Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

The_Monster_Squad_cover.jpg
220px-Monster_Party_Box.JPG
error_error_does_not_compute.jpg
image.jpg
Clipboard01AAAA.jpg

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

Surprised nobody has posted this...
Clipboard01AAAA.jpg

#52 6 years ago

Here's hoping for band modes...

#53 6 years ago

CoOl...i wish them Great fun at Lunch Party!

Hope there's Awesome Stuff in that Code update...i really wish for a Great Wizard Mode
with a Crazy finish, not like Scared Stiff but Kinda Crazy like Scared Stiff,something very
Loud and Hard.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Surprised nobody has posted this...

Nobody has mentioned it because it still isn't downloadable! WTF?

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Casey_Bryson:

Nobody has mentioned it because it still isn't downloadable! WTF?

I guess it will be there tomorow...It is a Special for the Luch Party!!!!!

#56 6 years ago

cant someone that has it host it for us pro owners? I have been waiting for an update for this game

#57 6 years ago

Played 1.12 at the launch party tonight.Sweet game can't wait to get my LE

#58 6 years ago

1.12 is the most current
81,780 KB file

#59 6 years ago

Does 1.12? add a lot of stuff? Don't see it on their website yet

#60 6 years ago

My guess is Stern just made sure all of the owners of the "official" machines for the launch parties has the new software. The way they are stingie with their updates, you would think they had to pay a $1000+ fee to upload something new.

#61 6 years ago

where is this 1.12, i want it!!!

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

My guess is Stern just made sure all of the owners of the "official" machines for the launch parties has the new software. The way they are stingie with their updates, you would think they had to pay a $1000+ fee to upload something new.

Nope, BumperNets didn't get theirs. They heard about it on Facebook just like everyone else.

#63 6 years ago

Mortimers Mpls has it.

image.jpg

#64 6 years ago

I guess there ARE benefits to lending out your game for launch parties. Looking forward to playing the code when my machine gets back home.

#65 6 years ago

Can someone please upload the code?

Why does Stern continue to tease and taunt us via Facebook?

#66 6 years ago

So if you are not going to a launch party you can't load the code on your game?

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I guess there ARE benefits to lending out your game for launch parties. Looking forward to playing the code when my machine gets back home.

I only had time to load Morts game, it takes 20 + minutes to update the game. You are safe to backup Morts game via USB and then you have it for yours. You left without saying goodbye, I realized who you were after I asked Paul who you were.

I simply do NOT have fast enough Internet speed where I live to email the file, I have crap Internet.

#68 6 years ago

hmmm.....nobody has said what's different in the new code yet. Any enlightenment?

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I simply do NOT have fast enough Internet speed where I live to email the file, I have crap Internet.

Even with fast internet, most people's e-mail can't send or receive files as big as an update. Putting it on a file hosting site or an FTP server is the only way I know to share a file that size on the internet. I don't really understand how to do either of those methods myself.

#70 6 years ago

We didnt have new code at L&G I cambridge mass last night. I'd love to have 1.12 for my game this morning

#71 6 years ago

Please for the love of metal upload the code here are share the link:

https://mega.co.nz/

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Please for the love of metal upload the code here are share the link:

https://mega.co.nz/

amen to that, please i would love to play this

#73 6 years ago

can someone go to morts game, clone and upload the code?

#74 6 years ago

Can't wait to hear what updates are in 1.12 and to get this updated on my pin. I'm just starting to get on a roll with this pin so new code will only improve upon the already great game play.

#75 6 years ago

Code has a snake letter collection bug. It's still being tested and will be available for download from Stern next week.

#76 6 years ago

ok Thanks Mnpinball for the update, I will wait

#77 6 years ago

Were you standing with PEM when I asked him if he was in the final four? I remember talking to him briefly before I split. Stopped at Eby's on my way home and didn't get out of there until 1:30am. Funny thing, there were people just rolling in as I was heading out.

Quoted from mnpinball:

I realized who you were after I asked Paul who you were.

Have yet to play any games with the new code. Not sure I'm advanced enough to enlighten anyone on anything new though.

Quoted from jimbeam42:

hmmm.....nobody has said what's different in the new code yet. Any enlightenment?

Stern wanted v1.12 on machines during launch so I guess I am lucky to have it. In effort to follow their wishes, I will not be backing up my game to share code.

Quoted from Profgrif:

can someone go to morts game, clone and upload the code?

#78 6 years ago

Stern wanted v1.12 on machines during launch so I guess I am lucky to have it. In effort to follow their wishes, I will not be backing up my game to share code.

So they asked for you not to share the code?
The same code they wanted on the machines for launch?

error_error_does_not_compute.jpg

#79 6 years ago

Is Stern and coding already onto the next release...even before the "launch"....

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

Stern is now Withholding code? W-T-F? All of these games that they have screwed us on with no code updates, and here they have a code update sitting and they are saying not to distribute it or posting it to their website?

Whole new level of Bullshit from Stern!

Man they must feel so powerful, telling people not to take pictures or video of the LE, don't let people enjoy the latest code for their game they paid big money for.. but GIVE, GIVE, GIVE Stern your money and they will not give you what you should be getting.

#81 6 years ago

They are probably just trying to avoid a mutiny over potential bugs in the new code. Stern is using the launch parties as an opportunity to test the code out before releasing to the masses in the next few days. I'm just curious if this with be the update that adds all the extra modes to the game.

Brian

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Can't wait to hear what updates are in 1.12 and to get this updated on my pin. I'm just starting to get on a roll with this pin so new code will only improve upon the already great game play.

Not sure of all the updates as I had to leave when the tournament was over since it was midnight. I know one thing that has changed now is that the captive ball shots light lock like they do in the LE code. No more standups for that. Not sure if band member modes are there. The LE code version is 1.1 and they are not in there for whatever that is worth. MNpinball was the one who had the code, so if he can't upload it somewhere, I wouldn't be able to get it until I can get back out to Mortimer's with the John from D&G vending so he could open the game there. We didn't play the new code at the launch party cause he got there later on and we would have had to stop the party for an hour to update both machines and we were running behind as it was with all the people who showed up.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Stern is now Withholding code? W-T-F? All of these games that they have screwed us on with no code updates, and here they have a code update sitting and they are saying not to distribute it or posting it to their website?
Whole new level of Bullshit from Stern!
Man they must feel so powerful, telling people not to take pictures or video of the LE, don't let people enjoy the latest code for their game they paid big money for.. but GIVE, GIVE, GIVE Stern your money and they will not give you what you should be getting.

Holy crap! Relax. The new code isn't ready. They are testing it.

#84 6 years ago

I understand everyone's excitement but, I would much rather wait another week for bug free code. It's coming, that's the main thing.

#85 6 years ago

So, the code is fit to test in an official tournament that awards IFPA points,

but

Not ready to test in my pinball cave by a dude in his pajamas?

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I know one thing that has changed now is that the captive ball shots light lock like they do in the LE code.

No more standup hits to light the lock? That's a pretty big change as the coffin multiball is currently the biggest objective in the game.

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

No more standup hits to light the lock? That's a pretty big change as the coffin multiball is currently the biggest objective in the game.

I was thinking the same thing. It was challenging to have to hit the standup targets to light the lock. Now do we just keep hitting the captive ball over and over to light it? That seems odd and would be much easier and a lot less fun in by books. LesManley can you confirm how this works now?

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I was thinking the same thing. It was challenging to have to hit the standup targets to light the lock. Now do we just keep hitting the captive ball over and over to light it? That seems odd and would be much easier and a lot less fun in by books. LesManley can you confirm how this works now?

That's how it works. Standups are just to qualify band member modes now.

#89 6 years ago

v1.12 was being tested at the launch parties for bugs. There was one bug encountered thus far. The collection of the snake letters had an issue. It will be fixed and the new code should be on Stern site late Monday or Tuesday.

Stern doesn't want an untested code with issues released only to have it fixed and released again a few days/week later that's unprofessional. Patience, it will be out in a few days guys.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Ok thanks for the clarification.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I really liked the challenge of the standups for Coffin locks...very difficult and risk/reward was good. However, we don't know what the band members mean so maybe the same risk/reward.

The biggest negative of using the captive ball for locks is that it's a lot easier; it's not uncommon to have 20-30 in a game and I've seen as many as 80 in a good game.

Another talking point is that EB's are tied to the captive ball. Is this true with 1.12+ and if so how many hits? Right now it's way to easy to achieve EB's when the number of hits is often 6-12, so much so that I'm playing about 75% of my games with 4 balls. In contrast the 25 combo number is just right for the 2nd EB.

#92 6 years ago

My game was lent out for the launch party here in Minneapolis. Hence v1.12 was installed on the game.

Quoted from movingpictures:

So they asked for you not to share the code?
The same code they wanted on the machines for launch?

#93 6 years ago

I have only played a few games so I'm not sure what changes were made in v1.12 yet. My previous high scores were in the mid-80s. Managed to achieve over 100 million on my first ball a few minutes ago.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

I have only played a few games so I'm not sure what changes were made in v1.12 yet. My previous high scores were in the mid-80s. Managed to achieve over 100 million on my first ball a few minutes ago.

Wow, highest score yesterday was 105 million in the tourney. Getting over 100 million on Metallica is a great score.

#95 6 years ago

Let's face it, you can't satisfy everybody. This goes triple for pinball. Something is not to my liking, being off by a few atoms. I must register my disgust on the Internet!

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Wow, highest score yesterday was 105 million in the tourney. Getting over 100 million on Metallica is a great score.

Not if Coffin MB is much easier to achieve. Big difference between 1.06 and 1.12 for Coffin MB

#97 6 years ago

Things will change now and later and in 6 months also...be Patient

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I think we all saw that coming though, didn't we? Using the targets made no sense. A nice challenge yes, but didn't make sense.

#99 6 years ago

I have faith in Stern on this one...They have change by going Custom Art with Donny!
Toys are Custom Made,machine looks awesome,give them the time to finish the job
this aint just nobody on the Codes It's the Best,if i had to pick one it would be Lyman...
give it time .

But i am sure they read forum's also...Instead of complaining give some Super idea.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

I think we all saw that coming though, didn't we? Using the targets made no sense. A nice challenge yes, but didn't make sense.

It made sense to me, but with the default (2 sweeps of the targets to qualify a lock), I wasn't getting much Coffin Multiball. However with that set to 1 it's pretty easy to get. I agree with Casey, it would be a shame to make Coffin Multiball a cakewalk.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside