image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballHog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1381 9 years ago

I still don't see how it will be delivered by Christmas. The earliest it will start at Stern is Dec 1. I would be very surprised if it makes it. We are still looking at 2015 I would think.

2 months later
#3335 9 years ago

If I was Rick I would be standing there in person when the 1st one came off the line, and at least be there the 1st week of production. If he is not there I would say production is not starting. Just my 2 cents.

#3341 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Rick's not making these. He's just the license holder. Doug at CGC is the point man on actually getting them made.

Rick is the face of MMR. He is more then selling them. I was at The Expo when it was announced. Who announced it? PPS is on the backglass! All I'm saying is if my name is on the machine, and I got as much as he has got invested in this project, and as many things has went wrong, I'm standing there the first week of production. I don't even send my best employee, I'm there in person to make sure things are right!

#3348 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

All this bitching about Rick and the game not getting made is going to make him not ever announce a game again until it is built and in a box ready to be shipped...
Rick did pass his projected date of this being ready - If youre dissatisfied with this call and get your money back or quit bitching..
Rick runs a business day to day and has much better things to worry about than being there for the first game coming off of the line.
I imagine Doug Duba (Chicago Gaming) has been @ Stern as needed.

This is not a small business deal. I would say it is one of the biggest if not the biggest project PPS has taken on $8,000,000+. I'm not unhappy with Rick, I'm not even unhappy with the delays, I'm not even unhappy with the decals, offset playfield, or the dmd I can handle that no big deal. This is even my 1st time to comment about the project, but have read this every day since the 1st day it was announced. I've happily been in since day 1 and have been paid in full since July 7th, and I will not cancel my order even if it goes for another 6 months. All I'm saying! if it was me that was doing this project I would be there the 1st week and not trust anybody but myself. That's why I'm thinking it's not starting production today, but I might be wrong. O and by the way Rick has already said he is not going to take pre orders again and I think that is a very SMART move on his part!

1 week later
#3777 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Jesus fn christ again!! Not wtf I am saying. Posting is one thing. being the most active member another. In this case two guys not involved carrying a torch is funny.
But my point on person A is this is more than an interest its an obsession.
You must have missed this part eh?

Please watch your language! I can deal with a lot of different language on this forum, but that is VERY OFFENSIVE! Not just to me but I'm sure many others on here.

#3782 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I personally have no issue with his posting. He is staying in the rules of this forum and giving his opinion. I can't say I agree with much of any of his statements but appreciate his gumption . This is a forum about pinball. We all have the ability to express our concerns .

That's fine I disagree. I just asked him to watch his language. He can do it or not that's his choice. We can talk pinball all day, and you can use language talking about a bunch of things including me if you want, but when you use language against my God, that REALLY BOTHERS ME. But everybody is free to say what they want, but please consider others.

#3785 9 years ago

Let's get back to pinball. I'm off my soapbox.

#3835 9 years ago

Great news!!!

1 week later
#4350 9 years ago

Photos look great. Things are now MOVING! Congratulations Rick and team!

1 month later
#5136 9 years ago

I just got #103! It's still in the box, I'll unpack it shortly.

#5141 9 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg image-532.jpgimage-532.jpg image-299.jpgimage-299.jpg image-24.jpgimage-24.jpg image-163.jpgimage-163.jpg image-167.jpgimage-167.jpg image-328.jpgimage-328.jpg image-811.jpgimage-811.jpg image-191.jpgimage-191.jpg image-973.jpgimage-973.jpg image-880.jpgimage-880.jpg image-347.jpgimage-347.jpg image-575.jpgimage-575.jpg image-448.jpgimage-448.jpg image-86.jpgimage-86.jpg
#5143 9 years ago

There's you guys some photos of my day. It was a very good one! If you want some more photos or video let me know what you want to see. Everything looks and plays GREAT! The only thing I found wrong was one of the corners on the backbox the decal had come up on the very tip and folded just a little. I fixed it and now you can't even tell. VERY VERY HAPPY!

#5150 9 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Thanks for the pics--looks very nice! Hope I get a call soon. Didn't see a coin box in the interior pics that show the manual, shaker, etc. Did it come with one?

Yes there is a coin box. I had pulled it out because all the bolts, cord, and other things pictured was in it. No coin mechs though lol!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballHog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production?tu=PinballHog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.