(Topic ID: 97998)

Any word on next Stern??????

By Hazoff

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg
    decline_of_western_civilization.jpg
    image.jpg
    10346650_255292011322136_5915536783123356238_n.jpg
    bestmovieevar.jpg
    WTF.PNG
    Screen shot 2014-07-22 at 2.54.37 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-07-22 at 2.34.33 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-07-22 at 2.51.35 PM.png
    ClownCarVagina.jpg
    There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago

Loved the video, and I'm with you on the vacation thing...complete waste of money, but our wives make us do it.

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I know it would be up here if there was but figured I'd start a new thread. I understand Stern needs to capitalize on selling IM and that they are making MMr but a small clue would nice. If you have any info post it here.

Rumor is that they're doing another ST. To get it right this time.

Just kidding.

#53 9 years ago

Ahhh yes the wives, have not jumped into that pool yet and not sure I'm going to. Anyway glad you like the vid he's a great comedian.

#54 9 years ago

Maybe it's time for a Canadian pin. Bob and Doug McKenzie sounds pretty good to me.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Maybe it's time for a Canadian pin. Bob and Doug McKenzie sounds pretty good to me.

Yeah, take my money on that one! Love Bob & Doug.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I have a friend who just spent $5000 on a vacation to Europe,

Heck I just dropped 4k and vacation and didn't even go to Europe (yes still feeling a little butt hurt). Have to keep the family happy and they don't give a crap about pins. At least at my vacation most folks still spoke English.

#57 9 years ago

I heard the next title is "Hitler reacts"

#58 9 years ago

NHL Pin Please

#59 9 years ago

I hear it's almost done-ish. When it's announced a ton of people will ore-order it. Then someone will bitch about the lack of toys *snicker* and people will declare it the best ever and others will say it's not nearly as good a woz. Then people will bitch that the software isn't done. A few months later to a year an update will make it the best game ever. Then some will say its same old same old because it doesn't have a LCD.

What did I miss?

Oh shit, gold trim?

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

I hear it's almost done-ish. When it's announced a ton of people will ore-order it. Then someone will bitch about the lack of toys *snicker* and people will declare it the best ever and others will say it's not nearly as good a woz. Then people will bitch that the software isn't done. A few months later to a year an update will make it the best game ever. Then some will say its same old same old because it doesn't have a LCD.
    What did I miss?
    Oh shit, gold trim?

You missed the 10k by xmas portion, but you pretty much nailed everything else.

#61 9 years ago

NHL pin... Would love a game featuring hockey...

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from rlslick:

I speculate it may be Iron Maiden/zombie theme or waling dead. Since 2012-13 IM was talking about making a new record and possibly having one set to release sometime in 2014. I haven't seen any news/date if a new album was recorded and to be released. Stern started posting photo hints back in August 2013 and one on March 10th 2014. Going back even further right after XMEN was released they were posting pics of SR holding a first aid kit and pulling up a bunch of monster themes such as Monster Bash, TFTC and SS. Is it IM or a walking dead pin? Thinking it will be one or the other. I think these games take them at least 1.5-2 years to design from concept to build..thats where my guess is at.

Screen shot 2014-07-22 at 2.51.3... 414 KB

Screen shot 2014-07-22 at 2.34.3... 627 KB

Screen shot 2014-07-22 at 2.54.3... 126 KB

Iron Maiden album not out until 2015 and no more touring until next year. Hopefully next year pin will be made with new pin technology.

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from bb2j3z:

NHL pin... Would love a game featuring hockey...

I do as well and hope it gets done right one day.

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

What did I miss?
    Oh shit, gold trim?

This is COMPLETELY spot on..........don't forget the must have of today, powder coating before we even play it.

#65 9 years ago

Tron Vault Edition!!!!

#66 9 years ago

Rob Zombie

#68 9 years ago

Ford Bronco (white edition)

#69 9 years ago

Serve Richie the oppotunity to design a none-licensed theme game out of the free imagination of him and his team. Come on.

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from soren:

Serve Richie the oppotunity to design a none-licensed theme game out of the free imagination of him and his team. Come on.

