(Topic ID: 23692)

Any Zaccaria pins for sale?

By WesleyCowan

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Does anyone currently have a nice Zac pin they're interested in selling?

#2 11 years ago

I have a friend up Seattle way who might be willing to trade a Farfalla (American backglass) for a super nice Earthshaker. - She's been after mine for a while but just too much love for ES here, and she won't sell outright. (She has a Whirlwind and wants the matched set)

#3 11 years ago

Wish I had an ES to trade!

#4 11 years ago

If you want the euro backglass, I have an extra for sale.

#5 11 years ago

The one known Farfalla in the Seattle area got sold and away it went. Devil Riders is still at the Seattle Pinball Museum.

#6 11 years ago

CP pinball is selling a farfalla. you can look them up just google cp pinball

#7 11 years ago

Thanks Royce6135, I did look up cp pinball.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Does anyone currently have a nice Zac pin they're interested in selling?

I've got a friend in Virginia that's selling his Zacc collection (8 of them, IIRC). He has most of those that you listed on RGP. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

1 week later
    #9 11 years ago

I am interested in the one in VA!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-zaccaria-pins-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.