image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg
There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 111.
#401 9 years ago

Time to start clearing a spot in my basement.....thanks for the update Rick!

#402 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Can you guys build all the machines and stick the transformer in last?

I doubt any company has room for a thousand games standing around. Once they start on the line they keep flowing right to shipping past the other end.

Same with the cabinets, they will be going into the factory to keep things rolling.

LTG : )™

#403 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

and why would you think not. it is early sept. yes, we are still shooting for Oct ship date.

Excellent!

#405 9 years ago

Dude! Read one page back.

#406 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Dude! Read one page back.

Don't know how I missed it and found it weird it hadn't been posted. :-/ Oh well.

#407 9 years ago

Wow that's the way to write an update. He listed issues and a couple of obstacles and then recent progress. Reconfirmed his forecast of production start. Rick seems to be very self aware and organized. Might have to consider getting a MMr after playing one.

#408 9 years ago

Just so you guys know, the Roger Sharpe video is up!

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mmr-video-now-available-featuring-roger-sharpe/

It's awesome.

#409 9 years ago

It's f$&king awesome!

#410 9 years ago

Looks really nice. Really looking forward to the day I crack open the box of my new MMRLE!!

#411 9 years ago

This video is unbelievable to have an expert like Roger Sharpe being so excited about this project and the quality game that Rick and Doug and everyone else put into this is amazing to see him smiling while playing this game is priceless can't wait to inbox mine it will be the last pin to add to my collection and the best one!

#412 9 years ago

Dammit the wait just got harder.

#413 9 years ago
Quoted from Johnnyfootballer:

This video is unbelievable to have an expert like Roger Sharpe being so excited about this project and the quality game that Rick and Doug and everyone else put into this is amazing to see him smiling while playing this game is priceless can't wait to inbox mine it will be the last pin to add to my collection and the best one!

Seriously? Like celebrities in car ads or Jennie Garth raving about the latest Keurig coffee maker? they are being paid to show excitement and say their lines.

Roger is a great guy. However, once Scientific Games bought WMS and eliminated his position, he can only be showing excitement and happiness when offered a contract gig.

I will also add that in the event he was not compensated in any way for the CGC/PPS video, I stand corrected. Roger is an A#1 person.

#414 9 years ago

My buddy received an email from Wayne and it claims the game will ship at the end October. It's only been seven years for him.

#415 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

he can only be showing excitement and happiness when offered a contract gig.

Probably a combination of both. A paying gig, combined with Roger being involved with pinball again. Anyone would be excited. I hold no ill will for him being a paid spokesman. He's earned his stature in our community.

#416 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Roger is a great guy. However, once Scientific Games bought WMS and eliminated his position, he can only be showing excitement and happiness when offered a contract gig.

I will also add that in the event he was not compensated in any way for the CGC/PPS video, I stand corrected. Roger is an A#1 person.

You can stand corrected

Even post WMS my dad has been interested in continuing to be involved in anything-pinball the same way he has been since the 70's before he got a job within the industry. He's no longer needed for approvals for the Farsight Pinball Arcade releases, but continues to play the beta test builds and provide feedback because he loves seeing anything pinball be shown in the best light.

Josh (Roger's son) - who was compensated to be his son at an allowance of $6 per week many years ago

#417 9 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

You can stand corrected
Even post WMS my dad has been interested in continuing to be involved in anything-pinball the same way he has been since the 70's before he got a job within the industry. He's no longer needed for approvals for the Farsight Pinball Arcade releases, but continues to play the beta test builds and provide feedback because he loves seeing anything pinball be shown in the best light.
Josh (Roger's son) - who was compensated to be his son at an allowance of $6 per week many years ago

As I said, your Dad is a great guy.

#418 9 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

nepotism rears its ugly head again in the job market

#419 9 years ago

You're out of your mind and out of touch.

