image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg
There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 111.
#4801 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can someone summarize this 96 page thread? I don't have 5 hrs to read it.

Yes, 99% of post are useless information. People have the most to say when they know nothing.

MMr is rolling off the production line, going through final inspections and about to ship.

#4802 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

They are remaking a pinball its almost done.

#4803 9 years ago

I'm also a JJP buyer paid in full back in July. I'm in Canada where our dollar is getting pounded.
This project has taken long enough that paying early has saved me a lot of money!
So right now I'm a happy camper. I think choosing the Black Trim is the reason I'll be one of the later ones to get a machine. It has been such a long wait anyways whats another few months.
I'll probably end up getting my TBL around the same time now. Nothing wrong with that!

#4804 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Go listen to an infant shrieking and you'll get the idea....noise and nonsense

#4805 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

lol yup pretty much sums it up.

#4806 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

baby.gifbaby.gif
#4807 9 years ago

Useful information on this thread? Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just got the call that mine is ready to ship. Anyone else get the call ?? I cant be the only one.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4808 9 years ago
Quoted from screen:

For some buyers, like myself, it would be the CA State sales tax.

If a California resident buys the game from a distributor in another state, don't they have to pay California sales tax even if the seller does not collect it?

I understand that all truck shipments are now tracked to catch evasion.

#4809 9 years ago

I just paid for a game with PayPal and for the first time it asked for ss or drivers license information for the irs : 0

#4810 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

If a California resident buys the game from a distributor in another state, don't they have to pay California sales tax even if the seller does not collect it?
I understand that all truck shipments are now tracked to catch evasion.

Most if not all of the States required you to pay your own Sales/Use tax if you buy something out of state.. But almost no State actively looks for people who fail to do so.. California is one of the first but I expect it won't be the last.

JJ

#4811 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I just paid for a game with PayPal and for the first time it asked for ss or drivers license information for the irs : 0

I wonder if a checksum is performed on the numbers supplied?

#4812 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Most if not all of the States required you to pay your own Sales/Use tax if you buy something out of state.. But almost no State actively looks for people who fail to do so.. California is one of the first but I expect it won't be the last.
JJ

There has been a Tri-State area partnership in place for many years. New York, New Jersey and Connecticut will actually report many sales to each other.

On your State Tax form the declaration of the Use tax is up to you to fill in. But if you don't they can slap you will it. My parents in CT go hit with it when they bought a computer in NY many years ago.

#4813 9 years ago

Yes I have the gold trim version on order.
I've not sent in my final payment yet as I'm a bit skeptical since nobody else is talking about how they have been contacted that there pin is ready to ship also. I tried reaching out to Rick to confirm but no answer there. Am I being to paranoid ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4814 9 years ago

No due to the fact you sign your post your phone number, IMHO it just don't fit as all my contact with my supplier are via e mail, which allows them to contact a group rather than a single person.

#4815 9 years ago

Ok, has anyone had any EMAIL contact saying there game is ready? I post my phone number because it speeds things up ten times faster. And putting my location out there lets people know where I'm at. Signing my real name says I've got nothing to hide behind....but this is a subject for another topic someday.
Back to the question at hand, has anybody had any CONTACT with PPS regarding there game being ready to ship ??

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4816 9 years ago

Summary of this thread in chronological order:
1) Hey any updates on MMR?
2) Flame Rick
3) Flame coin mechs
4) Flame each other
5) repeat steps 2-4 about 750 times
6) Hey mine is ready to ship!
7) Flame JJP

#4817 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Private party or through a distro?

#4818 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Ok, has anyone had any EMAIL contact saying there game is ready? I post my phone number because it speeds things up ten times faster. And putting my location out there lets people know where I'm at. Signing my real name says I've got nothing to hide behind....but this is a subject for another topic someday.
Back to the question at hand, has anybody had any CONTACT with PPS regarding there game being ready to ship ??
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I checked all of my MMR correspondence from PPS last night - not a one has my phone number or a place for a phone number on it. No calls, no emails since July.

#4819 9 years ago

PPS just confirmed its all happening.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4820 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

PPS just confirmed its all happening.

Party at John's !

Congratulations !

LTG : )™

#4821 9 years ago

That's great news John...

Here's to hoping stern/Rick can get them all cranked out pretty quick.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I get "the call".

#4822 9 years ago

I can't wait till the mmr finally ships so we can move on to the next remake. I am on a remake kick. I'm getting MMr, AFMr, TZr, TAFr..

#4823 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I can't wait till the mmr finally ships so we can move on to the next remake. I am on a remake kick. I'm getting MMr, AFMr, TZr, TAFr..

I think your in dreamlandR if you think all those are being remade.......

