(Topic ID: 92006)

Any Utah / Salt Lake City Pinball Gatherings

By EEE

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nickelslap (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_Fightball (resized).jpg
    pinballers (resized).jpg
    Stranger Slings (resized).jpg
    MH-081016-Flynn-s-Retrocade-08-2 (resized).JPG
    SLAP_Bumper_print_(resized).jpg
    Party_Punch_final_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ATTACK_(resized).jpg
    flipper_poster_(resized).jpg
    I_aint_afraid_of_no_posts_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_Retro2_(resized).jpg
    capflyer2_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ASS_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_Logo_Blank_Low_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3880[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3879[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whitenoise3000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#244 7 years ago

Adding myself to this thread.

#245 7 years ago

I'm new to the thread and I'm in the process of building my own game room. Do any of you have recommendations? I see some of your pictures and they look impressive. In addition to pinball games I'm looking to add arcade games (stand alone or multicade).

Does anyone have something they would recommend?

#247 7 years ago

I agree with the Multicade idea. I already have a shooter (Area 51) and an eye candy game (720). Looking for a classic cabinet look that plays multiple games (Donkey Kong, Pacman, etc). That way I can maximize pin space. I wondered if people had one that they really liked. TNT Amusements can restore a Donkey King cabinet and place a 60 in one game in there. I thought that looked nice. Wondered what others have done

#249 7 years ago

I'll have to check that out

#251 7 years ago

I hope you have other events to check GB out. I'm at a wedding that weekend

#253 7 years ago

Looking forward to the SLAP events this summer. I'm relatively new to the hobby but I'm interested in expanding my collection/arcade. So, if anyone in Utah is looking to swap out a few of their games let me know.

4 months later
    #269 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheBigDog:

Hey,
    I just found this thread. I've never really followed threads on pinside before, just a casual player. I'll have to check in once in a while and see if I can make it to one of your events. Btw, I see you on here Scott, you never told me about this thread??

I've told you about this before!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whitenoise3000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-utah-salt-lake-city-pinball-gatherings?tu=Whitenoise3000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.