(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,366 posts
  • 498 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 minutes ago by Cam
  • Topic is favorited by 294 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12366 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 248.
#5001 3 years ago

I have these machines for sale...Space Station, Solar Fire, Millionaire and Bronco.

#5002 3 years ago
Quoted from HJSures:

I have these machines for sale...Space Station, Solar Fire, Millionaire and Bronco.

Post up some pics and prices.....let's see 'Em

#5003 3 years ago

I am putting my TWDLE up for trade,or out right sale.
Games I'm interested in are GBLE,Kiss LE,WMS IJ,CV,Hobbit SE,MB,BBB.
I might consider others,try me ?
Plus or minus cash

#5004 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Games I'm interested in are GBLE,Kiss LE,WMS IJ,CV,Hobbit SE,MB,BBB.
I might consider others,try me ?
Plus or minus cash

How much?

#5005 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I wish I had something to offer up in trade, TWDLE is a great machine. Frankly, I'd be happy with a Pro, if one ever comes up for sale that is.

#5006 3 years ago

10,500.00,tons of mods and custom painted well walker.

#5007 3 years ago

Putting up my medieval madness pinball machine to see if there is any interest, its a nicely restored game with new pretty much everything and gold hardware.
More interested in trades, Id consider multiple titles or games plus cash, here is a list of what Im interested in (must be HUO/near mint):
Wizard of oz (LE only),
banzai run,
black rose,
ghostbusters,
spider man,
Batman dark knight
or a GOT pro
Id value it at 10k USD, and am looking for a local deal at this time.
Pics: http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/mm/
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
Added over 3 years ago: Sold
Added over 3 years ago: Not sold, never mind!
Added over 3 years ago: Asked lots on can price - $12500can would get it

Added over 3 years ago: Sold!

#5008 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Putting up my medieval madness pinball machine to see if there is any interest, its a nicely restored game with new pretty much everything and gold hardware.

It's a beauty! GLWS

#5009 3 years ago

Oh, and anyone thinking about that Seawitch in Regina on Kijiji ... he won't take $500 for it, FYI.

#5010 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Seawitch in Regina

Never met the seller. But IF anyone does go grab it. PM me if you need the lockdown bar. I should have one around.

#5011 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

that Seawitch in Regina on Kijiji ..

That's a expensive project. Surprised nobody has jumped at the $5500 Ali in moose jaw

#5012 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

That's a expensive project. Surprised nobody has jumped at the $5500 Ali in moose jaw

Seeing as how I'm the only pinsider listed in Moose Jaw, I felt obligated to throw it out there that the Ali pin on kijiji is NOT mine

#5014 3 years ago

That is one nice MM.... Too bad thou... Value has gone down since Ironman took number 1 spot.... So I would offer $5000

#5015 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ironman took number 1 spot

I'd even be willing to trade my Iron Man! haha

#5016 3 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

That is one nice MM.... Too bad thou... Value has gone down since Ironman took number 1 spot.... So I would offer $5000

That's my old MM if you can believe it!

#5018 3 years ago

Thanks guys, yes she took alot of work, but cleaned up very nicely Ohh, too bad your IM is the 2010 version, that one is 33rd, you need the VE otherwise wed have a deal lol

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

you need the VE otherwise wed have a deal

Oh, so very close.

#5020 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thanks guys, yes she took alot of work, but cleaned up very nicely Ohh, too bad your IM is the 2010 version, that one is 33rd, you need the VE otherwise wed have a deal lol

Such a dumb scale.

#5021 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Such a dumb scale.

Yes it is, why they need a new entry is beyond me, or even different ones for PRO/PREM/LE, unnecessary..

#5022 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yes it is, why they need a new entry is beyond me, or even different ones for PRO/PREM/LE, unnecessary..

Some pro vs prem/le I understand. But others i don't.

#5023 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Some pro vs prem/le I understand. But others i don't.

Yes, I definitely agree. For the most part, you could simply add an option to indicate which version you are reviewing alongside information about code version.

#5024 3 years ago

Decided to sell my F14 Tomcat.

Has had a complete shop done to it about a year ago with many new parts (I don't cheap out when I rebuild my games).

Mylar removed and minimal playfield wear. Has had the flasher mod done, system 11 mods done, power supply rebuilt, all boards have had the solder re-flowed, couple coats of clear applied (there is a close up picture of the right sling where you can see the clear under the protector), playfield protector, LEDs in GI and inserts, 2 new displays, new plastics (with new domes on them), plastic protectors, new beacon motor and all the usual stuff.

