Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpeg

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Last I heard, it was a couple of weeks. That might have been a week ago. Anybody hear any scuttlebutt?

#2 4 years ago

Hadn't heard anything since last week when they were "on the line" with the international shipments going out first. I was hoping to get mine before Thanksgiving but looking slimmer and slimmer chance that happens.

#3 4 years ago

I called my distributor earlier this week and he said "end of this month." It seems they are running about a month behind the initial estimates.

#4 4 years ago

Thay seen to always run about a month or more late, I know kiss le was over a month late

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Thay seen to always run about a month or more late, I know kiss le was over a month late
I also want my new game as much as others but it is nice to have something to look forward to,

#6 4 years ago

I heard late Dec from another distributor... running behind. I also have a LE on order.

#7 4 years ago

Starting to get old waiting. Hoping there is some word next week.

#8 4 years ago

Hopefully they are making sure these machines are "just right" before they are ready to ship.

#9 4 years ago

Be nice it they updated the code one more time before they ship too. Hoping they have code for upper "mini" playfield. Looks too big to call mini.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from AJ51:

Starting to get old waiting. Hoping there is some word next week.

You should order a Hobbit and get a perspective. I was in on that for two years.

#11 4 years ago

Ha! Good point. Might look at a Hobbit when they come out. Been reading they could hit line soon. Been in on Got LE about a week after announced. My impatience does not even make the radar compared to those who are waiting for a Hobbit.

#12 4 years ago

I've been waiting for my LE. Often the "first truck" gets sent to Canada, but still nothing here yet.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I've been waiting for my LE. Often the "first truck" gets sent to Canada, but still nothing here yet.

I thought that since we get international games (yellow tournament button on front) that we get the ours after the Aussie and Europe games are shipped out. Luckily our delivery is a lot closer.

I could be wrong, but I agree that Canadians will be some of the first ones with their games.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I thought that since we get international games (yellow tournament button on front) that we get the ours after the Aussie and Europe games are shipped out. Luckily our delivery is a lot closer.
I could be wrong, but I agree that Canadians will be some of the first ones with their games.

dunno, all I know was last year I was the first Pinsider to get TWD LE. Possibly the overseas ones are "shipped" but since Chicago to Toronto is only a 12 hour truck drive they land here first (the first truck).

I'm only a 10 minute drive from Playdium and I work from home so once the phone call comes in I'll have the game very quickly after.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

all I know was last year I was the first Pinsider to get TWD LE.

Good to know. I should be one of the first with a GoT premium. I'm still hoping for before Christmas, but it looks like their a couple weeks behind. I thought that Le's would be getting played already.

Quoted from AJ51:

Be nice it they updated the code one more time before they ship too. Hoping they have code for upper "mini" playfield. Looks too big to call mini.

I also hope for a code update or two before I get mine.

#16 4 years ago

Just spoke to my Distributor, latest from Stern, delayed until early to mid December for domestic LE shipments.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Just spoke to my Distributor, latest from Stern, delayed until early to mid December for domestic LE shipments.

Ugh, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Premium if they were ready for delivery today...but if the LE's are delayed till mid December the premiums could be mid to late January I'm guessing...

#18 4 years ago

LE - how about the pro - can't even get that yet!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ugh, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Premium if they were ready for delivery today...but if the LE's are delayed till mid December the premiums could be mid to late January I'm guessing...

So put a deposit down then you are in, whats the diff?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm waiting on one as well. No big deal though. It will get here when it gets here.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So put a deposit down then you are in, whats the diff?

Not sure if I want to wait till possibly late January to get the game. Something else may come along.

#23 4 years ago

I wonder if the pro has sold more than expected, or if there's another reason for the delay in production.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I wonder if the pro has sold more than expected, or if there's another reason for the delay in production.

I think the pro has sold well. But that's my opinion.

Rob

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Yup been waiting three weeks.

Something is up. For all the production capability we can't get games by Stern or CGC out of that plant.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not sure if I want to wait till possibly late January to get the game. Something else may come along.

With the holidays up the next month and a half is going to fly by then Bam! Your new Got is on your doorstep!

#28 4 years ago

I heard Pros were to hit the line tomorrow but that there was a possibility that may be delayed. Kinda seems like they are working out the kinks in the new factory.

#29 4 years ago

Odd that we saw photos of LEs weeks ago and not one reported delivery.

#30 4 years ago

Just goes to show that pinball is pinball. Even Stern can't reliably get games out the door, and they're the best at it so far.

I wish I knew someone in on an LE or Premium, I'd come play it.

#31 4 years ago

I also heard December for shipping. Sounds like there is a demand which is good. But not really crazy about the extended wait. I was contacted before Expo that the L.E.'s 'may' ship around Expo. Think I might have had my leg pulled a bit.

#32 4 years ago

I am sure it is supplier issues. They are probably waiting for parts to build the games.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I am sure it is supplier issues. They are probably waiting for parts to build the games.

You would be correct!

#34 4 years ago

Anyone know how many were made or shipped out?

#35 4 years ago

I was told first week in December for mine.

#36 4 years ago

I switched my LE to a premium, then the premium to the pro. Now the pro will be here this week!

#37 4 years ago

I was told today they should start shipping end of November into December. So excited for this one!

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just goes to show that pinball is pinball. Even Stern can't reliably get games out the door, and they're the best at it so far.
I wish I knew someone in on an LE or Premium, I'd come play it.

Happy for you to pop over for a game. I'm told first week of December for the LE. So long as the boat sails swiftly.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Happy for you to pop over for a game. I'm told first week of December for the LE. So long as the boat sails swiftly.

Thanks! I did get an offer that doesn't involve an intercontinental flight already though.

#40 4 years ago

I heard that the games for my distributor are shipping this week to europe, so I think we will have them here around the 15.12..
I hope we will see more videos of this game in action with new code.

#41 4 years ago

No LEs by Thanksgiving? What will we have to be thankful for?

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

No LEs by Thanksgiving? What will we have to be thankful for?

That we can live our lives freely in America. Look around and see how blessed we are to be here. Give thanks if you see fit. If not, bite me dough boys.

#43 4 years ago

I guess I need to work on my sarcasm.

#44 4 years ago

I got it. It's was funny!

#45 4 years ago

Knowing my luck, mine will arrive December 17th.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

I guess I need to work on my sarcasm.

No doubt.

#47 4 years ago

Has anyone from Canada 'Got' word that their L.E. will be shipping? Rumor is the domestics will start to ship in a couple of weeks.
Glad to see another code update.

#48 4 years ago

My distributor told me early December.

#49 4 years ago

We heard December today from a distributor as well.
Not guaranteed, just best estimate.

1 week later
#50 4 years ago

I just got emailed that my LE is at the distributors waiting for pickup. I am going to try to get it tonight.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Machine - For Sale
San Marcos, CA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside