(Topic ID: 183287)

Any way to order from pinballcenter ship to USA?

By TomT

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Evidently pinballcenter no longer ships to the USA as anyone found a workaround for this?

#3 7 years ago

If I order for you in Europe, can you order for me in US? Those freight costs are unacceptable sometimes.

#4 7 years ago

Dang, I liked their pop bumper lights and transparent plastics.

#5 7 years ago

Well, you can now get the transparent pop bumper bodies from Zitt

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transparent-sternballywilliams-pop-bumper-bodies

Not sure about anything else though.

#6 7 years ago

I wanted to order 4 red noflix bumper lights. Anybody got some for sale in USA?

#7 7 years ago

Hi Tom,

I last ordered from the Pinball Center in Germany on Feb. 28, 2016, and did not have any problems. I just looked at my account information and you need to have a payment method specified with your US address.

Initially, their system had an issue with the US mailing addresses and since it was for an item that only they carried after several emails I called them early in the morning US time and spoke with Holger Exner and we were able to get the mailing address issue sorted out.

Have you emailed Pinball Center directly and did they confirm that they no longer ship to US addresses?

Gord

#8 7 years ago

Yep I sent them a message they are no longer shipping to the US I was looking to buy one JP plastic.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

Yep I sent them a message they are no longer shipping to the US I was looking to buy one JP plastic.

Well that bites. I am sorry to hear that.

I wish CPR would reproduce JP plastic sets. I had heard that they were in the pipeline, but that was quite a while ago.

Gord

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-way-to-order-from-pinballcenter-ship-to-usa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.