image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg
There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 111.
#4351 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Sh*t his pants and said that's what color we're selling!??!

yeah, that's the color that 65% of MMR LE's are ... horrible color.

rick

#4352 9 years ago

We were having meetings reviewing everything today with CGC and Stern, and I really fully appreciate having a full pinball production facility - also making a line like this the setup is everything ... Ray Tanzer is the best.

rick

#4353 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

rick

I agree! Glad I went with SS!

#4354 9 years ago

ss for me too then black nickel

#4355 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I'm posting some pictures which will be on the pps forum, just got back ... more tomorrow.
rick

Thank you kind sir! Glad you had a safe trip.

#4356 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

rick

Now that's funny.

As a person who has been in the hobby a long time, seeing a current day picture of Medieval Madness games rolling down the line is truly amazing. Congratulations.

#4357 9 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Now that's funny.
As a person who has been in the hobby a long time, seeing a current day picture of Medieval Madness games rolling down the line is truly amazing. Congratulations.

Agreed, especially at Stern! Oh how times can change...

#4358 9 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Agreed, especially at Stern! Oh how times can change...

I can't even remember how many years on RGP the same conversation [fight] was had about Wayne and will the game ever be produced. I can remember it being at least a decade ago, right? I tried to stay out of it then also. But this thread was like re-living the same ordeal all over again. Probably more that a few are from the same cast of characters.

#4359 9 years ago

Can someone post the pix here?

#4360 9 years ago

Oops...sorry...I didn't know we were asked not to..

#4361 9 years ago

Gotta get people to sign up for the PPS forum somehow. Kinda like the NFL Network.

#4362 9 years ago

Just registered!

#4363 9 years ago

"Also, got a sneak peek at the full color version, which is work in progress. wow."

?

#4364 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

"Also, got a sneak peek at the full color version, which is work in progress. wow."
?

When announced, they mentioned that the display is an LCD and that a 'colordmd style' version of the display would be a software upgrade at some point. That's what he's talking about.

#4365 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

?

It sounds like color is not far off.

#4366 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

'colordmd style' version of the display would be a software upgrade at some point

cool

#4367 9 years ago

Wow! There is lots of cool info on the PPS Forum! Love the backglass brightness thingy!

#4368 9 years ago

Anyone know if side trim is double back tape ? Like originals.I ordered SS and going chrome

#4369 9 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone know if side trim is double back tape ? Like originals.I ordered SS and going chrome

It is. But the decals do not extend under the tape (according to info provided so far), so removal is less dangerous.

#4370 9 years ago

Side trim is double faced tape like originals.

rick

#4371 9 years ago

Thanks for today's update Rick -- all good stuff!

#4372 9 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Hmm, interesting - different than what I was told by people who worked there. Where are you getting those numbers?

I worked there and I can tell you that you are wrong. There wasn't anywhere close to 4000 AFM's even.

#4373 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Oops...sorry...I didn't know we were asked not to..

Um, this isn't Rick's forum, why is he dictating rules here about publicly posted information? Rick man, run your site however you like, but once you post pics to the internet that's that baby.

Looking good!

mmrassy2.jpgmmrassy2.jpgmmrcabs.jpgmmrcabs.jpgmmrpfwip.jpgmmrpfwip.jpgmmrlineafterhours.jpgmmrlineafterhours.jpg

#4374 9 years ago

I'm dictating that pictures that I take and put on my forum are my copyright and I can do that. You apparently do not understand that, and I asked that you not and you did.

#4375 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Um, this isn't Rick's forum, why is he dictating rules here about publicly posted information? Rick man, run your site however you like, but once you post pics to the internet that's that baby.
Looking good!

mmrcabs.jpg 56 KB

mmrlineafterhours.jpg 98 KB

mmrpfwip.jpg 127 KB

mmrassy2.jpg 72 KB

yup and now that you've done this he likely wont post more in the future.

#4376 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

yup and now that you've done this he likely wont post more in the future.

yep, most likely. I post info on pinside, I don't restrict who can register on PPS forum (even the haters are ok as long as they are not doing that on the pps forum).

