(Topic ID: 59948)

Anybody ever dealt with barrywnj on eBay?

By Lethal_Inc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dino-happy-clap-761.jpg
    barry-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb-guy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 9 years ago

I have purchased over 60 pins in the last 9 years, only had 4 shipped of that group, 2 from Barry. I will say I wasn't extremely happy with ANY of the 4 I had shipped, but Barry's were as good as the others, and for me he was fair (he was a bit short of cash at the time I bought, maybe he always is, ha, but I made decent deals on 2 machines, an AFM and a BSD, and got my money back later when I moved them on, and I moved them on to people who saw and played them). For me, he was ok, no complaints, but like a lot of others here I feel bad for anyone in our community who at any time feels ripped off by anyone. And like so many others say, and like I do now....I NEVER ship if it is not pristine, resist resist resist, go see it in person if at all possible! No matter how many pics you get, no matter how much of a description you get, there is always a real chance that you will end up being disappointed. And most of the time I think it is not the fault of the pictures or the seller...I like to think that few are purposely hiding things in their pictures. There is just nothing like seeing things in person. I drive as far as 400 miles each way (yes, many of us have that sickness), and I have also taken things home I shouldn't have to justify my long drives, I have made all the mistakes described in this and other threads.
    I know people will always ship, I know everyone's circumstance is unique. Again, I am truly sorry for any pinsider who gets ripped off by anyone, I believe all the stories out there, good and bad. I hope that those with bad experiences aren't soured to pinball because of them, there are so many more great and wonderful representatives of our hobby out there, I appreciate all of you who are those people. I hope all you good ones are the ones I buy my next machines from!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb-guy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-ever-dealt-with-barrywnj-on-ebay?tu=pb-guy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.