(Topic ID: 92006)

Any Utah / Salt Lake City Pinball Gatherings

By EEE

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nickelslap (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_Fightball (resized).jpg
    pinballers (resized).jpg
    Stranger Slings (resized).jpg
    MH-081016-Flynn-s-Retrocade-08-2 (resized).JPG
    SLAP_Bumper_print_(resized).jpg
    Party_Punch_final_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ATTACK_(resized).jpg
    flipper_poster_(resized).jpg
    I_aint_afraid_of_no_posts_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_Retro2_(resized).jpg
    capflyer2_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_ASS_ASS_(resized).jpg
    SLAP_Logo_Blank_Low_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3880[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3879[1]_(resized).JPG
    There are 286 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 9 years ago

Anybody get any pics?

1 week later
    #102 9 years ago

In case someone missed the announcement about an ifpa sanctioned tournament ....

http://www.facebook.com/tiltelevated

3 months later
    #103 9 years ago

Alright, Utah pinheads! It's about time for another gathering. Jeff and I were thinking next weekend, either his place or mine/Mike's. (Guess I should ask Mike) Who's in?

#104 9 years ago

Wow. Good timing. I fly in on Saturday at 2:00.

If that timing works with your schedule I would do my best to make it up there.

#105 9 years ago

It's a sign!

#106 9 years ago

Dang, I'm at a halloween party next saturday night. Friday night would possibly work.

#107 9 years ago

Well, I know this was short notice but I'll just put out the open house invitation. Saturday night @ 6p.m. til ? Stop by and play some pinball. My place and Mikes will be open for flippin', that's 17 pins from a Bally EM to ST LE with the latest code. PM me for the address if you don't already have it!

Lee

#108 9 years ago

Just a bump to let people know.

#109 9 years ago

I wish I could make it. Next time....

#110 9 years ago

One more bump for the cheap seats. Pinball, Pizza, and PPV starting at 6. PM for the address!

#111 9 years ago

How was it? Did you have a good showing?

#112 9 years ago

Sorry I missed it. I'll host the next one as I finally got the game room finished.

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from GimpMaster:

How was it? Did you have a good showing?

Smaller crowd on this one, but the pins still got quite a bit of play. It was short notice and people had plans already so I understand. Bonus is I think Jeff now has a twinkle in his eye for Rollergames so that was worth the price of admission.

I'm up for one down South. We can fill up the van and cruise down in style.

#114 9 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

Smaller crowd on this one, but the pins still got quite a bit of play.

Thanks again, Lee. Good times. That Rollergames will make a lot of people's hearts race. So pretty.

Nice to meet you too, Jeff.

#115 9 years ago

Thanks for giving my newest pin the Bally OC some much needed affection! After the weather turns crummy, we'll get a much bigger crowd. Plus Ribs!

#116 9 years ago

Yeah, good time Saturday night. I think the next event is most likely at my place again. I'll start checking for possible dates real soon.

And yes, I just want to play more Rollergames.

3 weeks later
    #117 9 years ago

If any of you local "Pinheads" don't have plans for Thanksgiving, I'm putting out the invitation to eat/drink/play at my house on Thursday. Turkey, ham, pinball, etc. PM 4 RSVP!

#118 9 years ago

Bump for tasty flightless bird.

#119 9 years ago

Last bump for Roscoe's chicken and pinball. Serving food at 3 p.m. Happy Thanksgiving.

#120 9 years ago

Hi Utah guys. I'm just wondering what's happened to Chad? Seems to have disappeared ... Hasn't been seen since July.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/chadderack

rd.

#121 9 years ago

I've been wondering the same thing? Hope he's alright.

1 month later
    #122 9 years ago

If anyone is up for some pinball this Saturday, the game room opens at 7!

#123 9 years ago

Hmm, that is very tempting! I will talk with some friends down here in Utah County to see about making the trek up north.