#4824 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yes I have the gold trim version on order.
I've not sent in my final payment yet as I'm a bit skeptical since nobody else is talking about how they have been contacted that there pin is ready to ship also. I tried reaching out to Rick to confirm but no answer there. Am I being to paranoid ?
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

I thought if you paid in full first, You would be first to get your machine. I paid in full 7 months ago with gold trim and have heard nothing.

#4825 9 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I thought if you paid in full first, You would be first to get your machine. I paid in full 7 months ago with gold trim and have heard nothing.

PPS was his distributor. Sounds like yours may have been JJP? If so, wasn't the promise that those that paid JJP first would get the first shipments from JJP's allotment? It's possible that other distributors are basing shipping order on other criteria (time order was placed, alphabetical by last name, etc.)

#4826 9 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

I think your in dreamlandR if you think all those are being remade.......

A man can dream cant he? Throw in WIFEr, KIDSr, WORKr list goes on.

#4827 9 years ago

I just sent the balance of what I owed out to them overnight so they will have it tomorrow so to not delay things any further on my end. Maybe mine came up since me and the other nine people ( they have to ship in lots of ten) are all in this same area ?? I didn't ask that question, all I know was I was asked to pay up so they could get this first shipment of ten LE games out the door as soon as Friday.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4828 9 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

A man can dream cant he? Throw in WIFEr, KIDSr, WORKr list goes on.

WIFEr

#4829 9 years ago

Skins ,
Private party

#4830 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I just sent the balance of what I owed out to them overnight so they will have it tomorrow so to not delay things any further on my end. Maybe mine came up since me and the other nine people ( they have to ship in lots of ten) are all in this same area ?? I didn't ask that question, all I know was I was asked to pay up so they could get this first shipment of ten LE games out the door as soon as Friday.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Ouch, 10 games in 2 weeks? I will never get mine delivered to the great white north

#4831 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Skins ,
Private party

That's a crock man. As goods & services or gift?

#4832 9 years ago

Lots of guys get remakes of a wife. Very costly. Ex keeps costing them and the new ones are always more expensive than prior ones.

#4833 9 years ago

Breaking news....

John P. Dayhuff of
Battle Creek, MI.

May be the first pinsider to get an MMr delivered.

#4834 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Lots of guys get remakes of a wife. Very costly. Ex keeps costing them and the new ones are always more expensive than prior ones.

hmmm...
i think WIFEr investment could be more costly than my pin & arcade habbit

#4835 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hmmm...
i think WIFEr investment could be more costly than my pin & arcade habbit

Restored original may be your best bet ...

#4836 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Restored original may be your best bet ...

HUO or from the wild ?

#4837 9 years ago

The last thing you want is a routed one.

#4838 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Breaking news....
John P. Dayhuff of
Battle Creek, MI.

And his phone number is 269-979-3836.

#4839 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Breaking news....
John P. Dayhuff of
Battle Creek, MI.

Well...besides Lloyd.

#4840 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Well...besides Lloyd.

John may be first. Time will tell.

LTG : )™

#4841 9 years ago

Skins,
Did it a regular goods transaction. At the very end this new step came up.

#4842 9 years ago

I think we'll all be hoping for a review and plenty of pictures of the unboxing. Please make our wishes come true John!

#4843 9 years ago
Quoted from P42Hogger:

The last thing you want is a routed one.

Routed may be okay. Shooter lane rejuvenation is big these days.

#4844 9 years ago

New update on the PPS website. First 10 should be shipping out tomorrow or shortly there after. They are looking at a minimum of 35 made per week from here on out.

#4845 9 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

New update on the PPS website. First 10 should be shipping out tomorrow or shortly there after. They are looking at a minimum of 35 made per week from here on out.

sa-weet !

#4846 9 years ago

140 a month so 7 months to build LE,s. Well looking at this in a positive way maybe full colorization will be done .

#4847 9 years ago

lol 35 a week, thats crap ,at that rate another 6-7 months b4 we all get ours

#4848 9 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

lol 35 a week, thats crap ,at that rate another 6-7 months b4 we all get ours

On the bright side, at least you know that they're being actively assembled and shipping. Not to mention if there are issues that (will almost certainly) come to light as buyers receive the early run games report them, the folks at the "back of the line" will have assembly/mechanical improvements done before their game ships to them.

Not saying that impatience isn't a valid reaction this far along, but take some solace in knowing that the game you will eventually receive will be all you expect it to be, and hopefully more. Just my unsolicited $0.02.

#4849 9 years ago

35 a week is awesome. Who the hell else can beat that??

#4850 9 years ago

Ok, so if I Get The Last Stainless LE it,s looking like September .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production/page/97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.