(Topic ID: 59948)

Anybody ever dealt with barrywnj on eBay?

By Lethal_Inc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dino-happy-clap-761.jpg
    barry-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 10 years ago

wow....glad I looked him up here first. He has a Fireball on eBay now (I know, I normally just look to see how the other half lives) that "looks" beautiful. But the reviews here, while some positive, have really put me off. Nowhere near NJ to look in person.

Any recent good experiences with Barry?

#48 10 years ago

well this wouldn't be a project machine...more the reason for concern. If I buy a project that ends up being more of a project, that's one thing. The Fireball is supposed to be more along collector quality - much more room for a bad stank.

www.ebay.com/itm/221389287064

#50 10 years ago

In a perfect world it'd be possible to jump on a/the jet and head out to go see every machine in person. That's just not practical. Of course in the same perfect world, we'd never have to bother with it. If I was to only acquire machines that I could travel to go see in person, I'd have many fewer machines.

That aside, I'm trying to get a more current feel for dealings with Barry.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

this guy and TNT were the 2 Sellers I was always told to RUN AWAY from in the Jersey/Philly area.

Yeah, that's exactly what I hear/read. But then I find others who have had great dealings. Like family and co-workers, one doesn't get to pick the ppl who have the machine they want.

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

I would trust buying from somebody on Pinside (Who's rep is at stake)

Yeah, its a shame its not available from someone else (and preferably next door). Think there's just too much bad mojo to deal with him. Automated has one as well - guess I'll have to hit them up for pics - but its awfully pricey

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-ever-dealt-with-barrywnj-on-ebay?tu=wizzardz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.