image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 9 years ago

The translite is photoshopped into these pics:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MM-PreProLeft.jpg
http://www.planetarypinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MM-PreProFront.jpg

You can see the translite is finely detailed, while the dark areas of the cab have camera artifacting.

No drama; Stern does it all the time and I assume it's just because he doesn't have a final translite yet. Just a fyi that the pics set off the photoshop detector

Edit, rest of the update looks really nice. Should be worth the wait.

1 week later
#218 9 years ago

It's not about a paltry interest sum... it's about the people who sold a game to pay off MMR and now have an empty spot instead of something to play for the next 3-4 months... Or those who chose to buy MMR over something available right then, and still have the same empty slot in the lineup

4 weeks later
#601 9 years ago

Rick,

Mid October is right when Expo occurs. Do you think there will be MMR activity on the line during the Thurs 16th factory tour, or will it still be TWD?

2 weeks later
#811 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

There is a point in time, if exceeded, I will ask for my money back. Today is not that time.

Hopefully you ordered from a disty who will refund your money. Judging from all the spots recently offered up for sale, and the continuous advertising of "new" spots available from various distributors (pinball star most recent), I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a MMr down the road should you decide to cancel

#813 9 years ago

Yep, the market is "flooded" already and not a single machine has rolled off the line. We went from a 3 hour feeding-frenzy sellout one year ago to folks selling preorders for a loss in 10 months. MM is now being priced on its gameplay (which is very very good) and not so much rarity anymore. Compared to WOZ, Metallica, IM, ACDC, SM, etc... is it a 7K game? 6K? Doubt it'll ever drop below what I paid for mine in 1999

#824 9 years ago

Only problem with the review is that it's coming from a MMr reseller. I don't imagine he'd be so vocal if the game stunk Still, they've had plenty of time to work out issues.. I bet the protos will play well. Will know soon!

#845 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

If the market were "flooded" they wouldn't have sold any games. Also beater MMs use to sell for the same price as a brand new MMr. So not exactly an accurate statement.

'

They sold 1000 games in 3 hours, and have since offered (at minimum) dozens of refunds, if not hundreds, and it seems every MMr disty has "a few slots available" now. Restored MMs that sold for 15K sell for 10 or less now. The game hasn't gotten any worse all the sudden, and (some) demand is obviously still there, but look at all that supply! That, sir, is a flooded market. But you like to argue with everyone... hell, everything you ever post is either an argument or snide remark, so what else is new?

#846 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

What a joke. Is it a sign that the Stern market is flooded every time they make a pin that doesn't sell over a thousand before it even rolls off the line?

Stern doesn't pre-announce their games a year in advance. Stern doesn't take preorders either, or at least the disties aren't supposed to. It's certainly possible to have an oversupplied market for Sterns... just look at the people trying to unload Avenger games.

I watched the MMr feeding frenzy a year ago. I *participated* in it. To go from that insta-sellout to people bailing and selling a spot for a $500 loss just a year later is a huge change of attitude towards this title. Cal it flooded, oversupply, or just people losing interest... either way, demand has fallen off.

#848 9 years ago

It's a pinball machine; we're interested in it We were in on one originally but needed the money for IMVE, and it didn't look like the new one would be substantially better than the old (which we have already), so got a refund. I'm very interested to see what we bailed out on... the 44.1khz sound will be nice, but inability to customize insert lamps, plus no proper fliptronics board were minuses. Rest is a wash so far. Hope to see the new games sometime this year, very curious about the emulation and platform!

#851 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Why do you think that ?
Even Williams did away with it and ran them through the power driver board.
MMre is doing the same thing. Running the power through a different way.

Williams MOVED fliptronics to the power driver board in 1995; they did not CHANGE it. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of games built and shipped with fliptronics from 1990-1995. Some of the best pins ever belogn in that era. Fliptronics is the best flipper system ever designed, period. Yes, the playfield hardware is the same, but the drive electronics are not. Not even close. Maybe they will be as good as fliptronics, maybe not. I'm not willing to take the chance. When the game was announced, it was to be a 1 replica. What it became is not that, hence we bailed. What is wrong with that?

Look at this below. Dedicated power supply. Triple-staged drive: predrive transistor, TWO tip-102s and one tip-36c *per flipper*. "Designed and engineered by the number one pinball people in the world!" But not on MMR.

fliptr02.jpgfliptr02.jpg
#852 9 years ago

Here's the same fliptronic circuitry on the WPC95 board found in Medieval Madness original. Same triple drive, same circuitry.. just the bridge in its power supply was replaced by a pair of diodes in the upper right with the rest of the power supply diodes (they dumped all bridges in favor of discrete diodes).

If fliptronics was so unnecessary, why did they *specifically* bring it forward, completely intact, when they cost-reduced the WPC boardset back in 1995?

wpc95pwr.pngwpc95pwr.png
#858 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well I suppose the first thing is when it was announced and pictures shown at the same time, you could see it wasn't a 1 replica. Small board in the head and three boards under the playfield for switches, lights, and coils.
Not to mention two coats of clear instead of one, decals instead of screen print, corrected art work. Stereo, shaker motor.
Why did you put a deposit down on it then ? This was all revealed at Expo last year when Rick announced it. It hasn't became anything different from what was announced has it ?

The small board in the head was irrelevant.. as long as its emulation is spot-on, it's fine... all it does is produce signals. If the timing and frequency of the signals match what the original 6809+ASIC would generate, we're golden, and I'm confident they will get that part right. The actual drive electronics underneath the game were not shown in detail til much later, and that's where the important parts are.

Stuff like two coats of clear and the better sound reproduction (not stereo) were reasons we signed up in the first place. Neither of those affect the game, they just make it look and sound better, just like the gold trim we were originally promised (and later changed to mustard yellow). Flippers are *the* most important part of any pinball and I don't want a cheapened version. It might be just as good; we will see when they ship! Games at a show get beat and the power often sucks so I won't judge based on that and really won't know til one is in a home or business to try.

#876 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

The market isn't flooded until all machines are delivered and further demand for the machines (standard and remaining LEs) are met. Once Rick can't sell any additional "standards" you could probably call the market "flooded." Since you can't possibly know future demand, I suggest you're wrong.

You don't get it. The games are sold (the ones that are still sold, that is). Money and space has been allocated for them and the effect on the market has already occurred. With shipping supposedly imminent, whether or not games are actually delivered is somewhat irrelevant.

Quoted from chessiv:

That's a matter of opinion. Personally I like Stern's modern flippers more than WMS fliptronics. That doesn't mean Stern is better, that's my opinion, not a fact.

Of course it's opinion. Anything that can't be measured or quantified as fact is instead opinion. I can understand the love for modern stern flips, they are pretty snappy and provide decent control, but the power fade from cold to hot is too great (fans help), and overall I just prefer the feel of WMS.

In the future, if I toss out a claim that cannot be proven/disproven as fact, please append "IMHO" to the beginning... most people get it, but I guess I need to spell it out for you.

#879 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Or if they already own the original

We were hoping to sell the original and keep the new one Too many question marks to stay on preorder, so will just wait and see. At this point I'm actually more interested in CC with a CCC package, so interested to see how the MMrs perform.

2 weeks later
#1061 9 years ago

Higher-fidelity sound is always good, but it'd be nice if they used some good coaxial speakers in the head. The ones they are using appear to be (and sound like) basic single cone full-range generic speakers. PP and FF will likely have upgrades soon. I don't think MMR uses different-sized speakers like the original did.

#1176 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

How is that not "in production" ? Looks like it's almost ready for the truck to me.

Two games is a prototype/sample run, not production. Note the rest of the line is TWD.

Stern can't put them into production til they get UL approved, and I'm sure Rick will announce as soon as that happens. Meanwhile, TWDLE.

#1232 9 years ago

...waiting with baited breath for The Pin LE

Seriously, I thought that was a disaster, with the non-servicable playfields and lots of games returned. Was it successful enough to repeat, or is its inclusion a joke?

2 weeks later
#1428 9 years ago

They sold out within hours at expo2013, but in the year since, many people have gotten refunds. I don't think all 1000 LEs are currently sold, but sales may pick back up once games start hitting the street.

#1521 9 years ago
Quoted from Garbonzo:

Read back through some of the forum posts....people wanting their deposits back, etc.

Many of those had no doubts about PPS, they just decided to buy something else in the meantime. The pinball world didn't stand still waiting for MMRs to be produced.

#1583 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Assume the cost of cab art was in the original price you have JJP charging their customers twice for side art, that ain't no $10 mech either.

I brought this up on the JJP forum and people came after me with pitchforks. I still don't see why there isn't the same outrage you see with PPS and the coin mechs.

Apples/oranges. Rick removed a feature that should have been included, but did not drop price. JJP added a feature for an extra cost, but the original game/features/price did not change. Plus you're making an assumption What if the better decals cost more than 400 and the removal of originals from BOM is already incorporated into the difference? This is unlikely (I think the decal upgrade is a big profit point), but possible. Rick's mech removal is much easier to calculate.

#1591 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Not apples and oranges.

Is apples and oranges. You're only being "charged twice" by JJP if you elect for the upgrade, and that (again) assumes the price differences are there. Jack's comments are not BOM figures. Rick *removed a feature* from the game, after the fact, period. Not the same thing.

#1595 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

How can there be an "after the fact" on a game that hasn't been built?

After the announcement. Coin mechs are an expected part of a new game and their omission wasn't revealed until months after the game was announced. Coin mechs omitted. Better decal option added. Omitted. Added. Different.

This is a stupid argument and I'm done. Agree to disagree.

#1660 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Rick said production is a couple weeks away, and with nobody left to hold him up that is what I'm expecting. All these other excuses, holidays, the state of the line, etc, that's all on him so I'm hoping it won't be a big deal.

A "couple weeks" from this weekend is Dec 8th. Let's assume they have all the parts at Stern ready to go by then, and the line starts up. A few days later you have games rolling off the end. But, then they need to be boxed and sent to Chicago Gaming for inspection, and then re-boxed and shipped to distributers, and then finally shipped to end users. Hopefully the disties can drop-ship right from CGC to eliminate this step. Each step adds time, and that's where you bump into the holidays.

It's conceivable that a few squeeze out before 2015, but only if they bust their asses hard and don't run into ANY additional issues. Remember, if one part of the thousands needed for the game isn't right or doesn't show up in quantity on time, the line gets held up.

2 weeks later
#1867 9 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Question, but when you get to "Battle For The Kingdom"... How many hits on the gate do you need before it opens ?

I think seven hits... one to extinguish each of the blue lamps, and a final one for the BFTK insert.

#1868 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So with that, it's hard to imagine Rick extending you a vote on the order he decides to ship games in. .

Do you honestly think Rick is extending anyone a vote in this matter?

I wonder if Rick himself gets a vote, or if CGC simplay told him "first come the golds, then the blacks..." The guy running the floor is not going to want anything complicating assembly... would prefer to make a batch of one color, slap S/N and game numbers on them as appropriate and ship 'em.

#1916 9 years ago

The idea that someone would spend an extra $300 for a low number is just nutty IMHO... but whatever floats yer boat

#1951 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Like personalized license plates for your car. Worth it to some. Not worth it to others.

A personalized plate is quite a bit more visible than a pinball game number. They're also more meaningful than, say, the number 8 or 6 or 3 or whatever on a pinball machine.

Cargument fail

#1954 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And there is some extra work involved too, to be sure you get that number.

It isn't just crate, throw on label, ship, just crate, throw on label, ship, just crate, throw on label, ship.

Yep.. it's now crate, throw on a label, match label to address on spreadsheet, ship. Can I be the guy getting paid $100/game to match labels to addresses?

#2036 9 years ago
Quoted from frasethatpayz:

I was hoping that production was going to start after UL certification. I guess not. That was almost a month ago. What is the hold up now? Frustrated after being paid since July and no solid word on a start date.

Skit-B said it best.. "Making pinball machines is hard!!" Remember, this is CGC's first game since Vacation America. Give 'em some time to get back in the swing of things.

1 week later
#2260 9 years ago

If the existing computer cannot currently refresh the DMD frames without tearing, will it have enough horsepower to handle the additional processing required to colorize on the fly?

Have they sold enough MMR games to justify the time/expense needed to colorize the frames?

Does colordmd own a copyright on their frames, thus requiring PPS to choose different color palettes (or to license the current images from colordmd)?

So many questions, so..... much time Any answers out there?

#2314 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

ColorDMD colorizes on the fly because it has to...it's intercepting the DMD data. I imagine if MMr is colorized, the monochrome frames will be colored within the software...there would be no more monochrome or a need to color on the fly...it would just be outputting the images as they reside in the code at that point.

You can't do it that way, because the game is running emulated code. The hypervisor can only look at the data in the virtual display ram and colorize from there - you can't add color to the original ROM code. They cannot screen-capture every possible frame that would ever be displayed and try to map to redrawn color frames, because far too much of the display is dynamic and cannot simply be mapped.

EDIT - replied to rare before seeing the ensuing discussion. I don't want to say it's impossible, but it's definitely more complicated than many people think. I remember even the colorDMD guys saying MM was harder than the games they did prior due to a new almost sprite-based system for some animations. There are dynamic frames generated where the colorize routine may have to determine whether a particular pixel is part of the score or part of the background or part of an animated object moving on the screen. Now run that routine for every one of 128x32 pixels, then 15 times a second, and pile that on top of the hypervisor functionality...

The game runs on the beagleboard. That board already has to emulate the original CPU and translate the input/output to the new hardware system. The existing frames are tearing, which could be an indication the CPU is occasionally lagging when emulating the existing display. Asking it to perform the colorization process as well ... will it be able to? Remember, colorDMD has its own biult-in processor handling everything, separately of the MM CPU.

#2320 9 years ago

If CPU horsepower was an issue, they could add a board between the display panel and the beagleboard that basically acts as a colordmd, minus the display. Heck, colordmd themselves may be able to do it if CGC cannot. It may be harder to decode pixel data from the LCD output from the beagleboard, however.

#2351 9 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

True story:when restoring mine I noticed on the flyer that it showed a red DMD.I decided to put one in.
Well I played it for a month and decided it didn't look 'right'.Out it came,went with a reg display in the end.Waste of money.Now I'm "mod-shy".

You might want to give the colorDMD a shot in your real MM... it is pretty impressive.

#2384 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You don't watch the DMD while you play, but lets ignore the vastly upgraded audio which is a lot more practical of an upgrade while you play.

I don;t know whether it was the fact the speakers on the game I played were wired backwards (out of phase) or the fact they were using extremely cheap speakers, but I was quite underwhelmed by the audio quality of the test games. Sure, if you listened closely you could hear the highs that didn't exist in the DCS audio, but the overall sound seemed pretty muddy. Thinking people are going to have to upgrade the speakers to fully realize the better audio in MMR.

#2567 9 years ago

Interesting that CGC isn't listed on the flyer, anywhere. Is this the first time a pinball flyer has completely omitted the game's manufacturer?

#2568 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Pretty much sums up how much substance you really have to your posts.

Can you two take it offline? Get a hotel room or something?

#2580 9 years ago

For AFMr, PPS could charge 10K if they:

- Tracked down Brian Eddy and hired him to design an updated game/ruleset using the existing AFM playfield (AFM 2.0)

- Hire a programmer (would be nice to pry Lyman away from Stern briefly) to implement the new rules on a more powerful PC controller.

- Include the original AFM via emulation, just like MMr. Bonus if it was also accessible from the new game, like playing MM from within DOTT

#2631 9 years ago

So we know Stern games are often shipped with dings and scrapes... what are the chances that a thousand (or however many they sold) MMRs can get packed in a box, loaded in a truck, driven across town, unloaded, unpacked, setup, opened and inspected, broken down, packed back into the box, loaded, then shipped to end user or distributor... without getting more dinged and scraped games?

#2669 9 years ago

Has anyone with a Vacation America (or other CGC product) ever tested their service dept? Are there testimonials out there? What about arcade legends cab owners? There's some Amazon reviews, including one review from 2008 that says CG ignored their emails/phonecalls about a broken AL, and that's about it.

#2718 9 years ago

Specifically, there is a bit of RAM called the framebuffer. It basically contains/represents what is currently on the screen. The game software can write to this RAM.

The DMD hardware that turns the dots on and off will look at this RAM at specified intervals, say 15 times a second. It'll paint the display (refresh the dots) with whatever is in the framebuffer at that moment. If the game software is slow at updating the framebuffer, one of these snapshots may catch it in the middle of an update. This means the top of the DMD shows the current frame while the bottom shows the previous.

If the hardware is fast enough, you can write your software to always be ahead of the framebuffer reads, which eliminates the tearing effects. Or, you can at least try to time it to skip the reads.. this takes even more time and would lead to jerkier updates if the hardware is too slow. All original WPC programs/hardware were designed to work with the DMD in sync, and basically never 'tore'.

#2844 9 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

HEP MM does not have a screen tearing issue.

Neither does a routed beat to hell original

#2921 9 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

There's always a software fix. I'm actually amazed that they managed to get screen sync issues at all, given that they were able to write the emulator.

Do you really think someone at CGC (or China) wrote that emulator from scratch? I almost guarantee you there's some mame/pinmame origins in there, just like all the other emulators..

1 week later
#3236 9 years ago

Nice one there Mr Bally...

JAN 19th, not Feb. At least til Jan 19, then all bets are off LOL

#3263 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Cab issues seem to be a simple fix so I really dont understand that not being fixed.

Likely that the art has already been printed. Rerunning it would cost $$$.

#3359 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I knew when I answered that question it would be on pinside in minutes.

Would you prefer that, or would you prefer answering the question 100 times over as each buyer calls you individually?

Seriously, one-on-one communication via telephone is about the least efficient method to deliver information to your customers. It's nice and personal, but horribly inefficient. If there's anything this project needs now, it's efficiency. I guess if you snailmailed updates it could conceivably be worse... but seriously: one official status report sometime before 10am EST would have cut short a lot of the guessing and posts, and saved YOU time having to deal with it as well.

#3495 9 years ago

TRAINWRECK 1

#3499 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Instead of wasting time on me, why don't you work to change Rick's behavior or help him understand how it's hurting his company?

Rick doesn't need to change his behavior, he just needs to get the game out the door. Which I'm sure he's working very hard at doing, so people like you stop b*tching about it.

#3528 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You win. I sowwy.
I have debated asking for a refund at this point...but since it's so so so just around the corner, who would I really be punishing? Myself... so - here's hoping things start rolling this week.

I'm officially nominating you and whysnow as the biggest pinside windbags. All this talk talk talk and nothing to back it up

#3538 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

You can disagree with what RH says, and you do But comparing him to a guy who just seems to create issues because he enjoys it or is just flat out clueless, probably a mix of both, isn't fair IMO.

I called him out because of post count... talk talk talk talk... i'll sell if not in 2014.. oh wait maybe not, more talk talk talk

#3816 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm disagreeing with your obsessiveness on this topic, which you are now obsessing over. You have multiple obsessions!

Who is more obsessive: JFH with MMR, or you with the thumbsdown campaigns?

#3834 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Another hypocrite. You thumbs down me all the time. I don't complain about it. It's a feature of the site. Don't like it, go thumbs down Robin lol.

Are you actually keeping score? How many times have I 'thumbs downed' you in the last week?

I can definitely tell you the only posts (of anyone) that I ever click that thing for are posts I truly disagree with, and even then I don't use it very often. I can't remember if I've ever clicked any of yours, but considering your pettiness, I probably have. I definitely click the green one a lot more than the red one for most people

#3836 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

- Playfield Assembly - first playfields are on the line and moving down the assembly line (per Stern today) - 20 playfields on line right now (per CGC tonite) - about 10 nearly and 10 at earlier in the line (per Doug tonite)

Congrats on hitting the beginning of the end... I hope the recipients enjoy their new games! Looking forward to unboxing pix and hope to be able to try one out in the wild soon.

#3931 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I know several people that have both AFM and MM in the same collection. Different enough for me.

I've had them both for 15 years. Definitely different enough. AFM is a fair bit faster and more intense game; MM is a little deeper.

#3967 9 years ago

Screw the price, here's the REAL AFMr question...

Will PPS produce proper JIGGLY martians for AFMr (and for us to buy for regular AFMs), or will the remakes be stuck with the crappy RFM stiff, non-jiggly martians??

#3968 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'd pay 6K to know I'm getting a great game with complete code over 4700 for something that I hope turns out good. I love stern pro's and I think they are a good value but how many of them have ever turned out to be as good as AFM?

Buy a used Stern pro with complete code for less. Like, 2K for a WPT

#4014 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's been tested at multiple shows & at a barcade in Chicago. Sounds like it's surviving the field just fine.

A few shows and one barcade is hardly proper field testing.

Stick one out at Modern for a couple months and we'll see how it does. These games will need to survive 50K or more plays to be profitable on location.

#4022 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

You could unbox and put one anywhere on location and it will hold up great (unless you buy and install coin mech's first...)

Touché

#4036 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

MM and AFM aren't the same game, but they play pretty similar. Layouts feel close, lock shot is roughly the same, the center main target, be it castle or saucer, is the central goal, etc. I could totally understand wanting to only own one or the other, especially in a collection that wasn't that big.
MB is another fan layout, but it just doesn't play the same. You don't just chase after Frankenstein the way you do the saucer and castle to progress, the way you stack the characters makes the strategy different, so you shoot differently, and of course there's things like Dracula which is a unique toy.
They come from the same era and thinking, but I wouldn't lump all three into the same pot.

Agree. I had all three, and sold the MB. AFM and MM just have better playability, despite the similarities. MB is fun but ALL your points come in the wizard modes, and the game gets kinda boring after a while.

#4276 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think there are probably 500 nice condition MM, another 500 in fair condition, and another 1000 in players shape. 2000 in total.

Way, way off base. So where did the other 2000 go?

Has anyone heard of, or known of anyone hearing of the parting out of a MM? Or the dumpstering of one for simply being worn out?

I can't imagine there being LESS than 3500 MMs currently. It was one of the first games to get lots of parts reprod, and with the consistent demand since 1998, only someone ignorant to its value would have parted/trashed one without trying to sell it as-is first. And every beater I ever saw did sell, often quickly.

#4287 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

overseas and never came back, fires, floods, tornadoes.

Time takes its toll and MANY MMs were beat and then dumped from operators that made theri money and wanted to make sure the dead to them machine did not become competition.

None of that makes sense. Overseas... who cares? Pinball is an international market.. any games competing with MM will sell to the same markets, so it doesn't matter where the games are.

Fires, tornados, floods.. have killed what, two known examples? (PAPA)

Do you have ANY real evidence to support that ridiculous claim of ops destroying MMs? That kind of stuff happened in the 60s, not the 00s. I mean, one dude in central IL (sounds pretty rural to me) does not mean all ops were that blind to market conditions.

Quoted from Whysnow:

My estimate of 2000 was generous. Of those 2000, 670 are currently listed as owned by pinsiders with 825 dreamers. If so many people wanted them and there were still 4000+ of them around then more would be owners instead of wishers.

I think the fact that 670 of 4400 happen to be listed here demonstrates even more the fact almost all 4400 still exist. This is a niche website and only a fraction of MM owners will post their games. My personal MM is not listed here and I know of a few others in town not represented as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 64.99
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production?tu=metallik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.