Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RTS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have Amica but it's getting to expensive. Looking into Liberty Mutual. Any opinions?

#2 5 years ago

Is usaa an option?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Is usaa an option?

I haven't checked.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Looking into Liberty Mutual. Any opinions?

Terrible insurance company for claims.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Terrible insurance company for claims.

Do you have a example? A friend of ours got hit by someone with Liberty and they paid right away.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

Do you have a example? A friend of ours got hit by someone with Liberty and they paid right away.

I've had a great experience with all insurance companies when the other party is at fault. As for my own insurance, I like Farm Bureau. My agent treats me like a person and offers great advice. I had State Farm for years. They got expensive and treat you like a number. Also, good luck ever actually talking to your State Farm agent.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I've had a great experience with all insurance companies when the other party is at fault. As for my own insurance, I like Farm Bureau. My agent treats me like a person and offers great advice. I had State Farm for years. They got expensive and treat you like a number. Also, good luck ever actually talking to your State Farm agent.

Same experience here. Couldn't run from State Farm fast enough. We have Liberty Mutual now and never had any issues making a claim or getting a person to talk to.

Related, I should probably make sure my pins are covered properly...

#8 5 years ago

My insurance company now which is Amica raised our car insurance by 700$ .They say because they had so many claims there was a 13% increase in Nevada this year. It was already expensive before that. Same policy at Liberty Mutual is 2000$ cheaper . I have cars and home with them. I feel like I'm being screwed . No claims in 10 years .

#9 5 years ago

Insurance companies generally offer new customers lower rates and raise them over time (kinda like cable companies offer great deals to new customers but don't give the same deal to existing customers). You should really shop around every couple of years to make sure you are getting a good price.

As for your original question, I have Liberty Mutual Insurance and have nothing but positive things to say about them.

#10 5 years ago

Usaa is hard to get, one has to be military, former military or descendant of military.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

Insurance companies generally offer new customers lower rates and raise them over time (kinda like cable companies offer great deals to new customers but don't give the same deal to existing customers). You should really shop around every couple of years to make sure you are getting a good price.

I've had many different insurance companies over the years and this is what I've seen 100% of the time.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Also, good luck ever actually talking to your State Farm agent

I think this depends on your agent. My State Farm agent is always accessible and quick to return calls.

Also never had any problems with claims.

However, gone are the days of profiting with a check in advance - must have the body work done first (unless the car is totaled.)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-have-liberty-mutual-insurance and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.