also be available if anyone has a TWD/GB for trade.

#5227 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Is $350 the right price? Lol! I'll take anything you have for sale for that price! Lol.

Add a zero and you're in the neighbourhood of my Judge Dredd lol

#5228 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Add a zero and you're in the neighbourhood of my Judge Dredd lol

does that mean you are selling your judge dredd inquiring minds want to know

#5229 7 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

does that mean you are selling your judge dredd inquiring minds want to know

Nah, I would rather sell Tron first. Only reason I'm selling anything is because I need to make room for Alien when it shows up (probably not for another 3-4 months), and I would rather not move any more pins into the basement. I think Judge Dredd is the only one of my machines that I would regret selling.

#5230 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nah, I would rather sell Tron first. Only reason I'm selling anything is because I need to make room for Alien when it shows up (probably not for another 3-4 months), and I would rather not move any more pins into the basement. I think Judge Dredd is the only one of my machines that I would regret selling.

So Tron for $350? Sold!

#5231 7 years ago
Quoted from Stubbs:

So Tron for $350? Sold!

I'll add the zero.

#5232 7 years ago

I'm not impressed with any of the new releases. Would be interested in a Hobbit or GB premium.

I would also be interested in re-buying a Spiderman. The whole family, especially my youngest misses it.

Bueller....Bueller??

#5233 7 years ago

**Sold pending pick up**

Hi all

Looking to move my Met Pro. Plays 100%.

Original description here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tq&tu=smokedog#post-3221793

Since that post, the machine has had the following done:

Complete top side tear down, all parts cleaned, PF cleaned, full Comet sunlight LED's installed, new white rubber installed, inside cabinet vacuumed and cleaned.
Cliffy scoop protector installed.
Flippers rebuilt with new parts.
Pinched wire repaired.
Comes with new head decals (not installed).
Shaker has been removed, Colour DMD removed.

I can take new pics for those that are interested.

Cash sale is $6200, however, I would like to replace the pin with another, so, I am very interested in a trade, or a trade plus cash.

Looking for older titles (1978 and above), or any of the following:

Walking Dead Pro
Spiderman
Indiana Jones: TPA
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
Creature From the Black Lagoon
XMen Pro
Avengers Pro
Fish Tales
WoZ
EBD

Would really like to bag some early 80's SS machines from Bally or Stern.

If interested, shoot me a PM with your thoughts! I would prefer no shipping involved.

#5234 7 years ago

Looking for a Color DMD I think Nitro has them for $550 tax in right now, but putting the feelers out to this group in case someone has one on a shelf they want to move.

#5235 7 years ago

Hi all
A bunch of stuff for games I no longer own, or stuff cluttering up the shop.
All prices are in USD. Actual shipping/handling cost to be paid by purchaser. Prefer EMT over paypal.
Open to offers. Pics to come, or PM for more info.

New parts:
- spiderman 3 bank drop sticker - $5
- Star Trek Pro NOS translite - $75
- Indy drop targets x 3 - $7.50
- Indy drop target decals x 3 - $4
- Addams NOS sling plastics - $25
- WW Insert decals - $25
- WW spinner wear decal - $20
- Addams Mansion decal - $45
- Addams insert decals - $35
- MM castle decal set - $17 (includes troll flaps, castle floor, 2 drawbridge)
- MM flipper wear and scroll decal - $25
- MM Jets insert decal - $3
Used parts:
- XMen LE spinner motor - $15
- New DMD w/ broken glass - $75
- Addams used sling plastics - $10
- Fish Tales parts - sling plastics, metal hook piece, docs - $25
- Used playfield glass, 2 wide, 3 normal - $10 (will not ship, local pick up only)
- wide body lock down, weld spots, ready for powder - $50
- lots of Whirlwind parts from my rebuild, ask, but Tim has first dibs

Helen set - $375, includes:
- translite, used but perfect
- apron decals, used, may need to use something to stick them to apron
- spinner decals, new, unused
- score cards, new, unused

Coming:
I am tearing down some populated play fields for the following games (price TBD):
Stern Catacomb
Stern Magic
Williams Firepower

I am keeping the play fields but don't need any of the plastics, posts, mechs, etc. Not parting out, take the whole kaboodle for your play field of choice. I can't guarantee everything will be there, but will check on specific items.

Send me a PM if interested!

#5237 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
Looking to move my Met Pro. Plays 100%.

Sold pending pickup.

