Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2121 (resized).jpg
IMAG2122 (resized).jpg
!wedfashion!_026.JPG
#1 10 years ago

allways looking for odd pins and this one has kinda weird all over it-

#2 10 years ago

Stern Star Gazer, Williams Star Light, There's an older Williams EM called Zodiac, I have a BG from it, but I have never seen the game.

Phoebe

#3 10 years ago

Gottlieb Aquarius has the signs of the zodiac on the backglass and playfield. Tagline was:

Fascinating "12 Signs of the Zodiac" Sequence

It isn't that fascinating, but we played the hell out of it when new. Interesting use of excess flipper bats.

#4 10 years ago

ya it has a kinda cool backglass- real strange playfeild config- its a wide body with a real oper shooters feild

it launches- shoots the ball up from between the flippers has a second set of flippers, spinner with post and targets and mostly targets along the top kinda odd game.

this game is not in real good shape needs a restoration actually- but seems interesting. i was looking for some people might be able to tell me a little about it.

Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Stern Star Gazer, Williams Star Light, There's an older Williams EM called Zodiac, I have a BG from it, but I have never seen the game.
Phoebe

how long ago did you get the glass, what shapes it in? my reds have been hit pretty hard but over all i might give the glass 6.5-7 maybe..... not great, not nice- but ok, seen alot worse.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Phoebe

Quoted from phishrace:

Gottlieb Aquarius has the signs of the zodiac on the backglass and playfield. Tagline was:
It isn't that fascinating, but we played the hell out of it when new. Interesting use of excess flipper bats.

ya this ones not the gottlieb, it the willams unit- 71 i think - was trying to find some people thats played one.

#6 10 years ago

i will put a pic or 2 when i get the dusk knocked off it.

#7 10 years ago

I've only seen Zodiac for sale a couple times in the 9 years I've collected. It doesn't seem to come up very often. You are right it is unusual. My first game was 4 Aces which is similar in layout. I miss that game and because it was my first I didn't understand how different it was. Like yours it had magnets on the playfield! That was a pretty cool feature, especially for 1970. Not to mention turret shooter, spinner, lighted backglass animation and four flippers. Pretty cool game. Congrats, I think you'll have fun with it.
Alex

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I've only seen Zodiac for sale a couple times in the 9 years I've collected. It doesn't seem to come up very often. You are right it is unusual. My first game was 4 Aces which is similar in layout. I miss that game and because it was my first I didn't understand how different it was. Like yours it had magnets on the playfield! That was a pretty cool feature, especially for 1970. Not to mention turret shooter, spinner, lighted backglass animation and four flippers. Pretty cool game. Congrats, I think you'll have fun with it.
Alex

wow- thx, ya you can tell its an retheamed sister very simalar layout. cool thx again

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

some funny stuff there, not so funny i was humming that song for severial hundred miles along the way.

#11 10 years ago

When you are Aquarius, that song never leaves you.

#12 10 years ago

ruff pic

!wedfashion!_026.JPG!wedfashion!_026.JPG

5 years later
#13 4 years ago

I have one in wiht a poor cabinet, I was going to take it all apart for wall art.

#14 4 years ago

there's one on location here in SF if you want to play it - really fun!

#15 4 years ago
IMAG2121 (resized).jpgIMAG2121 (resized).jpgIMAG2122 (resized).jpgIMAG2122 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-zodiac-pins-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.