(Topic ID: 281864)

Anybody in Canada have any EM's they want to sell?

By WanderingEskimo

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider extraballingtmc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I have an Atlantis I am tempted to post; I keep dragging my feet on it as it is a great game. Not sure if the Sorcerer I have to replace it is a "better" long term player... definitely a first world problem.
Game is in Victoria!

I have an Atlantis. I also used to have a sorcerer, it was one of the quickest games to leave my collection. Great theme, cool sounds but the gameplay got old very quick.

Now Atlantis I can play over and over and not get bored. Just a fun tough impossible to master game.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Abra Ca Dabra $1650. Well above average condition. One broken plastic (flipper bat).
Check Pin Rev for pics. Shipping possible if buyer arranges and pays for pickup from my door.

Very good price. I sold mine this spring for 2K.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Great to see a thread like this on Pinside, can't wait to see all the woodrails that get posted here!!

Only 3” flipper games allowed here..

5 months later
#28 2 years ago

When in doubt just start a bit high and adjust accordingly.

2 weeks later
#31 2 years ago

Where’s those local ems at?

2 years later
#41 46 days ago

Looking for volley, jacks open and a stars. Tia!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider extraballingtmc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-em-s-they-want-to-sell-?tu=extraballingtmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.