#5238 7 years ago

Looking for a trade on my nice Judge Dredd +/- cash. Would prefer other Bally/Williams titles.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my judge dredd pinball up for trade. Cabinet decals are really nice. Little to no fade. Dmd is nice. Shiny eagle topper. Will consider most games for trades +/- cash. Ide...”
2016-10-23
Toronto, ON
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 110 times

#5239 7 years ago

Earthshaker $2400. Playfield inserts are led and some flashers. Nice cab and bg. Plays flawless and clean. Insert damage, could use an insert kit and Mylar

pm for pics. Tried up upload pics here but it says disabled.

#5240 7 years ago

I have a Medusa I might sell but would definitely trade, for those of you not turned off by shipping trades. Works perfectly. All original, but the PF is the amazing for an original. Lots of new parts. Cab is beat and the bg could be better but looks perfect lighted up.

Also have a Bone Buster PF and a Solar Ride PF (both populated), I'm looking to move in parts or as whole.

Oh, also a Mati Hari PF, pretty worn and partially stripped.

#5241 7 years ago

Sold thanks for the enquiries

Quoted from pinballkyle:

Earthshaker $2400. Playfield inserts are led and some flashers. Nice cab and bg. Plays flawless and clean. Insert damage, could use an insert kit and Mylar
pm for pics. Tried up upload pics here but it says disabled.

#5242 7 years ago

I going to be selling my WCS to make some space for a new pin I have coming it is beautiful playfield cab and all around recently shopped it including new super bright NG LEDS throughout, new rubbers and new glass as old glass had a couple deep scratches. I will post some pics later tonight looking for $3900 for it PM me if interested not really interested in trades at the moment.

#5243 7 years ago

Going to offer up my Safecracker for trade:
Its in great shape, very nice playfield and cabinet, plastics are all good as are the ramps. It plays very good without issue and comes with approx 10 tokens. All LED's (except the exposed lights which are coloured), just cleaned and new silicon rubber/superbands put on.
I'm not interested in selling, but would straight trade for a green version WOZ LE, thats all thought Thanks!
Pics:
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s4.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s5.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s7.jpg

Added over 7 years ago: Cant part with it...

#5244 7 years ago

I really enjoyed playing the one at YegPin, it was probably the game I played the most! You my friend drive a hard bargain!

#5245 7 years ago

Not trying to make it easy got to try and twist that arm a bit

#5246 7 years ago

What a unique game. Got a chance to play it at YegPin. Dus. are in you interested in Shrek in a trade?

PM on your price. It had few issues at the show, but I know he has fixed them.

That machine is heavier than it looks.

#5247 7 years ago

Hey Jody, no sorry man, thinking on it I'm going to put up my IJ instead of SC dont think I can part with SC.

So if anyone wants a nice IJ in trade for a WOZ send me a message. (I'll put a few pics up later, again I'm not interested in selling)

#5248 7 years ago

We were very really lucky to have this at the show last year, hopefully we see it again next year!!!!

GLWS or good luck with deciding to sell it lol, it is a really cool and unique piece of pinball history!!!!

Quoted from Spencer:

I really enjoyed playing the one at YegPin, it was probably the game I played the most! You my friend drive a hard bargain!

Quoted from libtech:

Going to offer up my Safecracker for trade:
Its in great shape, very nice playfield and cabinet, plastics are all good as are the ramps. It plays very good without issue and comes with approx 10 tokens. All LED's (except the exposed lights which are coloured), just cleaned and new silicon rubber/superbands put on.
I'm not interested in selling, but would straight trade for a green version WOZ LE, thats all thought Thanks!
Pics:
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s4.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s5.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s7.jpg

Added today: Cant part with it...

#5249 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hey Jody, no sorry man, thinking on it I'm going to put up my IJ instead of SC dont think I can part with SC.
So if anyone wants a nice IJ in trade for a WOZ send me a message. (I'll put a few pics up later, again I'm not interested in selling)

Sure, now you sell IJ

#5250 7 years ago

Not looking to sell, only trade (again pretty much straight for a WOZ only although thinking on it Id consider a hobbit deal as well)
Here are some pics, its a pretty nice copy, some mods, few extra lights, propellers in the planes that go off with the flashers on the ramps, and I painted the planes to more closely look like the ones in the movies.
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/ij/ij1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/ij/ij2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/ij/ij3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/ij/ij4.jpg

Added over 7 years ago: pending

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.