Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 293 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gorgar1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HignScores.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinaholic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago

I've spoken to Gary Stern and anyone else at Stern that would listen about releasing games with incomplete
    code. First impressions matter and you only have one shot.
    Allen (operator at NYC's#1 pinball bar).

#92 11 years ago

I got the great Gary Stern on the telephone, was at the fireside dinner at Expo this past october, mentioned to him that I seriously operate pinball machines in the greatest city in the world, have been noted multiple times to be the best operator( at least 3 times Satelite ( my location) was awarded best pinball bar in NYC) and how upset I was at the whole code debacle."

#95 11 years ago

... I especially brought up how thrilled I am to own a pinball machine with totally unfinished code (WOF), and a game with inept code when it came out that became so much better when the code was finally updated. (Batman). I don't think he gets it.
    I was hoping that when they made GG Vice president in charge of pinball operations that things
    were going to change, and although things have changed at Stern, I think they should change GG's title to VP in charge of blowing smoke up people's asses.
    Please release code updates for ACDC (both models)Tron LE, TFLE, and even WOF, and any others that were left incomplete. I really equate it to operating a game with major features broken or non working. I try to have all my games playing 100 % and would appreciate a complete game from the manufacturer. I so wish WOZ comes out to rub the shit under someone's nose.
    Allen

#97 11 years ago

ACDC would be nice, but I'd rather they finish TFLE, and TronLE, and release games with completed code.

#100 11 years ago

We heard the same thing with Transformers And LE. I heard GG hyping this game and sounding like he gave a shit. So far,I'm still waiting. I phoned and in person spoke to Gary thanked Jack Gurnieri.

#102 11 years ago

My point is, I want the game early to put out on location usually. People form opinions quickly, and might not play it next time. Not everyone checks pinball forums to see if a game has changed.

2 weeks later
    #152 11 years ago

When did they say it was coming? That would help kill the time waiting to take a trip to WOZ!

#159 11 years ago

I'm sorry, I just have bad taste in my mouth from some past code issues.

#192 11 years ago

When did Stern blast (twitter, facebook,etc) that an Update was imminent, 3 weeks ago?. Just asking?

1 week later
    #280 11 years ago

About a month ago, Stern posted that new code was coming soon.
    With all the fuss that was being promoted with the rules and all
    on Stern's press releases, I was looking forward to the big update.
    At this point, I'm just tired of waiting in general.
    Al

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinaholic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-word-on-new-acdc-code?tu=pinaholic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.