Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Luppin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3795f1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2402 (resized).JPG
    stern_williams (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HoneyBadger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Compared to the new Sterns and their rules, B/W pins of the 90's are soooo boring to me and far too easy.

Anyone else feel the same?

#3 7 years ago

But the Stern games that are complete are waay better. Theme doesn't matter to me as I can't stand Game of Thrones but I absolutely love the pinball and ruleset!

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I think you should change your name to Stern_Fan

Would love to change my handle on here but can't find to do it anywhere!

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Yes. Can't understand the appeal of most of them at all

AMEN!

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from RumRunner9:

Contact Pinside founder, Robin, to request a name change..

Thanks

#79 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Just an observation... it looks like you have 47 pins in your collection and unless I missed something, only 1 of them is a Sterns game from the last decade. I'm wondering if your feelings aren't just an expression of wanting what you don't have? Or perhaps you only spend a few bucks onsite on the newer stern games and they feel fresh to you. I am only suggesting a couple theories of course, because I know nothing about your playing habits.
    In any case, I'm not sold on newer sterns yet, but might consider a bm66 as my first nib Stern if they can get the ruleset complete fairly quickly. And figure out some quality control issues that seem to be popping up in recent titles.

I have many newer Stern titles, I just choose not to post my entire collection on pinside because I would be here for a while.

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Noted... was just opining a few thoughts on a Sat night based on my observations. Can't see what's not on here I guess. Sorry for the wild guess.

It's all good, I appreciate the discussion.

#94 7 years ago

These days I even find most SS and some EM's more intriguing than some B/W DMD's and system 11.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HoneyBadger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-else-bored-of-bw-dmds-pins?tu=HoneyBadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.