(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,502 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Pinball-Pat
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 251.
#5051 3 years ago

Way too high. Probably 1000$ more than retail even never mind private sale.

#5052 3 years ago

That's my old Tftc the game is solid. And I had everything redone about 2 years ago and had way more into it then that. not saying it's worth that but do wish him luck with the sale.

#5053 3 years ago

I have the TFTC up for sale. It's $4,500 + tax for clarification. I also offer service warranty as a retailer on all games I sell. Its a beautiful game, and not exactly your factory tftc with lots that has been done. And for others that have dealt with me in the past, they know I'm more than willing to work on pricing. If your interested, send me a message and we can talk price.

#5054 3 years ago

Oh hey welcome to the show.... Lucky you picking up Dennis batman.... I see you have a swords of fury as your Avatar.... You should come over and play mine .... Pinball and beer don't get much better... Oh and I got a quicksilver.... Swords AND quicksilver AND beer ..... That's heaven right there

#5055 3 years ago

Hey I would be interested in the class of 1812..... Let me know what your looking for cash or trade....

#5056 3 years ago

Well..... That's a wierd quote.....

#5057 3 years ago

Will be at the Vancouver FlipOut and could bring WCS and/or X-Files for trade. Both in great player shape.

#5058 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Oh hey welcome to the show.... Lucky you picking up Dennis batman.... I see you have a swords of fury as your Avatar.... You should come over and play mine .... Pinball and beer don't get much better... Oh and I got a quicksilver.... Swords AND quicksilver AND beer ..... That's heaven right there

Oh man i need to play swords again. I went back to athenas a few months ago to play it and when they told me no more pins there i was devistated! Haha if you ever sell that you gotta give me a heads up! And beer and pinball sounds awesome. Cant go wrong! Batman has been great. What a treat to have my first pinball machine!

#5059 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Cant go wrong! Batman has been great.

Is that the one with the white powder coat? Glad to see it finally went to a new home.

#5060 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Is that the one with the white powder coat? Glad to see it finally went to a new home.

Yes it is! I really enjoy the game more than i ever thought i would bdk is underrated imo, not a day goes by i dont play it. Ive also ordered in the movie masters toys and added the sound mod to it so it has the actual music and real voices from the movie. Wow what an upgrade! The attachment for the board is coming as well to hook up my external sub to the game.

#5061 3 years ago

That bdk was ready nice. And by the sound of it it went to a good home. congrats

#5062 3 years ago

my friend has an all original 100% working 1955 Coke Vendo 80 he is looking to trade for a pinball machine this would be a great addition to the man cave or collection if you are interested pm me

Resized_20160821_093043_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093049_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093110_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093137_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093143_(resized).jpg

#5063 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Yes it is! I really enjoy the game more than i ever thought i would bdk is underrated imo, not a day goes by i dont play it. Ive also ordered in the movie masters toys and added the sound mod to it so it has the actual music and real voices from the movie. Wow what an upgrade! The attachment for the board is coming as well to hook up my external sub to the game.

Now you need the bat signal hologram topper like stretch7 had on his. Very cool mod for bmdk.

#5064 3 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Well I personally would agree that it isn't mint - physical condition is personal. But it plays like it is.
However,
1) the front decal isn't a decal. It is the original screened (painted) artwork - I also said that there is planking in the cabinet art, the front is the worst, but there is some on the sides. Coin door is original - just cleaned up. The condition of the cabinet does not classify it to be refinished IMHO.
2) the lock down bar isn't bent. The picture kind of makes it look like is it - maybe I should take another one?
I have always said, best to look at a game in person and pictures do not always show the whole picture.
But thank you for pointing those things out.
...any event it is for the most part sold, thanks for the interest.

I apologize if I sounded like I meant to rain on your parade, not my intention. It is a very good condition F-14. You gave an honest description.
I guess I just have an issue when people (not yourself) throw the word "mint" around for any used game...I have games less than a year old that I wouldn't use "mint" as a descriptor for... maybe pinside needs dictionary

#5065 3 years ago

Will be parting ways with my KISS premium. It was special ordered through Stern and Starburst. $8200 + tax. Was LUO (Location Use Only).

20160822_190440 (resized).jpg

20160822_184724 (resized).jpg

20160822_190415 (resized).jpg

20160822_190347 (resized).jpg

#5066 3 years ago

Anyone looking to part with an Ironman VE?

#5067 3 years ago

Is this is what it has come down too now sorry for using the word mint... Geez, for a 25 year old game is in fantastic condition and plays like a dream... Your obviously not interested in the game anyway so why mince words, you got nothing else to do but disect every post on Pinside.

