Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by garbr95
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I found a card from Bill Allen Treiber in my Trident pinball - probably from the 70's or 80's. Says he services pinball, jukebox, etc. It has a phone number without and area code but I think it's from the St. Louis area.

Just wondering if anyone knows him.

Thanks

Bob

3 years later
#2 4 years ago

I found a card just like that in one of my older games as well (Bill Allen Treiber 314-567-5897 In Home Service). Just for grins I did an open records search (internet) on the name. It returned that this person is 105 years old (if still alive), so I doubt he's still around.

#3 4 years ago

bill treiber is still around, think he runs that store in chesterfield mall. different bird, that's for sure.

8 months later
#4 4 years ago

The Chesterfield Mall guy's name is Bill Striler (according to Arcade Amusements Plus website).

I bought a machine from Midwest Game Sales two weeks ago and the very nice salesperson Vicki gave me the number of her friend who "does great work," Bill Treiber. Current number for Bill Treiber, as given to me by Vicki (and as listed on the American Historic Jukebox Society's website):

MO ST LOUIS, TREIBER ELECTRIC, BILL TREIBER, 314-341-1855, REPAIRING JUKEBOXES, PINBALL, AND VENDING MACHINES FOR 41 YEARS. [email protected]

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the info could be helpful!

10 months later
#5 3 years ago

I’ve used Bill to work on my jukebox and he does a great job. Used to be a Rock Ola tech back in the day. Knows pinball machines also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 199.95
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 10.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-ever-heard-of-bill-allen-treiber-in-st-louis?hl=jcfrank101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.