(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,634 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 493.
#5151 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Mousin Around?

#5152 7 years ago

Looking to mix up my collection for the right trade. I have a TAF (fully restored playfield), Bobby Orr (with uninstalled CPR playfield), Grand Lizard (with extra prototype bg) and a Congo that I might consider cutting loose.

Looking primarily for a TWD (Premium/LE) or GB LE.

May also consider:

Medieval Madness
Godzilla
Scared Stiff

Let me know if there is any interest and we can go from there.

Not looking to sell at the moment.

#5153 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Looking to mix up my collection for the right trade. I have a TAF (fully restored playfield), Bobby Orr (with uninstalled CPR playfield), Grand Lizard (with extra prototype bg) and a Congo that I might consider cutting loose.
Looking primarily for a TWD (Premium/LE) or GB LE.
May also consider:
Medieval Madness
Godzilla
Scared Stiff
Let me know if there is any interest and we can go from there.
Not looking to sell at the moment.

When you are looking to sell we should talk!

#5154 7 years ago

BTW... what's the story on the kijiji pins in Alberta? Seems like not crazy pricing on some interesting titles yet they've been up there for a while. Is there a story to go with that? Play field is a little blown out on the Paragon but there's a Stellar Wars, Hurricane, Xmen Pro, Jokerz, Police Force... some up for many days and look to be in good shape.

#5155 7 years ago

If anyone has RFM for sale hit me up please. I'd like to have that one for a bit.

#5156 7 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

We have a stellar wars to sell in decent shape for the age of the machine everything is working on it 100% $1000 Cash takes it away it is on Kijiji for $1250 here is the link
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1198602017&siteLocale=en_CA
pm me if interested

This has been sold

#5157 7 years ago

Anybody have a Sys80B MPU or know where I could get an R6532P?
I'm getting a tilt switch closed error so I replaced Z11 & Z14 & I'm getting Z10, Z12, Z13 & Z15 socketed & replaced, but the R6532P is unubtainium. I emailed John's Jukes a couple weeks ago about it but they never got back to me. If replacing the Zxx chips doesn't work & I can't find an R6532P, looks like I'll be needing a new board.
I'd prefer if it was around the Niagara Region as I haven't used Paypal in years & I have it linked to a bank account so it takes 6 business days to transfer money.

#5158 7 years ago

I try the local electronic repair shops in my area when I don't have a trip to London in the near future.
I got the parts I needed for a little more plus the local electronic repair guy doesn't work on pins so he offered to refer those clients my way.
There could also be a more robust part you can swap in.

#5159 7 years ago

For anyone in southern Ontario that hasn't seen this yet - Pinball and Arcade Silent Auction Saturday Sept 24:

I will be bringing a truckload of 20+ arcade game projects to sell at the Church of the Silver Ball Open House on Saturday September 24!

These will be projects in various states, some classics, some useful as cabinets for Mames & Multigames.

They will be CHEAP!

Partial List of Dedicated Games:

Space Harrier Sit down
Chase HQ
Road Blasters Upright
TMNT 25"
Simpsons 25"
Pole Position Upright
Atari Football
Team Quarterback 25"
Ivan Stewart Off Road
Dart Game
Area 51 Maximum Force Gun
Golden Tee 99 25"
Golden Tee Fore
Track and Field 4 player cocktail

There will also be a few finished games and a few pins too!

These arcade projects will be sold by SILENT AUCTION ending at 3pm with soft close.

Note there will also be a separate silent auction by the Event Host for project pinball machines. This auction will close at 4pm and will include the following pinball PROJECT games:
Bally Batting Practice, Exhibits El Toro, Bromley Dino Rally, Williams Disc Jockey, Gottlieb Gigi, Gottlieb Around The World, Recel Dragon, Chicago Coin Baseball, Gottlieb Duotron, Williams Contact, Gottlieb King of Diamonds, Williams Moulin Rouge, Bally U.S.A., Williams Fairway, Williams Doozie, Bally Atlantic City Bingo, United Hawaii, Williams Skylab, NSM UFO X, Gottlieb Hi Dolly, Bally Red Arrow, Williams Jolly Joker, Premier Nudge It, Premier Bellringer, Gottlieb Baffle Ball. Midway Flash baseball.

Plus tons of parts and gameroom stuff!

The Open House starts at 9am on Saturday September 24th.

Address is 245 Matheson Boulevard East, Unit 14 in Mississauga

For more details and updates on the open house go to http://www.thechurchofthesilverball.com and scroll down on the home page.

#5160 7 years ago

Check point and Big chief for auction on Sat.

http://www.fulsomauctions.com/auction-listings2.html

Saturday September 24 2016
Sale Starts At 10:00 AM

1128 Broad Street E.
Dunnville, Ontario

Enjoy

#5161 7 years ago

Too much glare in the photo to see if the CP ramp is decent.
Impossible to find....
At least I am close and already brought 1 CP back from the dead.