Quoted from Sammy31:

I apologize if I sounded like I meant to rain on your parade, not my intention. It is a very good condition F-14. You gave an honest description.
I guess I just have an issue when people (not yourself) throw the word "mint" around for any used game...I have games less than a year old that I wouldn't use "mint" as a descriptor for... maybe pinside needs dictionary

#5068 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Now you need the bat signal hologram topper like stretch7 had on his. Very cool mod for bmdk.

My bdk does have a topper the bat symbol one that has a remote and can set different light colors and patters for it and behind the backglass. Its decent. Do you have a link to this other one?? I would like to see it!

#5069 3 years ago

Anyone have, or know anyone who has a Back to the Future they'd be willing to part ways with? That or a Data East Simpsons??

PM me......

Thanks!

#5070 3 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

#5071 3 years ago

MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!!!

Ps ... Robin.... We need a mind blown emoji

#5072 3 years ago

Thanks. Easier for you to show a pic then me finding one. Still a really cool mod

#5074 3 years ago

lol that is the topper I have but I haven't seen the bat symbol part yet! maybe its another piece that is put behind that unit to make the light shine on the roof???

#5075 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Is this is what it has come down too now sorry for using the word mint... Geez, for a 25 year old game is in fantastic condition and plays like a dream... Your obviously not interested in the game anyway so why mince words, you got nothing else to do but disect every post on Pinside.

Just tired of people calling stuff mint only to go over and see it's not even close (and this is not just for pinball machines)... waist of my bloody time. No need for that to happen to other people...I imagine you'd get frustrated also.

#5076 3 years ago

Yes it's a separate part that is glued behind the topper that shines up.
It came with the machine when I bought it?
Maybe Al can chime in on where he got it.

#5077 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Yes it's a separate part that is glued behind the topper that shines up.
It came with the machine when I bought it?
Maybe Al can chime in on where he got it.

Ebay,he had one for Spiderman to.

#5078 3 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Will be parting ways with my KISS premium. It was special ordered through Stern and Starburst. $8200 + tax. Was LUO (Location Use Only).

What's there now? I played it after the latest Roughrider sh=tkicking.

#5079 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What's there now? I played it after the latest Roughrider sh=tkicking.

Ghostbusters Pro and Star Trek Pro starting Friday.

#5080 3 years ago

I bought them off of eBay.
put a spidey one SM and it's look great!

ebay.com link » 2 X Wireless Car Door Led Welcome Laser Projector Logo Ghost Shadow Light Batman

Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

lol that is the topper I have but I haven't seen the bat symbol part yet! maybe its another piece that is put behind that unit to make the light shine on the roof???

#5081 3 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I bought them off of eBay.
put a spidey one SM and it's look great!
ebay.com link ยป 2 X Wireless Car Door Led Welcome Laser Projector Logo Ghost Shadow Light Batman

Awesome thanks. Stupid cheap too haha. Best part is i made an offer on them lol. Just cause

#5082 3 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Ghostbusters Pro and Star Trek Pro starting Friday.

Love Star Trek. Great game. I'm sad to say Rebellions beer didn't win me over though. Black Bridge from Swift Current here lights it up.

#5083 3 years ago

what are the best places to buy parts/mods/shaker motors/ etc. in Canada??? is there a large scale well priced option? Local in Saskatchewan would be preferred but even in the country to avoid exchange and possible duties/high shipping costs. I'm currently in the market for a shaker motor

#5084 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

what are the best places to buy parts/mods/shaker motors/ etc. in Canada??? is there a large scale well priced option? Local in Saskatchewan would be preferred but even in the country to avoid exchange and possible duties/high shipping costs. I'm currently in the market for a shaker motor

Nitro

#5085 3 years ago

Has the Stern HUO "pins for sale well" completely dried up? While I see a few pop up in the west...the east coast seems dryer than the sahara desert, I'm looking for a LOTR, TF Pro if anyone as a lead let me know.

#5086 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Has the Stern HUO "pins for sale well" completely dried up? While I see a few pop up in the west...the east coast seems dryer than the sahara desert, I'm looking for a LOTR, TF Pro if anyone as a lead let me know.

Nope, I'll be getting rid of 5 Stern HUO pins just not the ones you're looking for. Sopranos, Big Buck Hunter, X-Men LE, Simpsons and Sharkeys Shootout are all gonna be going very soon.