So, I'm not exactly isolating.

#4377 9 years ago

Thanks Aurich! Of course he can't dictate what get's posted. He asked us not to. Now the rest of us may suffer going forward.

Nice work dude.

#4378 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I'm dictating that pictures that I take and put on my forum are my copyright and I can do that. You apparently do not understand that, and I asked that you not and you did.

whiny.jpgwhiny.jpg
#4379 9 years ago

It is simply beyond amazing to me how someone at PPS could take what is the BEST DAMN NEWS SINCE MMr WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED and actually turn it into a negative thing because he doesn't want pictures posted of THE BEST DAMN NEWS (MMr on the line) posted on Pinside!

#4380 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

yep, most likely. I post info on pinside, I don't restrict who can register on PPS forum (even the haters are ok as long as they are not doing that on the pps forum).

That being said, the games look fantastic!!!!!
Way to go Rick and congrats to all the new owners to be!!

#4381 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Just post them everywhere.. it's about people seeing and buying the product; it's not rocket science..

Looking forward seeing more pictures of MMR on pinside!

@Aurich: Thanks!!!

#4382 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

No surprise there...go cry in your hundred dollar bills that have started to ruin this hobby imo

#4383 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Because I understand copyright law when it comes to the fair use of imagery, so please don't try and bully me. As I told you, take it up with Robin, this isn't your forum and you have no authority over me here.

Jack did the same thing to me (with no legal basis to be clear), and looked like an ass for it, but Robin caved to his wishes, I'm sure he'll do it for you too.

But I want to hear the rules from the people who run the site, not you. It's nothing personal, even if you're being ridiculous and trying your hardest to take your moment of victory and still find a way to make people sour. Seems silly, I say congrats on reaching the end of a lot of hard work.

#4384 9 years ago

PPS taking a power trip over copyright again?

Stop the presses.

#4385 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I know and can't blame you at all.

#4386 9 years ago

>Seems silly, I say congrats on reaching the end of a lot of hard work.

In the interest of staying positive, ditto on the congrats. I'm really looking forward to getting my machine even with the baby poop colored gold trim. I think its going to look just fine on location.

#4387 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Why wouldn't you want the pictures posted here? There's nothing top secret in them and you should proudly want everyone to see this accomplishment! It's not like you posted Gary Stern's nude iCloud pics

#4388 9 years ago

It's not that you CAN'T do something. He asked not to do it. Just respect.

#4389 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

wow.....wow lolololol

#4390 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Sh*t his pants and said that's what color we're selling!??!

One's Opinion^^^^

I chose one rail gold, one rail black and lockdown bar classic silver that way I can say I have every color....

#4391 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why wouldn't you want the pictures posted here? There's nothing top secret in them and you should proudly want everyone to see this accomplishment!

Same, and congrats to Rick /PPS / Stern / whoever is involved. I am happy to see these pictures too.

Quoted from Rarehero:

It's not like you posted Gary Stern's nude iCloud pics

I should definitively create an account on that PPS forum then

#4392 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I'm dictating ...

You haven't learned anything about public relations and customer communications during this project, have you?

#4393 9 years ago

I'd like to hear an explanation for why he only wants the photos on the PPS forum. Is it like Google+ and he wants to force people to sign up? Oh boy, another empty forum.

#4394 9 years ago

Post deleted.

Apparently considered a personal attack by the moderators.

My apologies to anyone that saw it that way.

#4395 9 years ago

...I'm starting to realize why half of Pinside has you on Ignore

#4396 9 years ago

who are you talking to ?

Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 11.23.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-04 at 11.23.41 AM.png

#4398 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Hard to respect stupidity.

I guess that explains why you get no respect around here.

#4400 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It's not that you CAN'T do something. He asked not to do it. Just respect.

This is where we discuss pinball. This is where the bulk of the buyers already are and have been from the beginning. So no, I'm not going to listen to this ridiculous notion that we're not going to share the pics here. If Robin wants to not allow it then fine, I'll respect his decision, but he needs to make it clear that posting photos here isn't allowed.

I can't believe we're even having this conversation, it's just silly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.99
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production/page/88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.