image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatAussieBogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3020 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I've just heard 20 hours, not the break down.
I hope the latter too.
At any rate when the first one rolls off the end, more will follow steadily.
Going to be an exciting week.
LTG : )™

Surely would have to be the latter? How would 20k Addams be pumped out if it was the former?

Any news if they are in fact on the line or has an unavoidable road block surfaced?

#3086 9 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

They won't do CVR, I will bet my original that they won't.
The originals didn't sell for shit when new.
Ringmaster assembly tooling is probably long gone. I can't see them spending all of that money on a machine that didn't sell well.
Of course I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
CV will soon be worth more than MM. Hard to believe.

That was then, now it's now.

You articulated the exact reason why they will do a cv in your (second)last sentence.

#3301 9 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

See...this is the crap that should have been looked for before the decals were printed. I'm not looking for perfection, but misaligned decals are pretty unforgivable. They didn't step back after the first run and say "Hey! That is a little off - let's fix it before we print 1,000."
$8.000 man.

Just add it to the list of reasons why not to pre order.

#3626 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Except people/companies like Andrew at Heighway Pinball and Scott at Riot Pinball, and Ben and Charlie at Spooky

Don't forget mike from homepin.

#3802 9 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Because people are sick and tired of PC police and everyone being offended. I am Christin as well, but could give a shit what anyone else says or does. If people want to mock my religion, who cares
(here I will help you guys out, I am Mormon and have only one wife ) Quit getting offended by others and GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

You're awesome. I'll be your second wife, I'll even shave my back for you.

#4214 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You and your business would do much better if YOU never posted on ANY forum ever again. Hire someone that is good at public relations and put them to work. They have a lot of damage control to do and you would likely be happier if you just stayed away from all of it anyway.
just a thought... but sound business advice.

I'd say his public relations are just fine if you line him up against his colleagues. He's doing just fine or wise compared to jpoop, mad mike and the Dutch stooges. I'd even thrown in old mate gianni in that club.

Spooky and riot have shown to be a class act and stern just do what they do. But he's definitely in the top fifty percent. The benchmark might not be super high but at least he's talking to the punters and taking hits square on the chin.

#4312 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

th-1-69.jpeg 27 KB

Me thinks that's some pink nosing there.

#4317 9 years ago
Quoted from knhappybaum:

I'm not a pinophile but there must be at least 15,000 Addams' Familys out in collections currently if one assumes that 25% have met their demise. How much would you pay for a minty nonrestored h.u.o. AF? Maybe $7k ,8k, 9k or more? Will there ever be anywhere near the #'s of MM,MMR, & MMstd's out there? The resale value of all MM's will stay strong. Heat, corrosion, and just age on the thousands of elec. contacts and plastic connectors are creating fragilities in original pins, so maybe the remakes are the better longterm investment. I wonder if new technologies added to pins in the future will make the playability of current machines so dull as to decrease value. I remember playing elecmech. games in the 60's and thought they couldn't get more fun and exciting.

Well I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say I am a pinophile and hope that it doesn't get me arrested. For one I think your arm pricings are off like two day old bread. For second I think the pps/cgc/what ever the next mutation is will obviously not effect mm prices but pinball prices overall.

2016 is peak pinball. You heard it hear first. Pinzlife MK Hubbert.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 64.99
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatAussieBogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production?tu=FatAussieBogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.