#5162 7 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Anybody have a Sys80B MPU or know where I could get an R6532P?
I'm getting a tilt switch closed error so I replaced Z11 & Z14 & I'm getting Z10, Z12, Z13 & Z15 socketed & replaced, but the R6532P is unubtainium. I emailed John's Jukes a couple weeks ago about it but they never got back to me. If replacing the Zxx chips doesn't work & I can't find an R6532P, looks like I'll be needing a new board.
I'd prefer if it was around the Niagara Region as I haven't used Paypal in years & I have it linked to a bank account so it takes 6 business days to transfer money.

I have the chip you seek

#5164 7 years ago

Figure I'd throw this out there. I have a Who Dunnit, that has a new driver board, full LED's, and new plastic set. Also has spare center scoop ramp. Game plays 100%. There is edging on the lower inserts. Looking to trade for one of the following titles: Judge Dredd, Flintstones, The Getaway, or T2.
Pics can be found here, please note these were taken before the new plastics were installed:
http://www.pinballowners.com/blowback1976
Not looking to sell, any questions just ask.
Added over 7 years ago: Would also be interested in, No Fear, Wheel of Fortune, Playboy (Stern), Nascar.

Added over 7 years ago: Who Dunnit is gone.

#5165 7 years ago

Going to be putting my TZ sample out for A title trades. 3rd magnet and all other differences. No pics yet, will come eventually.

Nice cab and PF. Will be shopped.

#5166 7 years ago

Looking for one of the following, anyone have one to sell?
Batman tdk
Game of thrones pro
Black rose
Banzai run

#5167 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

BTW... what's the story on the kijiji pins in Alberta? Seems like not crazy pricing on some interesting titles yet they've been up there for a while. Is there a story to go with that? Play field is a little blown out on the Paragon but there's a Stellar Wars, Hurricane, Xmen Pro, Jokerz, Police Force... some up for many days and look to be in good shape.

No one in Alberta has cash for pins right now.. I noticed the pipeline project has been approved for the west, I hope they jam the project through Quebec soon! And I hope Trump gets in for President to approve the Keystone project

#5168 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Figure I'd throw this out there. I have a Who Dunnit, that has a new driver board, full LED's, and new plastic set. Also has spare center scoop ramp. Game plays 100%. There is edging on the lower inserts. Looking to trade for one of the following titles: Judge Dredd, Flintstones, The Getaway, or T2.
Pics can be found here, please note these were taken before the new plastics were installed:
http://www.pinballowners.com/blowback1976
Not looking to sell, any questions just ask.

I have a Getaway you might be interested in, If your from Quebec or Ontario my asking price is double :p

#5169 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

I have a Getaway you might be interested in, If your from Quebec or Ontario my asking price is double :p

Lol, that made me smile. Are you looking to sell or trade?

#5170 7 years ago

Honestly.. because I live in Alberta I actually have to sell.. I will dump my games into the North Saskatchewan river before they ship to Quebec though.

I forgot to include BC in the double price comment because they had liberal lobby groups trying to block pipeline projects as well but they LOST lol

#5171 7 years ago

Ok ok .. I can't send pics through pinside PM's, I appriciate the messages but I can't tell you how much Addams family is a work in progress pending funding.. as always dollars make these things work great. This is last week and I know most of you don't want a box of parts let alone the price I paid for a POS in the first place. Least I can do is get it back together.

If you get it this is what you get.

Model T (resized).jpgModel T (resized).jpg

this is my Addams family now

Taf Now (resized).jpgTaf Now (resized).jpg

That isn't the underneath photo, the flipper mechs are removed and I have a list for about 1k US of parts to pull the trigger on for various vendors.

#5172 7 years ago

i have a nice Party zone i want to sell to make some space fully led upgraded sub plastic play field protector in really nice shape plays 100% fast and fun $3000 pm me if interested would also consider trade options

IMG_1197 (resized).JPGIMG_1197 (resized).JPG

IMG_1185 (resized).JPGIMG_1185 (resized).JPG

IMG_1186 (resized).JPGIMG_1186 (resized).JPG

IMG_1187 (resized).JPGIMG_1187 (resized).JPG

IMG_1189 (resized).JPGIMG_1189 (resized).JPG

IMG_1190 (resized).JPGIMG_1190 (resized).JPG

IMG_1192 (resized).JPGIMG_1192 (resized).JPG

IMG_1193 (resized).JPGIMG_1193 (resized).JPG

IMG_1194 (resized).JPGIMG_1194 (resized).JPG

IMG_1195 (resized).JPGIMG_1195 (resized).JPG

IMG_1196 (resized).JPGIMG_1196 (resized).JPG

#5173 7 years ago

Vultures.. I'm NOT dead yet lol

#5174 7 years ago

Right now only Funhouse is ready to go -- > https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39240
$4,600 OBO

I also have a really nice motorcycle for sale - Ninja ZX14 for $5,200 OBO
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1186073422&siteLocale=en_CA

And a Downtown Condo - 2 Bed 2 full bath for 210k near Rogers stadium.

