(Topic ID: 92006)

Any Utah / Salt Lake City Pinball Gatherings

By EEE

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nickelslap (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_Fightball (resized).jpg
    pinballers (resized).jpg
    Stranger Slings (resized).jpg
    MH-081016-Flynn-s-Retrocade-08-2 (resized).JPG
    SLAP_Bumper_print_(resized).jpg
    Party_Punch_final_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ATTACK_(resized).jpg
    flipper_poster_(resized).jpg
    I_aint_afraid_of_no_posts_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_Retro2_(resized).jpg
    capflyer2_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ASS_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_Logo_Blank_Low_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3880[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3879[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OldHarley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

We should do a progressive dinner / pinball party. I would love to see (and play) different pins at everyone's game room.

#6 9 years ago

Besides I want to play the white water game before it gets sold

#12 9 years ago

I would love to work some magic on some pinball machines. Would like to learn more myself.

1 week later
    #25 9 years ago

I'm in. Sounds fun. Our house will be available in a couple of months . Putting a kitchen in downstairs but after that pizza at our place.

#33 9 years ago

Sign me up. I'll put it on my calendar.

1 week later
    #71 9 years ago

Really enjoyed the night. I was surprised that only one guy was brave enough to bring his wife? My wife was sick but she would have come. Wondering if its too much testosterone to play pinball lol. Basement will be finished in 8 weeks so I'll start planning for the next get together now.

#79 9 years ago

Bummer going out of town or I'd be there. Have fun

#81 9 years ago

Dang I would enjoy having some of those in the fame room

4 months later
    #112 9 years ago

Sorry I missed it. I'll host the next one as I finally got the game room finished.

3 months later
    #131 9 years ago

Ok the game room is finished and so it's time to for a pin party. Friday February 13. 7 to 9 pm . Pm me for an address. I'll have drinks and snacks. I have 14 machines available if I can figure out why taf keeps blowing a fuse lol otherwise 13. image-183.jpgimage-183.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I'm in bluffdale.

#137 9 years ago

The one activating all the selenoids.

#139 9 years ago

Replaced fuse everything worked played game. Next time I turned it on no solenoids. Haven't had time to look further.

#140 9 years ago

One more item. Spouses are welcome and if you have a nice set of headphones bring them as most of the machines have Pinnovators head phone jacks and I find it more entertaining to be able to hear the call outs. With all the machines going it is pretty tuff to hear them without the headphones on.

#143 9 years ago

PM sent

#144 9 years ago

Anyone else coming?

4 months later
    #169 8 years ago

I'm planning one first part of July when AMH arrives.

5 months later
    #197 8 years ago

So the utah arcade Mame pinball geeks facebook group is getting together for their first gathering at my place on Saturday nov 28, that's this Saturday folks at 7pm in bluffdale. So I'm opening this up to pinsiders as well. Come play spooky's Americas most haunted, plus I've added big buck hunter HD for some shooting fun. Pm for an address. Don't know me? Then this invite is for you too. Let's have a party.

#201 8 years ago

Bump for Saturday night 7 my place.

#202 8 years ago

Had a great time getting to know more pinsiders. A big thanks to all who came. 20151128_192913.jpg20151128_192913.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OldHarley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-utah-salt-lake-city-pinball-gatherings?tu=OldHarley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.