image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gaspumprob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#567 9 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

Agreed with hollywood.
But I'm totally pissed to have sent my full payment beginning of July (!!) to JJP and still no news about start of manufacturing. I totally understand that there can be some slippage in the project, but why asking for the full payment when there is delay ?</blockquote

Too bad you did not order direct from PPS, they are not demanding full payment even yet. I ordered mine through them even though I will have to pay sales tax because I live in Southern Ca. I figured it is better to pay the tax and have my money more fluid for other things instead of tying it up waiting for the game. Sorry about your dilemma and I would be frustrated also if I was in your shoes.

Rob

#568 9 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

Agreed with hollywood.
But I'm totally pissed to have sent my full payment beginning of July (!!) to JJP and still no news about start of manufacturing. I totally understand that there can be some slippage in the project, but why asking for the full payment when there is delay ?</blockquote

Too bad you did not order direct from PPS, they are not demanding full payment even yet. I ordered mine through them even though I will have to pay sales tax because I live in Southern Ca. I figured it is better to pay the tax and have my money more fluid for other things instead of tying it up waiting for the game. Sorry about your dilemma and I would be frustrated also if I was in your shoes.

Rob

2 months later
#2162 9 years ago

IMO the longer wait the better the game. Quality over speed. I personally hope to not get one of the early ones off the line. Assembly lines take time to get into the groove with smooth flow. I truly believe that later is better. In the automobile industry this also holds true lemons often come off the line first. I am glad I ordered black and will wait as long as it takes them to get it done.

rob

1 week later
#2705 9 years ago

Can someone explain to me display tearing???? I have seen this come up in and is it some kind of problem with MMr that i missed? What does it mean?

Thanks,
Rob

#2710 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It means when there's a lot going on the v-sync on the LCD isn't matched with the rendering speed and you can see disjointed lines in the display as it draws sometimes.

Quoted from labnip:

it's changing each frame/scene on the display less than 15 (probably) frames per second, so the human eye can see it updating from 1 frame to the next frame slowly.
as the frame updating speeds-up above 15 FPS, ... to 30 (ideal) to 60 (awesome), etc... the human eye & brain can't register the frames going through their visual updating process. It's too fast for us.
so, if you can see it updating then you want to back into the graphics pipeline (software & hardware) to see where the bottlenecks are and come up with solutions to open them up, which allows faster FPS.
it's really fun stuff to work on / fix. spent a lifetime at it across lots of different game consoles / etc...

Thanks for the info! I understand it better now!

Rob

3 weeks later
#3579 9 years ago

First 250 sets of parts are loaded, Sub assemblies are being put together first.

Another update coming soon.

1 week later
#4107 9 years ago

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 weeks later
#4901 9 years ago

I will wait as long as needed for my MMr it does not matter how long . I only put down the min deposit. So many seem impatient but I understand if they plucked down $ in full. I live in Ca. and will have to pay the sales tax and shipping charges but now I am glad that I ordered direct from PPS.At least all they required was the $1000.00 deposit. This game will complete my Williams/ Bally collection. I am sure it will be quality do to the fact that they are taking the time to see things through before cranking out 1000 units.

Rob

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gaspumprob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production?tu=gaspumprob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.