Anything else you find under my name that is not for sale just yet I'd like to not talk about it until the above is dealt with.

#5175 7 years ago

Ok ok .. I can't send pics through pinside PM's, I appriciate the messages but I can't tell you how much Addams family is a work in progress pending funding.. as always dollars make these things work great. This is last week and I know most of you don't want a box of parts let alone the price I paid for a POS in the first place. Least I can do is get it back together.
If you get it this is what you get.

this is my Addams family now

That isn't the underneath photo, the flipper mechs are removed and I have a list for about 1k US of parts to pull the trigger on for various vendors.

Sent you a pm. Let me know what you're looking to get for it.

Edit... Sorry I thought the pics were you announcing you're selling. Lol.

#5176 7 years ago

Sorry about the delay in uploading pictures, but here are the pics of my heavily modded Tron that I have up for sale. High res gallery here: http://imgur.com/a/rdWrV
I think imgur limits the amount of files you can upload now, because I couldn't get the cab photos to upload on there for some reason. Either way, they will be below.

Price is $9500. It has every available mod installed with the exception of: clear disc, topper, upgraded speakers.

Comes with: color dmd, cointaker red tremor shaker (on full power it's ridiculous, I highly recommend these shaker motors, I also have one in my GOT), custom rgb led backbox lighting and hologram LE backglass (as well as the standard pro backglass), ELI light up ramp kits, speaker light kits that are synced to the eli ramp lights, lightup Tron apron, flynn's sign, modded mini arcade cab on the pf that plays little retro game videos, lightup hallmark lightcycles, light up recognizer, light up ship on side, a few figurines as well as the zuse eli light up cane mod (he's standing on the right side looking down into the shooter lane), colored plastic protectors, modfather shooter rod, stickers for the zuse bumpers and recognizer target bank, mirror blades. Cabinet is the decalled cabinet from the second run. Exterior is in fantastic condition.

The cons:
-one split colored plastic protector at the recognizer, but it's still in one piece and is pretty minor.
-the previous owner had an undercab led kit installed (you can see it running down the back of the cabinet in one of the pics), and either during transit or packing on it's way to me it got torn, so it no longer functions. You don't ever see it, so it's not a huge issue, but if you're looking for a 100% immaculate cabinet, that is the one fault to it.
-Not really a con, but the board that matches the speaker lights to the ramp lights does not recognise purple between the speaker lights and ramp lights, so it does not match up then, but it is really awesome outside of that.
-In a few of the pictures I have my invisiglass on the machine. I AM NOT SELLING THE INVISIGLASS WITH THIS MACHINE.

Note: In a few of the pictures the mini arcade cab on the pf is not turned on, common problem with them is the wires wriggle loose over time, it's an easy fix to push them back in tight. I fixed it midway through the pics, hence why it's not lit in all.

L1000530 (resized).JPGL1000530 (resized).JPG

L1000529 (resized).JPGL1000529 (resized).JPG

L1000526 (resized).JPGL1000526 (resized).JPG

L1000545 (resized).JPGL1000545 (resized).JPG

L1000549 (resized).JPGL1000549 (resized).JPG

L1000548 (resized).JPGL1000548 (resized).JPG

L1000544 edit (resized).jpgL1000544 edit (resized).jpg

L1000543 (resized).JPGL1000543 (resized).JPG

L1000542 (resized).JPGL1000542 (resized).JPG

L1000540 (resized).JPGL1000540 (resized).JPG

L1000539 edit (resized).jpgL1000539 edit (resized).jpg

L1000537 edit (resized).jpgL1000537 edit (resized).jpg

L1000531 edit (resized).jpgL1000531 edit (resized).jpg

L1000528 (resized).JPGL1000528 (resized).JPG

#5177 7 years ago

Honestly.. because I live in Alberta I actually have to sell.. I will dump my games into the North Saskatchewan river before they ship to Quebec though.

What's wrong with shipping to Quebec?

#5178 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Its an Alberta thing. Goes way back to equalization payments, and now QC is resistant to pipelines from Alberta.

I personally don't harbour any resentment, but some in Alberta don't have many kind feelings in their hearts.

EDIT: Let's not get political here though, I come to this thread to escape reality and dare to dream about all the pins I could buy if I had unlimited space...

#5179 7 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

Its an Alberta thing. Goes way back to equalization payments, and now QC is resistant to pipelines from Alberta.
I personally don't harbour any resentment, but some in Alberta don't have many kind feelings in their hearts.
EDIT: Let's not get political here though, I come to this thread to escape reality and dare to dream about all the pins I could buy if I had unlimited space...

