image-86.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-575.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-880.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-191.jpg
image-811.jpg

There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 111.
#3651 9 years ago

last one I promise

worst-batman-costume-fat-batman.jpgworst-batman-costume-fat-batman.jpg
#3652 9 years ago

In honor of JFH I changed my Mr Potatohead.

#3653 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

MMR updates in real time? That's actually pretty funny ...
It is a little surprising to see no pictures from the line yet - I am someone surprised by the tone deafness of CGs apparent lack attention to the hundreds of customers waiting for tangible evidence of production being under way after do many false starts.

I feel the same way considering paying in full back in July.I wouldn't say your doom n gloom at all .Posting a few pics gets customers excited and if anything else sell more pinballs ?

#3654 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

batman11-e1342484856957.png 351 KB

Is that Glenn Danzig?

#3655 9 years ago

I wonder where original mm prices would be right now if this thread never happened?

#3656 9 years ago

Not as low as they are going to be once these start shipping.

#3657 9 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I feel the same way considering paying in full back in July.I wouldn't say your doom n gloom at all .Posting a few pics gets customers excited and if anything else sell more pinballs ?

At least somebody gets it.

I suspect none of my new-found "Bat-fans" have ever been involved in marketing or product development.

#3658 9 years ago

I have, and while it would be nice let's not forget that CGC is a wholesale supplier, and stern is just manufacturing. I believe we will see pics soon posts it next week. But I'm not going to worried about it. It's getting done and by trusted companies in the business.

#3659 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I wonder where original mm prices would be right now if this thread never happened?

Quoted from S37VEN:

Not as low as they are going to be once these start shipping.

You know what else is going lower in price??? Your MMR the second you open the box.

#3661 9 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

I have, and while it would be nice let's not forget that CGC is a wholesale supplier

Which is exactly why they are "tone deaf" to the demands of a retail market. MMR started off and was announced as a PPS machine developed by CG. It wasn't until things started deviating from the original schedule that it became a CG game licensed by PPS.

I doubt CG ever expected to deal with customers directly when this all started so it's not a surprise that they didn't, but they should certainly understand the differences in market expectations by now.

#3662 9 years ago

I believe the rep handling this for CGC hqs mentions he would try and get photos either fri or this weekend. if I lived out there I'd be the first to help out with this type of thing (done it plenty of times fo other companies)

#3663 9 years ago

Gotham is sleeping Batman. You should too.

#3664 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Gotham is sleeping Batman. You should too.

You obviously don't know anything about Batman.

#3665 9 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

1-funny-fat-batman-wheelchair-sc... 28 KB

JFH: Thank you for being there for us (24/7) during the past year, you are our hero....

#3666 9 years ago
#3667 9 years ago

And...this thread has become useless.

#3668 9 years ago

image-380.jpgimage-380.jpg

#3669 9 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

JFH: Thank you for being there for us (24/7) during the past year, you are our hero....

Are you telling me I shouldn't have ignored him? I'm now worried what I might have missed.

#3670 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You say that as though this was a recent occurrence.

#3671 9 years ago

^^ that

#3672 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Noone knows what you're talking about.

#3673 9 years ago

Yeah. Where the heck is our daily Noone pic?

#3674 9 years ago
#3675 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

th-493.jpeg 11 KB

Who the heck is that guy?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3676 9 years ago
#3677 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You say that as though this was a recent occurrence.

#3679 9 years ago
#3680 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Who the heck is that guy?

Noone.jpgNoone.jpg

#3681 9 years ago

WWND
(What Would Noone Do?)

#3682 9 years ago
#3683 9 years ago

A Noone selfie! Nice pull Odin!

#3684 9 years ago

ummm, so what is the update? When will they start shipping? Has the price changed?

Any estimations?

#3685 9 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

ummm, so what is the update? When will they start shipping? Has the price changed?
Any estimations?

We were supposed to get pics from the production line this weekend, but nothing so far.

#3686 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

We were supposed to get pics from the production line this weekend, but nothing so far.

And I bet you've been refreshing this thread all weekend to point out some star post or something is off by a mm (pun intended) and that the original is better.

#3687 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

And I bet you've been refreshing this thread all weekend to point out some star post or something is off by a mm (pun intended) and that the original is better.

Sorry, I've never been one that believed an original is necessarily better. Both MM and MMR have their pros and cons. Whether that list changes after MMRs are up and running in game rooms remains to be seen.

#3688 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I think you'd be surprised what most MM owners paid for their game. Most of us got the game really early for our collections and paid nowhere near what the remakes are going for.

With the exception of CC and MB, a remake will actually make most original games more valuable.

I'm personally excited for those about to get their MMRE!

#3689 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I think you'd be surprised what most MM owners paid for their game. Most of us got the game really early for our collections and paid nowhere near what the remakes are going for.

Not really relevant ... I mean yeah 10 years ago MM prices were different, congrats. But before MMR was announced, original games were up to like $18k for nice restored ones if I recall correctly. MMR has caused them to go way down since.

Quoted from MikeHogue:

With the exception of CC and MB, a remake will actually make most original games more valuable.

Errr, how do you figure?

#3690 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Please quote where you read this at.

#3691 9 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

Moot now, as Doug's weekend update wasn't made public.

#3692 9 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

JFH can't because he made it up. Doug never said that he would be providing pics of the production line over the weekend -- just that he would provide an update.

#3693 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Doug never said that he would be providing pics of the production line over the weekend -- just that he would provide an update.

You are correct - Doug did not say in his post that he would provide pictures. The pictures comment was in another post. I didn't make anything up. Again, it's all moot since we didn't get a weekend update anyway - with or without pictures.

If some of you guys spent half the effort you do on trying to razz me on holding PPS/CG accountable, maybe there would be more actual updates in this thread.

#3694 9 years ago

Jfh, just so we are clear. You aren't even in on MMr right? What is your over the top, ridiculous obsession about?

#3695 9 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Jfh, just so we are clear. You aren't even in on MMr right?

My interest in the project has been pretty well documented in the MMR threads since Expo 13. If you (or anyone else) would like to discuss further, feel free to PM me.

#3696 9 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Jfh, just so we are clear. You aren't even in on MMr right? What is your over the top, ridiculous obsession about?

hehehe....
i need a bigger monitor... your avatar looks like a half-tatood booty
i had to zoom in. time for coffee (and some glasses)...

#3697 9 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

Is that Glenn Danzig?

No but this is....

danzig.jpgdanzig.jpg
#3698 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

No but this is....

danzig.jpg 40 KB

MOOOTHERRRRR, I picked up the cat litter.

#3699 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

My interest in the project has been pretty well documented in the MMR threads since Expo 13. If you (or anyone else) would like to discuss further, feel free to PM me.

No no no, you are suposed to ask them to call you to discuss in person. Have you not learned anything from MMr

#3700 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

No but this is....

danzig.jpg 40 KB

That batman picture reminded me of this picture. I truly think it's him in the batman outfit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs
Armor and blades
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 85.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
There are 5,504 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-on-mmr-production/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.