7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Lost a key for one of my really really mint machines and don't want to even take the drill to the locks. I remember the code but lost the key, can't seem to find one online that is similar (and I didn't buy the lock, it came with the machine), but figured since it was a newer lock a few others around here must have one as it likely came from a pinball site somewhere. Looks double bitted and the key was silver-colored (aluminium?) rather than an older brass one.

Looking to buy, or borrow one so at least I can unlock the doors and swap the locks. But buying is definitely preferred, especially since each lock comes with two keys and if you bought multiples you must have tons. Thanks!

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

A new lock is like $3.
    I'm not sure $2 shipping each way to borrow a key is a good pl

For the extra dollar I don't mind. I'm sure that goes both ways, but still.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-have-a-lock-key-marked-x11-key-needed?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.