(Topic ID: 92006)

Any Utah / Salt Lake City Pinball Gatherings

By EEE

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nickelslap (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_Fightball (resized).jpg
    pinballers (resized).jpg
    Stranger Slings (resized).jpg
    MH-081016-Flynn-s-Retrocade-08-2 (resized).JPG
    SLAP_Bumper_print_(resized).jpg
    Party_Punch_final_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ATTACK_(resized).jpg
    flipper_poster_(resized).jpg
    I_aint_afraid_of_no_posts_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_Retro2_(resized).jpg
    capflyer2_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ASS_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_Logo_Blank_Low_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3880[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3879[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kyle051777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

I think all of the ideas above are great. We are currently building our house and once it is done and we are settled I would be more than happy to host a pinball get together. Also I really like the shop out idea. There are a couple of my games that could probably use a shop out and unfortunately I am not real tech savvy.

1 year later
    #207 8 years ago

Hey everybody,
    I think I have replied once or twice on here but I recently finished my pinball room I would like to host a party in the near future but I have a couple games that need some TLC. I do not mind paying somebody for their expertise but whenever I seem to work on my games I somehow seem to make them worse I had a guy that was local that was going to help but he just sounds like he is really busy with work and family and I hate to be a bother. I am in Ogden area so I know it is a bit of a drive but hoping there is someone who can help me out.

Because of my work schedule I would need to schedule a party at least a month or so in advance. Hopefully that would also get more people here as I have 15 pinball machines (1991 and newer), 2 cruisin exoticas and a galaxian. Anyways if you think you could help please PM me and I will give you my phone number or PM me with your phone number and I will call you.
    Thanks in advance for any help
    Kyle

#210 8 years ago

Thanks guys. This collection has been a long time in the making. Took me about 16 years to get the collection to where it is now. I have been collecting since I was 22.

#211 8 years ago

I also updated my collection. I forgot scared stiff

3 weeks later
    #223 8 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that Ben came over and we the games working. Thanks so much Ben. I hope you put the LED's to good use

I do have a couple arcade games that need some help so if anybody has any expertise in that area it would be helpful. It is a cruisin exotica and a super shot basketball arcade.

Thanks again,
    Kyle

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kyle051777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-utah-salt-lake-city-pinball-gatherings?tu=kyle051777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.