Quoted from MrBally:

#420 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

nepotism rears its ugly head again in the job market

I'm a huge fan . . . nepotism is the reason I have my job right now (although Eugene will tell me nepotism is the reason I got the INTERVIEW for the job . . . the rest was all me).

#421 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You're out of your mind and out of touch.

Sure, whatever you say.

#422 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

he can only be showing excitement and happiness when offered a contract gig.

I'm really wearing out the ignore feature lately.

Saying Roger Sharpe is a great man, but he can only be excited about money is a real nice compliment.

You have been added to my ignore list.

#423 9 years ago

the black option is looking good

#424 9 years ago

I've worked with Roger directly and indirectly and he is a great guy. That is most likely an understatement. He helped Don and I with Nucore when neither he or WMS would profit from it.

#425 9 years ago
#426 9 years ago

Just ordered my MMR LE "Gold" yesterday

Can't wait!!!

Rob

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from oktobernv:

Just ordered my MMR LE "Gold" yesterday
Can't wait!!!

Rob

congratz !!!! i landed on "black". wasn't easy choice.

#428 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

My dad only gave me a nickel.

My Dad, TOOK my nickel!

#429 9 years ago

Gold for me too!

#430 9 years ago

Gold here also!

#431 9 years ago

Any update on the test games and their locations? Some video would be awesome from someone in the Chicago area.

#432 9 years ago

Jalpert - you planning a road trip....?

#433 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Any update on the test games and their locations? Some video would be awesome from someone in the Chicago area.

I can think of one great test location that will be coming available in about month. Lots of pinball enthusiasts will already be there...

Rick's silence says MMr won't be at Expo this year which is a bummer if it's true.

#434 9 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

I can think of one great test location that will be coming available in about month. Lots of pinball enthusiasts will already be there...
Rick's silence says MMr won't be at Expo this year which is a bummer if it's true.

Given Rick's history of selective question answering, I don't think this is the case at all. Why wouldn't PPS want MMR at Expo? I'll bet we see MMR at Expo.

#435 9 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

Considering it requires no long distance logistics issues, I would have to believe it will be there. Otherwise, what's the purpose of Expo if not to show off the latest production games?

#436 9 years ago

i hope they bring a "Black" MMR to Expo

#437 9 years ago

Nah, I just want to see some video of this damn thing. After all this time and hype and everything, we still don't have good solid video

Quoted from rad:

Jalpert - you planning a road trip....?

#438 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Seriously? Like celebrities in car ads or Jennie Garth raving about the latest Keurig coffee maker? they are being paid to show excitement and say their lines.
blockquote>

Dude, seek therapy and find out why you have such an axe to grind...

#439 9 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

Gold for me too!

You mean mustard!

#440 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You mean mustard!

Mustard for me too!

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Mustard for me too!

I now have a craving for a hot dog (don't judge me)

#442 9 years ago

I'm so sick of talking about MMR, just ready to start playing it....

#443 9 years ago

I'm sick to have fully paid for a game more than 2 months ago and only have a Roger Sharpe video for my money...

#444 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You mean mustard!

I haven't seen te game in person yet. I still hope it is more "goldish" than mustard. At this moment i just hope it will ship so i can get mine before christmas. I've had to sell some expensive games just to finance this one. And my basement is starting to feel empty

#445 9 years ago

I chose gold, I think it is the most LE looking of them all....

#446 9 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

I haven't seen the game in person yet. I still hope it is more "goldish" than mustard.

If anything, it's more mustard than mustard. And yes, I've seen it.

#447 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

If anything, it's more mustard than mustard. And yes, I've seen it.

Which one is closest . ?

http://rgb.to/keyword/8444/1/golden-mustard

#448 9 years ago

That AFAE30 actually looks really close to what I remember.

#449 9 years ago

The lighting in this picture is not the greatest, and changes the trim color a bit but hopefully gives an idea

MMR.jpgMMR.jpg

#450 9 years ago

^^^ It's what I picked and I'm Ok with it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.