Ahh pinside. A place where everybody know your name and there are no Trudeaus.

#5180 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

robbiedoo said it for me, Quebec can suck it imo

Edit: not to be political and have anything against Quebecers.

#5181 7 years ago

Hey guys. Where do you get new bolts and screws for your playfield. So hard to get Phillips head bolts and screws in canada. Use to get them from fastenall, but they no longer sell to the public. Is the easiest way to get someone with a gst number and order for me? Thanks

#5182 7 years ago

If I want something really specific I use these guys; http://www.mcmaster.com

#5183 7 years ago

Zorro Canada sells some unique things (similar to Acklands) but they don't require a corporate account

www.zorocanada.com

#5184 7 years ago

For specific stuff I often check out places like Edmonton Nut & Bolt or Edmonton Fasteners, but, depending on what you need, you might also be interested in something like this:

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=73

You could always get in contact with Titan and see if they will sell you just a bunch of one specific screw as well, worth a shot.

#5185 7 years ago

Great thanks guys. Just need common pinball bolts for my taxi I'm restoring.

#5186 7 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Great thanks guys. Just need common pinball bolts for my taxi I'm restoring.

Marco specialties is my source for stuff like that, buy double what you need because you'll get a mixed bag of parts.

#5187 7 years ago

Fastenall sells to anyone here in Halifax. You have to buy by the box or bag of 100 or decent quantity, not a few. They still have USA sources that you can get stuff from.

#5188 7 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Fastenall sells to anyone here in Halifax. You have to buy by the box or bag of 100 or decent quantity, not a few. They still have USA sources that you can get stuff from.

Interesting with Fastenall here. I've been there 4 times for parts. All 4 times they've just given them to me despite me asking for an invoice because "it's not worth the paper the invoice is done up on for 1 or 2 screws."

So 4 times I've gone there and gotten what I need at no charge... and finally on this last visit she told me that she couldn't sell them to me anyway because I wasn't a contractor. I was blown away that they GAVE me the parts 3 other times without even bothering to tell me I couldn't shop there.

#5189 7 years ago

Time to make a move. I have a pretty nice Genie I would move for the right deal right now. Would like to make a trade. Play field is beautiful with very few blemishes. One insert has a small crack. Only other issues are two inserts are out. The wires just need to be re-pinned... I have diagnosed that in fact I have one pin removed but I haven't gotten the proper pins or the damn tool to get the pins out. And the 4th player display is a little flaky. It works but sometimes individual numbers disappear. I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing might be able to repair it. I tried reflowing the solder connections and that didn't fix it.

It really is a beautiful example of the machine tho. I'll try to post some pics this week. Would like a solid state machine in trade. Not really interested in selling right now as I'd like a replacement for it but I'd be open to the right offer.

#5190 7 years ago

I forgot to include BC in the double price comment because they had liberal lobby groups trying to block pipeline projects as well but they LOST lol

Would you buy a game from a Quebecer or are we all that toxic?

#5191 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Would you buy a game from a Quebecer or are we all that toxic?

I'd buy a game from anyone as long as the game falls in my "acceptable" range. I've bought games from Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, New York and Virginia. This provincial debate non sense needs to stop.

#5192 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'd buy a game from anyone as long as the game falls in my "acceptable" range. I've bought games from Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, New York and Virginia. This provincial debate non sense needs to stop.

I agree, go bitch somewhere else.

#5193 7 years ago

************Atlantis is not for sale**************
Back on track, I have a Stern Galaxy coming up, $1850. Better pics later in the week.
New plastics, pop caps, lane guides, rubber and lights
LED displays
NVRAM, rebuilt rectifier and SDB
Rebuilt flippers
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpegAugust_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpegAugust_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#5194 7 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a MET Premium??????

#5195 7 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

************Atlantis is not for sale**************
Back on track, I have a Stern Galaxy coming up, $1850. Better pics later in the week.
New plastics, pop caps, lane guides, rubber and lights
LED displays
NVRAM, rebuilt rectifier and SDB
Rebuilt flippers

Beautiful Stern Galaxy but is the Atlantis for sale.

#5196 7 years ago

read second line , I already sent a PM answer is "no way in hell " not really just a simple no

#5197 7 years ago

Just got a Wade Krause pf for Atlantis. It will undergo a full restore next summer.

#5198 7 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Just got a Wade Krause of for Atlantis. It will undergo a full restore next summer.

111111 (resized).jpg111111 (resized).jpg

#5199 7 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Just got a Wade Krause of for Atlantis. It will undergo a full restore next summer.

So its a 1 in a million chance you are going to sell Atlantis.

DumbnDumber (resized).jpgDumbnDumber (resized).jpg

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/104 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.