Cabinet is decent shape with the usual marking - there is some planking in the paint,

This unit was at the YEGPIN show this year.

Kijiji link: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1190043486

Kijiji price is at a high $3000 but will look at fair collector offers. Will take one in straight trade within it's price range (projects ok as long as the playfield is fairly decent). Will also consider some older (including EM) games plus cash.

NOTE: the displays function correctly, not as shown in the picture. Just must have been the timing of the picture.

IMG_0001_(resized).JPG
IMG_0002_(resized).JPG
IMG_0005_(resized).JPG
IMG_0006_(resized).JPG
IMG_0007_(resized).JPG
IMG_0013_(resized).JPG
IMG_0025_(resized).JPG
IMG_0031_(resized).JPG
IMG_0030_(resized).JPG
IMG_0032_(resized).JPG
IMG_0018_[1280x768]_(resized).JPG
IMG_0035_(resized).JPG

#5025 3 years ago

Played this machine and it is mint, the seller is a good guy too, if I had the funds or a good trade proposition I would be all over it. GLWS!!!!

Quoted from LongJohns:

Decided to sell my F14 Tomcat.
Has had a complete shop done to it about a year ago with many new parts (I don't cheap out when I rebuild my games).
Mylar removed and minimal playfield wear. Has had the flasher mod done, system 11 mods done, power supply rebuilt, all boards have had the solder re-flowed, couple coats of clear applied (there is a close up picture of the right sling where you can see the clear under the protector), playfield protector, LEDs in GI and inserts, 2 new displays, new plastics (with new domes on them), plastic protectors, new beacon motor and all the usual stuff.
Cabinet is decent shape with the usual marking - there is some planking in the paint,
This unit was at the YEGPIN show this year.
Kijiji link: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1190043486
Kijiji price is at $3000 but will look at fair offers. Will take one in straight trade within it's price range (projects ok as long as the playfield is fairly decent). Will also consider some older (including EM) games plus cash.

#5026 3 years ago

MM is still availible, deal fell through

#5027 3 years ago

Have a NGG and a space shuttle I'd consider selling. ngg 4500 Cad Space shuttle 1200 Cad. Don't want to ship.
Pm me if interested.

#5028 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Have a NGG and a space shuttle I'd consider selling. ngg 4500 Cad Space shuttle 1200 Cad. Don't want to ship.
Pm me if interested.

I just traded ngg and 1g for sttng. Glwts.

#5029 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Played this machine and it is mint, the seller is a good guy too, if I had the funds or a good trade proposition I would be all over it. GLWS!!!!

Thank you for your comment Derek.

I just noted the scrambled displays in the picture - they are not this way, must of just been the way the camera took the picture and timing or something.

#5030 3 years ago

Putting my Star Trek LE up for sale if anyone is interested HUO beautiful machine with tons of mods added including
pingraffix blades, vengeance mods including lit ship ring and explosion below ship, Klingon ship, custom shooter rod, full set of cliffys and plastic protectors plus a bunch of others. $9500 will take it away pm me if you want any other details or are interested.

DSCN0693_(resized).jpg

DSCN0694_(resized).jpg

DSCN0698_(resized).jpg

DSCN0699_(resized).jpg

DSCN0700_(resized).jpg

DSCN0697_(resized).jpg

DSCN0702_(resized).jpg

DSCN0695_(resized).jpg

DSCN0696_(resized).jpg

DSCN0701_(resized).jpg

#5031 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Putting my Star Trek LE up for sale if anyone is interested HUO beautiful machine with tons of mods added including
pingraffix blades, vengeance mods including lit ship ring and explosion below ship, Klingon ship, custom shooter rod, full set of cliffys and plastic protectors plus a bunch of others. $9500 will take it away pm me if you want any other details or are interested.

It's a beaut Clarke, it's a beaut!! Awesome looking stle. Glwts!

#5033 3 years ago

Quick question... Anyone have any of these flat base flashers (bulb on the right) they could spare? Not really wanting to place an order and pay a pile of US shipping for 5 of them... but that's all I need.

Not necessarily Titan bulbs... in fact I'd rather they weren't... it's just where I grabbed the pics. Anyone in Saskatoon or Regina have a few kicking around? I'm in Saskatoon lots for medical stuff with my daughter and in Regina lots for Rider games so pick up would be easy.

Thanks.

