maxresdefault (resized).jpg
64026 (resized).jpeg
1E82193E-AF29-49AD-8563-C05AD807FB7B (resized).jpeg
4C4CF73F-1A26-4904-9999-C05DE6F907B1 (resized).jpeg
ED94AD01-76EF-4418-AE95-2FF7ED483389 (resized).jpeg
D6448E66-7B20-4CAC-AD64-E4FFB7AE9D8A (resized).jpeg
38A89098-DA32-4038-9619-52A59B24452F (resized).jpeg
20181029_072235.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 5 years ago

I'm still deciding if i want to grab this on Friday or not. Lots of hype for it.

#87 5 years ago

I folded and bought the game.

Gonna be hard to follow up Spiderman.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I haven't played those two games to be fair but i think its going to be tough to beat Red Dead 2 considering how much work has went into it and how huge the game itself is. I cant wait to start playing it tonight, i will be up all night long!

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow night to pull a late night at it. I won't even pick up the disk until tomorrow around lunch time.

My playstation profile isn't hard to figure out... "Wolfmarsh". Make sure you PM me or something here so I know to expect your request if anyone wants to send me one.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Is it worth it for RDR2 alone? Probably not, but the ps4 has a very impressive library of games. I’ve been super happy with many of them. Particularly GOW

I haven't even played RDR2 yet, and I'd agree. Don't buy the system for one game.

But...... there have been some incredible games this year. Spiderman, GOW, etc.... Buy a PS4 for all those reasons.

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol man your post sounds like me to a T. I punch my horse and fire my gun on accident alot. I pre ordered the game and was supposed to get the war horse for pre ordering but i cant fund it?

Haha me too. I've accidentally fired my gun so many times, I get why some people say the control scheme is a little clunky.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

went ps4 for other titles we're interested in coming down the pipe. Death Stranding being one of them.

I was always an XBOX person until PS4. They are both great, but I personally think the PS4 edges it out.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Is this a must buy?

It's fun Gryszzz, but I liked Spiderman better so far. RDR2 is pretty slow and a lot of times feels like you are watching more of a movie than playing a game.

#210 5 years ago

I wish there was a quick setting for the controls: "make the controls like every other game".

The realism is top notch, but honestly they could have cut a bunch of these details out and still had a fun game. I don't need to brush or bathe my horse, or shave, or wear clothes appropriate for the weather.

#250 5 years ago

About 10-15 hours into RDR2, and there is no doubt in my mind that Spiderman is a much better game.

RDR2 has some really neat things that keep me just interested enough not to abandon it, but it's not worthy of the 10/10.

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Wondering how the online play will be.

Same here, I am hoping robbing some trains and stuff with buddies will be a lot of fun.

I'd love to see raid style missions where you need a whole posse of players.

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I'm running into an issue where there's nothing to do. I have a $300 bounty in the area where the je icon is, and I can't afford to pay it. I don't have any more bounty missions to do either. Not sure what to do here.

Start robbing wagons and people.

#284 5 years ago

https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/1/18051994/red-dead-redemption-2-glitch-rhodes-road-fire-horse

"Red Dead Redemption 2 players find cursed road that always sets horses on fire"

#301 5 years ago

I've become a victim of the bug where my pre-order bonus horses have died and I am unable to respawn them at the stable.

They say if I keep going in the game that might help clear it up, otherwise they are working on it.

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ohhh so thats what happened to my War horse huh? Ive been looking for his ass everywhere!

Unfortunately I am now at the point of showing them screenshots, even though there are a bunch of people having the same issue.

#327 5 years ago

Do I leave my horse behind every time I fast travel using a stagecoach or train?

The dumb idiot will then walk the entire map to get back to me, seriously takes 20 minutes.

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ive never heard anyone call a horse a dumb idiot before.

It's not a real horse.

#352 5 years ago

Make sure to wear your bandana too when you rob people and kill them.

I think this is what I've learned about the wanted system..... It may or may not be 100% correct but this seems to work for me.

The wanted icon doesn't automatically mean they've figured out who you are. If there is a specific witness that saw you, you have the chance to chase them down as a red dot on the map. If there is no specific witness, lawmen will spawn in the area and start coming toward the crime scene. You have to get away from them without being spotted, and then the wanted meter will start to drain and go away.

I've escaped 90% of my wanted crimes by just finishing the job and getting out of there, while wearing my bandana.

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Have you been successful in threatening them? I've tried chasing them down and firing my gun in the air or hitting the threaten button, but they just keep running away. Normally I end up having to shoot them in the back of the head.

Yeah, a couple of times. I think one time i had to keep beating them until they decided not to tell. You gotta jump off your horse and take them to the ground or fist fight with them.

I've lasso'd them as well.

2 weeks later
#437 5 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

What is everyone spending their money on they are broke? I'm in chapter 3 and have thousands of dollars

Have you upgraded your camp all the way? Bought all the weapons from the gunsmith?

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Upgraded all my camp.... and once I did the bank mission I have over 3500 bucks. No need To buy guns... you get them in the missions or in houses.
What is killing me is trying to upgrade the satchels. I swear deer and elk are cursed for me. I finally get a good elk.. and it never fails somehow, randomly a big ass attack falls on me and I die. This time I was looking for beavers along the river near black water.... and all of a sudden like 10 baddies spot me and mow me down before I can even get up the bank of the river. So frustrating after an hour or two of play... to lose it when you think you are perfectly fine so you didn’t save

Yeah I'm up against the same. I've bought pretty much everything I can in the game and have cash, but to be fair I continuously rob people and houses.

#474 5 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

That just gives me and excuse to kill the witness and loot their body too.

Totally. The "Wanted" thing isn't permanent. You can make it go away by eliminating the witnesses or escaping without the law recognizing you. Wear your bandana!!

1 week later
#512 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have a friend that wants to 100% every game because he’s OCD or something, drives me nuts. Hes always calling me and saying hey can you get online for a minute, i need to do such and such to get this trophy. Im like ughhh!

Spiderman is the first game I've ever done 100% completion in. It felt like a chore in every other game.

#552 5 years ago

Rockstar was unable to restore some of my missing horses. They told me I would have to restart my game if I wanted to potentially get around the bug.

Fuck that.

2 weeks later
#590 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

I enjoyed far cry 5 more, even though the detail is a lot less, but you had a lot more freedom in a mission.

Far cry 5 was awesome. Can't wait for the next one this year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-else-excited-about-red-dead-redemption-2?tu=Wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.