#124 9 years ago

Well, come on up! I haven't asked Mike but if he's home that night, his would be open too. I'm also hosting for the big UFC fight that evening.

#125 9 years ago

Been worried bout "The Chad"too. He's gone MIA. I hope all is ok with him. Zero activity on here since July and no responses to emails...:-/

I'm down for making the journey to play me some pinball on Sat with my mates!!! Thanks for the invite Lee.

#127 9 years ago

We would love too, but you don't want what we got. We will be lucky to stay up past 8. One family member went to bed already. Did you get that Mr and Mrs pac man?

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Been worried bout "The Chad"too. He's gone MIA. I hope all is ok with him. Zero activity on here since July and no responses to emails...:-/
    I'm down for making the journey to play me some pinball on Sat with my mates!!! Thanks for the invite Lee.

Do let me know if you hear anything from Chad. Just seemed odd that he was a frequent poster on Pinside and then just disappeared ...

I met him at Lyons Pinball Classic and we had dinner and drinks etc. Nice guy.

rd.

#129 9 years ago

Bump. Let me know who can make it tonight!

#130 9 years ago

Sorry I wasn't able to make it last night. We have a new born baby that needed some attention last night. Hope to make the next one, or have the next one myself.

1 month later
    #131 9 years ago

Ok the game room is finished and so it's time to for a pin party. Friday February 13. 7 to 9 pm . Pm me for an address. I'll have drinks and snacks. I have 14 machines available if I can figure out why taf keeps blowing a fuse lol otherwise 13. image-183.jpgimage-183.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I'm in bluffdale.

#132 9 years ago

Dang, my mother flies into town that night. Otherwise I would love to come.

#133 9 years ago

Very nice! I'm pretty sure I can make it. Carpool from Davis county anyone?

#135 9 years ago

Congratulations on finishing that. What an amazing place to hang out. Rain check, pretty please?

#136 9 years ago

That looks awesome, Friday you say? Nice work. What fuse keeps blowing on TAF?

#137 9 years ago

The one activating all the selenoids.

#138 9 years ago

Hmmm.... A lot to check with that one. Shorted coil, bad diode, shorted transistor or bad EOS.... Anything lock on before it blows?

#139 9 years ago

Replaced fuse everything worked played game. Next time I turned it on no solenoids. Haven't had time to look further.

#140 9 years ago

One more item. Spouses are welcome and if you have a nice set of headphones bring them as most of the machines have Pinnovators head phone jacks and I find it more entertaining to be able to hear the call outs. With all the machines going it is pretty tuff to hear them without the headphones on.

#141 9 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

Very nice! I'm pretty sure I can make it. Carpool from Davis county anyone?

Yea, I'll car pool with you.

#142 9 years ago

There is a possibility I might be able to get my vistors (mom, brother) to come with. Can you PM me the address and info?

#143 9 years ago

PM sent

#144 9 years ago

Anyone else coming?

#145 9 years ago

Shoot me the info please.

#146 9 years ago

I would love to come, but already hosting a poker night that night. Your game room looks amazing though, would love to see it in the future.

#147 9 years ago

I wish I could come. Dang responsibilities! Haha

#148 9 years ago

Big thanks to OldHarley for opening up his home, and gorgeous game room. I've never seen so many pristine examples in one place. As they say, a great time was had by all.

#149 9 years ago

Sorry I couldn't make it. I really wanted to but my company didn't want to. Next time OldHarley.

#150 9 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

Big thanks to OldHarley for opening up his home, and gorgeous game room. I've never seen so many pristine examples in one place. As they say, a great time was had by all.

Agreed! Thanks again, OldHarley. We had a great time and really appreciate you letting us come by. Your games were all beautiful and played great. It was a very friendly crowd. It was a lot of fun.

20150213_195601.jpg20150213_195601.jpg 20150213_210631.jpg20150213_210631.jpg 20150213_202959-830.jpg20150213_202959-830.jpg
    There are 286 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-utah-salt-lake-city-pinball-gatherings/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.