image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemamma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I looked around on PPS website for any updates and have seen none. I know you might be tired of a few dipshits beating dead horses but how about a production update on the game? Not sure if it matters but I have a game on order, deposit down, color picked but no more money sent in at this time. I have purchased through a distributor.

You mentioned a private newsgroup possibly, I think that is a great idea. I think it worked well for WOZ and most of the discussions were positive and didn't get derailed quite like they do sometimes here.

Not to worried or in a huge hurry, just curious how it's going.

Chris Kruger

#42 9 years ago

Thanks for the update.

Chris Kruger

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The insert LEDs are warm white & there are multiple "fading" options to make them behave like incandescent. Each insert has 3 LEDs & if one dies, the other 2 get brighter...so basically you pretty much never have to worry about lights going out on this game.

Yea when I saw the game at TPF this past May the guys there (Chicago Gaming guys?) said the LEDs all had capacitors on them to make them look more like incandescent lamps IIRC. They had not perfected the settings yet but they were well aware of the negative effect of using LED's and the sharp off and on they produce.

That was one thing that would have made me say "no way" to buying one of these. I really dislike games with 100% LED's in them. It's just to much over the top and makes my eyes hurt after a few games.

Please don't make this about how bad LED's suck or how great they are, I am just adding some info I got first hand when I saw it and played it at TPF. The game played just like an original I thought except the LED's were to overpowering. That has been addressed and in a very fine manner I must say!

It's ok if you love or hate LED's, I don't care, I respect your "likes" and I don't want this to degrade into a battle over that.

Chris

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I just saw the pics of the black powder on MMr and it is AWEFUL. Some of the worst color selections and application I have seen in a long time. Stern picks a decent matte wrinkle for their black. The 1/2 matte vein black used in the game in the pictures is used on things like fireplace tools and cheap faux iron work that sells at walmart. I would have gone with a 95+/- black gloss or a proper non vein 45+/- matte. There is zero cost difference between those powders.
Ugh I'm going to have to sell proper black armor kits.

Alex,

I hope you are wrong... I ordered mine with black. If you are right I will buy a kit from you for my game.

Chris Kruger

1 week later
#231 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

assuming a 5% annual return, 4 months of interest on $7000 is roughly $100.

Now that is about ignorant to assume 5% interest rate. It took me 2 seconds to look up cd interest rates. For $7,000 on a one year CD you get <1%. Series EE savings bonds are .5%. I'm glad you can do math, now just insert the right numbers.

Wow...

ck

#276 9 years ago

Moderators,

Please close this, It has derailed from what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemamma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production?tu=joemamma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.