Leave that for the pros..... companies that is

#71 9 years ago

Original theme called "We don't give a chit about the private collector"

#72 9 years ago

Muppets or Game of Thrones if you want my money.

#73 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

What did I miss?

The part where some people who say it's not as good as WOZ are still waiting for their WOZ to be delivered.

#74 9 years ago

Motley Crue or Alice Cooper could get my money. Saw both of them last week and they both put on great shows. I think Alice Cooper could fill that horror, zombie need we've been wanting in a pinball with a touch of humor like that we got out of Elvira.

#75 9 years ago

Whatever it is Stern has a chance to steal the market again like they did with IMve. If they produce a killer Pro with great features they will steal a lot of money from the competition. If they focus on the LE/Prem they will be playing in a crowded sandbox.
    I truly hope they take advantage of a chance to pull ahead in this crowded race.

#76 9 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Motley Crue or Alice Cooper could get my money. Saw both of them last week and they both put on great shows. I think Alice Cooper could fill that horror, zombie need we've been wanting in a pinball with a touch of humor like that we got out of Elvira.

To each his own, but I'll take Led Zeppelin over these by a MILE!

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

What did I miss?
    Oh shit, gold trim?

This is my post to complain about you complaining about people complaining before they have complained.

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from vtec16:

To each his own, but I'll take Led Zeppelin over these by a MILE!

I'd take Cooper over Led Zepplin by 10 miles!

#79 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Whatever it is Stern has a chance to steal the market again like they did with IMve. If they produce a killer Pro with great features they will steal a lot of money from the competition. If they focus on the LE/Prem they will be playing in a crowded sandbox.
    I truly hope they take advantage of a chance to pull ahead in this crowded race.

Screw that! I want Premiums!

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

If they focus on the LE/Prem they will be playing in a crowded sandbox.

The only crowd is in the announced or in-progress but not released. Pretty small crowd if you're talking actual finished product you can buy.

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

The only crowd is in the announced or in-progress but not released. Pretty small crowd if you're talking actual finished product you can buy.

A pin you have payed for and not recieved is the same money going out as one you can recieve. At any rate the market for $4,600 pins is greater than the market for 8K pins, ask my (our) wallets.

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Maybe it's time for a Canadian pin. Bob and Doug McKenzie sounds pretty good to me

Weak. Heavy Metal was a far superior Canadian product. Imagine all the boobs they could put on the playfield!

#83 9 years ago

I heard that Stern is looking into widebodies.

#84 9 years ago
    Quoted from mattenno:

Hope not.

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from mattenno:

Hope so. That would be cool.

--Luke

#86 9 years ago
    Quoted from mattenno:

LE's only I'd bet

#87 9 years ago

Gary doesn't want to make widebodies. Not happening.

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

turn off the internet

Just think how much we could get done around the house.

#89 9 years ago

I agree Alice Cooper Pin has the best of both worlds. Created a topic in of itself. Go there and we can talk about the master himself Alice Cooper and our Dreams...Er Nightmares!

#90 9 years ago

After a significant amount of market research and attempting to heed the Pinside hoard's desire for a horror themed pin, Stern presents......

WTF.PNGWTF.PNG

#91 9 years ago

i'm still hoping for this pin

bestmovieevar.jpgbestmovieevar.jpg

#92 9 years ago

Medieval madness is my guess

#93 9 years ago

Vault edition.......

#94 9 years ago

10346650_255292011322136_5915536783123356238_n.jpg10346650_255292011322136_5915536783123356238_n.jpg

#95 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Then one day you walk into the arcade, and - wow, check it out, a "Black Knight" pin! Cool, it has ramps and 2 levels!

I remember that day.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I remember that day.

Ditto!

#98 9 years ago

I'm praying for Iron Maiden so I can keep my money in my pocket. If it is TWD and looks like a good game, my pockets might go empty again. Not sure why people keep mentioning Angry Birds. Stern has to know that would be the absolute worst theme they could pick.

#99 9 years ago

Walking Dead

#100 9 years ago

Yup TWD is in the oven !

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-word-on-next-stern/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.