• 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by zpeakabonk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Playfield_lady_detail.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GWalton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago

The sound and look of the game are the real appeal. The game play is average. I've had mine partially running and it seems entertaining enough. When I get it running smoothly and consistent, I will be able to give a better opinion.

#13 11 years ago

Thanks,
I was fortunate enough to find most of them in the 90's for dirt cheap. Another advantage is living in Central Pennsylvania, I was able to go to the York and Allentown shows every year. While most people were wheeling and dealing on Bally and Williams pins, I was picking up the "foreign junk" that op's just wanted to get rid of

#23 11 years ago

Brian,
I actually have two Mephisto's. Both are in a project state. Once I get a chance to get them set up and decide which one I want to keep, I will be letting the other go. No reason to have two of them. Unfortunately, only one has the hologram topper and I will clearly be keeping that
I've been taking a break from the hobby for a few years, but that will be one of my projects this year.
Greg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GWalton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-ever-owned-or-played-a-zaccaria-spooky?tu=GWalton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.