Flashers_Top_Down-650x650_(resized).jpg

#5035 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

I wouldn't call that F-14 mint exactly... that one pic shows a bent up lock down bar and the front decal has seen better days. It has a new looking coin door though...

#5036 3 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I wouldn't call that F-14 mint exactly... that one pic shows a bent up lock down bar and the front decal has seen better days. It has a new looking coin door though...

I have played this machine in person. It's mint. Plays fast, everything on it is solid.

#5037 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I do need to move 1 machine to make space so I am adding my fully blinged out HUO Metallica pro up for sale it has a ton of addons including: Custom Topper, Flipper fidelity 10" sub kit, Creeping death pinbaldes and speaker grill, Spinners, Custom 1 of a kind Sparky, Stage Backdrop, Flourescent sling covers, full set of cliffys from new, All snake mods, Color DMD, Florescent orange plastic in front of Sparky, full set of plastic protectors. Machine plays fast and fun $7100 with the color DMD or $6600 without.
PM me if you are interested I will add pics tonight.

#5039 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I do need to move 1 machine to make space so I am adding my fully blinged out HUO Metallica pro up for sale it has a ton of addons including: Custom Topper, Flipper fidelity 10" sub kit, Creeping death pinbaldes and speaker grill, Spinners, Custom 1 of a kind Sparky, Stage Backdrop, Flourescent sling covers, full set of cliffys from new, All snake mods, Color DMD, Florescent orange plastic in front of Sparky, full set of plastic protectors. Machine plays fast and fun $7100 with the color DMD or $6600 without.

Can vouch for both games, I've played them a few times. Amazing condition and mods done to both. Don't hesitate to deal with Scott, amazing person that takes care of his games.

#5040 3 years ago

Lots of great games up here lately!

#5041 3 years ago

I have a full selection of LED's I brought in for our group I have ultra bright 2 SME non ghosting frosted for sale for 90 cents per bulb CAD in Orange Blue red Purple blue cyan green Warm white and Cool white both styles I have more of the whites but lesser quantities of the colors and a small quantity of 4 SME flats both styles for 60 cents per bulb in warm white cool white red blue cyan and green in the flashers I brought in the flat 8's in red blue white and warm white both styles at 1.05 per bulb and I have the non flat flashers as well in both styles for a bit more money 1.60 Bayonet 1.80 for the wedge
these are awesome bulbs I have redone a few of my machines I had to do a bulk buy so thought I would share it
Here is a before with Leds and after with the new Leds on my TZ

TZ_new_(resized).jpg

TZ_old_(resized).jpg

#5042 3 years ago

Sounds like a good price for non ghosting leds for sure

#5043 3 years ago

With the Vancouver Flipout expo about a month away I imagine some good trades/sales/deals are going to be popping up. I know I will be bringing a couple of machines that I am willing to part with (F-14 + Buccanneer)....maybe time to start its own thread. Who else is coming and is in the same boat?

#5044 3 years ago

NGG and spaceshuttle sold pending pickup / payment

#5045 3 years ago
Quoted from MobRoller:

With the Vancouver Flipout expo about a month away I imagine some good trades/sales/deals are going to be popping up. I know I will be bringing a couple of machines that I am willing to part with (F-14 + Buccanneer)....maybe time to start its own thread. Who else is coming and is in the same boat?

There is a Vancouver Flipout Expo thread! Making plans to be out there for it.

#5046 3 years ago
Quoted from MobRoller:

Great idea mobroller. I might have a couple to sell there too.

#5047 3 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Well I personally would agree that it isn't mint - physical condition is personal. But it plays like it is.

However,

1) the front decal isn't a decal. It is the original screened (painted) artwork - I also said that there is planking in the cabinet art, the front is the worst, but there is some on the sides. Coin door is original - just cleaned up. The condition of the cabinet does not classify it to be refinished IMHO.
2) the lock down bar isn't bent. The picture kind of makes it look like is it - maybe I should take another one?

I have always said, best to look at a game in person and pictures do not always show the whole picture.

But thank you for pointing those things out.

...any event it is for the most part sold, thanks for the interest.

#5048 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Metallica has been sold thanks for the interest
Scott

#5049 3 years ago

Hi all,

Anyone have a Flash Gordon or TX-Sector they'd be willing to part with?

I have a players Class of 1812 I'd be willing to trade if desired as part of the deal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 85.00
$ 999.00
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 26.95
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 197.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 34.50
The MOD Couple
$ 495.00
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 12366 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 248.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside