image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knhappybaum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1248 9 years ago

I've sidelined myself on commenting regarding production of this machine but this is getting ridiculous. U.L. states on their website that they allow production while testing, when a manufacturer is 'gung ho'. Why, oh why is Chicago Coin being so passive?

1 month later
#2046 9 years ago

I carved a niche for MMR months ago. I'm fine with the delay, but my topper is glowing mad!

DSC00027-887.JPGDSC00027-887.JPG DSC00031.jpgDSC00031.jpg
2 weeks later
#2840 9 years ago

I'm pre-pre-pre-preordering the DorkRLE with the PremiumSportpak and plaid trim! Oh,sorry, that's me.

1 week later
#3164 9 years ago

So that's what Elvis is doing in his pants.

#3286 9 years ago

I've got 2k down from Automated Services on a gold trim MMr. Deal was struck on 9/2/2014. No word yet but I was orally promised Invisiglass when it was assumed by Mike it was a standard feature on the LE. Their invoice did not itemize any features so I wrote on the invoice that Invisiglass was to be included before returning it with my check. I received no confirmation but may become an issue when they start collecting final payment. Anyone else promised Invisiglass From Automated Services? Should I hold A.S. to this oral commitment or just be thankful the game is mine? I paid $8300, shipping included, with the understanding the upgraded glass was included. The machine would have to be recrated for A.S. to include it installed and I'm assuming the game will be shipped to me directly from Chicago Gaming. Any input is appreciated.

1 week later
#3921 9 years ago

What game does ccc stand for?

#4075 9 years ago

Perhaps CGC will be leasing a small piece of Stern's new building to facilitate the final process of getting all future CGC games inspected, packaged and out the door.

#4076 9 years ago

I'm curious to know if the licensing purchase by CGC of B/W allow them full control over the product? Can they modify past W/B games to improve upon them? Can the back and playfield art be modified, playfields tweaked,etc.? MMR withstanding, I would pay $8k for an 'improved' AFM on MB but not a carbon copy. Exclusivity is no longer a reason to pay extra for a copy. These original games were not intended for the critical eye and the repeat play of the home market. It's time for CGC to earn that extra $3k by hiring designers and artists to improve these remakes..........Or $5k and I'm sold on a copy.

#4247 9 years ago

Please don't fret over my mental health. I once purchased a 'new' boat! How's that for an investment? My MMR is a keeper anyhow.

#4313 9 years ago

I'm not a pinophile but there must be at least 15,000 Addams' Familys out in collections currently if one assumes that 25% have met their demise. How much would you pay for a minty nonrestored h.u.o. AF? Maybe $7k ,8k, 9k or more? Will there ever be anywhere near the #'s of MM,MMR, & MMstd's out there? The resale value of all MM's will stay strong. Heat, corrosion, and just age on the thousands of elec. contacts and plastic connectors are creating fragilities in original pins, so maybe the remakes are the better longterm investment. I wonder if new technologies added to pins in the future will make the playability of current machines so dull as to decrease value. I remember playing elecmech. games in the 60's and thought they couldn't get more fun and exciting.

#4315 9 years ago

'minty, h.u.o., scale 10 out of 10' Addams Family. The same condition as an MMR nib. I'd pay $8k. How about anyone else. I paid $6.8k + shipping for a mint MB 8 years ago.

#4324 9 years ago

Bogan, Title saturation as the cause of MM's tanking was my point. My arm pricing was a shoutout to see what folks would pay for a mint original machine with over 10.000 units in existence. Treasure Cove and the likes want 8k minimum to restore any 90's game. I prefer mint, h.u.o. where I know the history and all the game knows is me. To me MMR is a good deal! Also, 2 day old bread is considered fresh in this house.

#4431 9 years ago

Gold is good as it accentuates the wire ramps. If black ramps were included with black trim, I might have remorse. I'm guessing those aftermarket ramps will set one back $400 +/-. If disappointed I'll top with some metalflake and clear.

#4441 9 years ago

If I were producing these photos for marketing purposes and widespread distribution, some staging and enhancement would have been performed. Stern may have issue of candid shots of his property and employees being shot into eternity as well. Rick was accommodating some of the needy and as usual backlash ensues. If I were him, it would be 'lights out' on sharing and if you want the machine, wait for it like it the next model of L.G. washing machine.

#4446 9 years ago

Highdef types messages between the $4 million Doritos and Geico commercials on the tube. Time is money but a professional image will foster more of it.

1 month later
#5047 9 years ago

I just received the phone call from Automated Services to pony-up the balance on my MMLE and was told it will ship in a few weeks. I was a late comer to the sign-up with a September deposit so I'm assuming everyone will have a box to open soon.

#5048 9 years ago

Scared Stiff is my 'go to' game and it sits sandwiched between an MB and a CFTBL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 64.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knhappybaum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production?tu=knhappybaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.