(Topic ID: 281864)

Anybody in Canada have any EM's they want to sell?

By WanderingEskimo

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Kaps
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

#1 1 year ago

Creating a Canadian Buy & Sell thread specifically for EM machines. I'm thinking there has to be enough interest in EM's to support this break-away thread?

Let's see what you have for sale or what you are looking for!

#2 1 year ago

A pristine Klondike or one of its derivatives would be a welcome addition!

Selkirk eh...is Skinner's still open?
My Dear Mom used to work there in the '50's!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ManyQuarters:

Selkirk eh...is Skinner's still open?
My Dear Mom used to work there in the '50's!

Skinner's is still open! Their original location on River Road still serves up the best hotdog in Canada (and I'm not biased at all ).

#5 1 year ago

Not sure how long I'll survive in this thread, likely purging the last of my EMs in the short future.

#6 1 year ago

I have an Atlantis I am tempted to post; I keep dragging my feet on it as it is a great game. Not sure if the Sorcerer I have to replace it is a "better" long term player... definitely a first world problem.

Game is in Victoria!

#7 1 year ago

Following as well.
I like playing the oldies in classic's tournaments.

I haven't owned any in a while.
Nice to have one around, just to get the feel for them.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I have an Atlantis I am tempted to post; I keep dragging my feet on it as it is a great game. Not sure if the Sorcerer I have to replace it is a "better" long term player... definitely a first world problem.
Game is in Victoria!

I have an Atlantis. I also used to have a sorcerer, it was one of the quickest games to leave my collection. Great theme, cool sounds but the gameplay got old very quick.

Now Atlantis I can play over and over and not get bored. Just a fun tough impossible to master game.

#10 1 year ago

Abra Ca Dabra $1650. Well above average condition. One broken plastic (flipper bat).

Check Pin Rev for pics. Shipping possible if buyer arranges and pays for pickup from my door.

#11 1 year ago

I'm looking for an EM with a cabinet that isn't beat up or worn out if possible and a PF in good conition. No specific title in mind but C-37/HeatWave, Olympic hockey are some titles but I'm not limited really. TY

#12 1 year ago

Following

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Abra Ca Dabra $1650. Well above average condition. One broken plastic (flipper bat).
Check Pin Rev for pics. Shipping possible if buyer arranges and pays for pickup from my door.

Very good price. I sold mine this spring for 2K.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Not sure how long I'll survive in this thread, likely purging the last of my EMs in the short future.

Interested to know what you have available when you complete the purge...

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:

Interested to know what you have available when you complete the purge...

Pm sent

#16 1 year ago

Here are a couple in Saskatchewan if people are looking to buy. (not mine pins)
Sure shot:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/840604083342610/

1954 Pinball Machine Cue Tee on VarageSale in Regina.

#17 1 year ago

FS Royal Flush -Local Sale Only $1250 obo

Excellent condition - No issues

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I have an Atlantis. I also used to have a sorcerer, it was one of the quickest games to leave my collection. Great theme, cool sounds but the gameplay got old very quick.
Now Atlantis I can play over and over and not get bored. Just a fun tough impossible to master game.

Doh; I was a bit afraid of that. I guess time to finish up my Sorcerer and decide what to let go of!

#19 1 year ago

Can deliver Abra Ca Dabra anywhere between Windsor and Toronto for $50.

#20 1 year ago

ACD price drop (final). $1600 delivered anywhere between Windsor and TO.

#21 1 year ago

Great to see a thread like this on Pinside, can't wait to see all the woodrails that get posted here!!

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Great to see a thread like this on Pinside, can't wait to see all the woodrails that get posted here!!

Only 3” flipper games allowed here..

1 month later
#23 1 year ago

Only 3” flipper games allowed here..

60s EMs had 2 inch flippers. Not woodrail.

#24 1 year ago

I have a mibs that just needs a cabinet repair and I’d let her go.

#25 1 year ago

Looking to sell as a trio. Pm for details. Can't post pics here.

Gottlieb hearts and spades
Gottlieb surf champ
Williams travel time

Not separating at the moment.

4 months later
#26 1 year ago

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Looking for a rough value on a 1964 Chicago coin mustang EM.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

1964 Chicago coin mustang

The only listed pinside price is $1100 usd. Set it at $1500 cdn and see what happens. If you want more bump it up. The market will dictate the price.

#28 1 year ago

When in doubt just start a bit high and adjust accordingly.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Doozie:

The only listed pinside price is $1100 usd. Set it at $1500 cdn and see what happens. If you want more bump it up. The market will dictate the price.

Awesome thank you. I know what I paid for it but it wasn’t working when I got it and fixed it up so the price goes up on it for sure. Not a lot of info on it either.

#30 1 year ago

When in doubt just start a bit high and adjust accordingly.

Thanks I appreciate the advice. I have only sold one machine so far and that was deadpool and it basically sold itself . I knew what it was worth since it was a popular and a well known title.

2 weeks later
#31 1 year ago

Where’s those local ems at?

4 months later
#32 10 months ago

Heading to Saskatoon and Regina over the next couple of weeks... any EM's for sale out that way?

#33 10 months ago

There are a couple.
On varage sale in Regina there is a 1971 Gottlieb '2001' pinball machine $1300. Was a prize give away and the cab was repainted. Needs a tune up. I expect 2-4 hrs if your familiar with EM's. (I am familiar with the machine.)

There is a restored bowler on Kijiji $4000 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/regina/classy-bowler-woodrail-pinball-by-gottlieb/1587256344

IM me if you want more details about 2001

#35 10 months ago

If anyone has an Indiana Jones PM me!

#36 10 months ago
Quoted from ArgosySK:

There are a couple.
On varage sale in Regina there is a 1971 Gottlieb '2001' pinball machine $1300. Was a prize give away and the cab was repainted. Needs a tune up. I expect 2-4 hrs if your familiar with EM's. (I am familiar with the machine.)
There is a restored bowler on Kijiji $4000 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/regina/classy-bowler-woodrail-pinball-by-gottlieb/1587256344
IM me if you want more details about 2001

Might be interested in that 2001... but looks like a lot of work would be needed to get the cabinet back to original based on the photos in your link? Feel free to PM me any details you have here!

Love that Classy Bowler, but the price is crazy! I think there's a bit of a COVID premium priced into that one!

#37 9 months ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:Might be interested in that 2001... but looks like a lot of work would be needed to get the cabinet back to original based on the photos in your link? Feel free to PM me any details you have here!

PM sent

5 months later
#38 4 months ago

Interested in selling my Gottlieb North Star. PM me for details of interested!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!