Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ALJO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey everyone.
    I"ll be coming back from a trip to Florida soon and was wondering if someone along highway 81 would have a pin for sale, no further than 15 or 20 minutes from highway 81 please.
    please PM me for details.
    Thanks.
    Claude.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

To Clarify, you mean Interstate 81, correct? Asking because there are state highway 81's in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee.

Yes, sorry, I did"nt know there were other state highways under the same number.
    I"ll also be going through highways 95, 26 and 77 before taking interstate 81 up until the border.
    thanks for helping me clarify.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Nice road-trip. I81 has some great scenery, especially in VA. Don't have any games for sale, but if you happen to reach an end-of-day in the WV part of I81, let me know - got a room you can use for the night. Won't even make you pay for games.

Thanks, I appreciate it but I have the wife and 2 young kids with me so I think a hotel will be better, I don"t want to be too disturbing for you.....
    The scene is really nice indeed, i used the same road to come here in Florida a week ago.
    I have a Caravan with a trailer so I have plenty of room for pins.

#6 8 years ago
    #7 8 years ago

Bump!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from yonizzell:

Still have the BSD and Hurricane.

Still thinking about it.

#12 8 years ago

Thanks for the offer but I was never attracted by MET, nor by any Stern games in the past 5 years by the way.
    I just might take you on to that offer to stop by for playing pinball at your place if I pass by after 6pm in your area if that works for you, please PM me your address if so.
    Thanks and maybe we"ll see each other soon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-have-a-pin-fs-along-the-81?tu=ALJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.