#5087 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

im looking for LOTR as well. you didn't pick that one up in Ontario a month ago for 7K??? I tried to buy it but he wouldn't ship it

#5088 3 years ago

Putting up a Party Zone for trade. Playfield has been touched up and clearcoated. Clearcoating was completed Aug 26, 2016, so there is still a few weeks for it to fully cure. Ramps are clean and not cracked or broken, captains head works and follows the ball, and talks as needed. One side is faded as seen in the pics. Game plays 100%. Will trade once playfield has been fully cured, so towards the middle of Sept. Also has full LED's in playfield and backbox. Also a playfield protector will be inlcuded as well. Games I'm interested in trading for: Cue Ball Wizard, Space Station, High Speed, Bally Game Show, Hurricane, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Street Fighter 2, Gladiators, Rescue 911, Operation Thunder, Shaq Attaq, Big Hurt, Bone Busters, Black Knight 2000, Popeye.
DSC02947 (resized).JPG
DSC02946 (resized).JPG
DSC02944 (resized).JPG
DSC02945 (resized).JPG
DSC02948 (resized).JPG
DSC02766 (resized).JPG
DSC02768 (resized).JPG
DSC02769 (resized).JPG
DSC02771 (resized).JPG
DSC02770 (resized).JPG

DSC02899 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Trade is pending.

#5089 3 years ago

I'm selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED.

Game is only 3 months old and includes the following extras:
- Shaker motor
- Spinners
- Snake teeth, tongue sticker, plastic/decal mods
- Coffin skulls mod
- Flourescent green / orange playfield plastic protectors
- Metal protectors for the Mystery hole and Shooter lane

$6950

IMG_9371 (resized).JPG

IMG_9374 (resized).JPG

IMG_9375 (resized).JPG

IMG_9386 (resized).JPG

FullSizeRender 7 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 8 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 5 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 9 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 4 (resized).jpg

#5090 3 years ago

Does anyone in the Calgary area have a system 11 or wpc machine they may be willing to part with? The wife and I are gonna be in town next weekend, and I'd like to come back with a new machine if possible.

#5091 3 years ago

Anyone have a GBLE they want to trade for my TWDLE.
Or interesting trades.

#5092 3 years ago

I have a lot of 5 acrade's i wouldn't mind trading for solid state pin or project pin
Games are
Die Hard - working but no sound
Galaga - not working but monitor is fine
Mrs Pacman - Works but resets shortly after game is started
Spiderman - Works
Marvel Hero's - not working

IMG_0996 (resized).JPG

IMG_0997 (resized).JPG

IMG_0995 (resized).JPG

IMG_0998 (resized).JPG

#5093 3 years ago

That's one hell of a deal. If I wasn't emotionally attached to my Robocop I would throw it up for an offer.

#5094 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

I have a lot of 5 acrade's i wouldn't mind trading for solid state pin or project pin
Games are
Die Hard - working but no sound
Galaga - not working but monitor is fine
Mrs Pacman - Works but resets shortly after game is started
Spiderman - Works
Marvel Hero's - not working

Any idea what the Mrs Pacman issue is? Not my bag but there's a guy around here who is dying to get a paceman arcade. They difficult to fix?

#5095 3 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Not many of you know me, but I just thought I'd announce that after much hand-wringing, I've finally sprung for my first pin, a Walking Dead Premium. Delivery is expected in early September. I'm excited to have my own pin. I have no idea how to set one up, how to attach the legs, or change a light-bulb, but it will be a fun experience to figure it out.

Haven't told the fiancee yet of the impending delivery! It will be a surprise!

Cheers from Edmonton,

Winston.

#5096 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

ny idea what the Mrs Pacman issue is? Not my bag but there's a guy around here who is dying to get a paceman arcade. They difficult to fix?

Diagnostics say rom 1 so not sure if easy or not ...arcades are not my thing

#5097 3 years ago
Quoted from puck:

That's one hell of a deal. If I wasn't emotionally attached to my Robocop I would throw it up for an offer.

Damn puck

#5098 3 years ago

Congatulations Winston

#5099 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Hi Everyone,
Not many of you know me, but I just thought I'd announce that after much hand-wringing, I've finally sprung for my first pin, a Walking Dead Premium. Delivery is expected in early September. I'm excited to have my own pin. I have no idea how to set one up, how to attach the legs, or change a light-bulb, but it will be a fun experience to figure it out.
Cheers from Edmonton,
Winston.

I'm sure she hasn't told you about the impending delivery yet either,lol
Congrats

#5100 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Hi Everyone,
Cheers from Edmonton,
Winston.

Congrats Winston. I wasn't sure you would ever pull the trigger.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 218.00
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside