By jrpinball

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200607_145031 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I recently picked up a soda machine, and subsequently discovered an online discussion group called "SMC". I want to register, but they need to "approve" your registration. Almost two weeks later, and I haven't heard anything from them. I'm anxious to discuss the machine I found, being a newbie with these.
Is anyone here on Pinside also into soda machines, and/or is a member of SMC discussion forum?

#2 3 years ago

I’d like to join too, I’ve got an old soda machine and working on it has been tough

#3 3 years ago

What machine do you have?
The one I got seems to be kind of an oddball manufacturer. There's not a whole lot of information on this model.
I didn't really want it, but bundled it with a pinball machine the seller had.
I once owned a beautiful old Pepsi machine with a rounded top, which worked perfectly. I "gave it away" cheap, not knowing what it was worth. The guy who bought it must have been grinning the whole way home.
Anyway, here's a picture of the one I recently picked up.

20200607_145031 (resized).jpg20200607_145031 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4 3 years ago

Bumpity bump. I'm selling this sody machine if anyone is interested.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-here-on-a-soda-machine-forum?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.