View topic image gallery

image.jpg
internet-tough-guy[1].jpg
image-899.jpg
THNDRFUCK02.JPG
know_how_to_party_waynes_world.gif
image-578.jpg
tbl subway.JPG
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Any new info about it from Dutch Pinball Open? Any updates in code? Could someone post new videos or something about this game?

Thanks in advance!

#2 9 years ago

Also waiting for new infos/pics/videos from DPO..

TIA.

#3 9 years ago

Pictures of the DPO are available on the NFV facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/nfvpinball/photos_stream

more pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nestje/sets/72157646755585243/

Local and national TV came along:

http://www.sbs6.nl/video/2LbYt37AHtXX/hart-van-nederland-late-editie (from 13 min 20 sec)
(don't know if this is watchable from outside of the Netherlands though)

#5 9 years ago

"Video blocked by SME etc..."

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

» YouTube video
Does this one work for you?

Gets the same SME message

#8 9 years ago

^^^^^^

Like he said

#9 9 years ago

Aha, I see.
It's a copyright issue with YouTube due to the Bob Dylan song :-S

#10 9 years ago

Thanks for the pics and vids from the DPO.
Keep the updates coming. I can't get enough of this great machine!

#11 9 years ago

Ugh, stupid copyright crap. That song is licensed for that purpose you assholes!

#12 9 years ago

Just got the e-mail from Phil...

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Just got the e-mail from Phil...

Phils the guy that convinced me to jump in : (

Well him and the cut Lebowsky chick.

#14 9 years ago

There it is! No sound, but better than nothing

#15 9 years ago

It has some weak ass flippers, there is your update. Love shooting the right ramp without enough power that it drains right down the middle. So fun!

Edit-Issue is being worked on, probably wont be an issue once production begins.

#16 9 years ago

Mail from Phil:

To the VIPs,

As of November 1, I have decided to part ways with Dutch Pinball. I made this decision for for personal reasons, and not because of health issues.

As many of you know, I have been a professor of Marketing and a Marketing Consultant for the majority of my adult life, working in the US Military, with the Swiss Government and for many for profit companies and not-for-profit organizations. But the hardest, most creative, and probably the most fucked up job has been here, with you.

You pushed me to set the bar high, but your encouraging words and emails of support after each campaign made the challenge that much more rewarding.

Thank you

So who will replace Phil? Any contact?

#18 9 years ago

Everybody get the New Shit Newsletter !
Who's going to the VIP party planned for December in NYC?

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Hell yeah!

#20 9 years ago

I'm in.

Quoted from Nilroc:

Everybody get the New Shit Newsletter !

#21 9 years ago

NYC.........dios mio mon...working out arrangements today...

#22 9 years ago

here are a few pictures from the DP FP page....adding Text from the page...

R&D sneak preview.
To eliminate the ball jams we suffered with the 3D printed subways in our prototypes we engineered a new prototype subway. Here you can see two pictures of the unfolded subway and the subway installed on the bottom of the playfield. So no more ball jams!

tbl subway.JPGtbl subway.JPG
#23 9 years ago

Saw that yesterday and seemed pretty cool to cut out the subway and just fold up the flaps. Wonder if this is standard whitewood practice these days or something they thought up. As long as the metal was thick enough not to deform over time I don't see why it would just be the prototype method honestly... Seems fine for production as well.. With the added benefit that you might be able to keep the subway cleaner by being able to blow it out with some air duster without dismantling?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

To eliminate the ball jams we suffered with the 3D printed subways in our prototypes we engineered a new prototype subway.

******So no more log jams!******

tbl subway.JPG 46 KB

This release will end up being THE Greatest Pin of all time based on theme integration, complete game code, overall customer service, high quality/ fit n finish, innovation (more goodies we have not seen yet , a carpet pissers wet dream, the DP rug and last but not least the VIP parties!

image-578.jpgimage-578.jpg

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

and last but not least the VIP parties!

I'm in just for the Parties....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

They had me at "free t shirt."

#27 9 years ago

Cool Burningman,
I will be there for Friday night.

#28 9 years ago

Im going to NYC...!!!!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

know_how_to_party_waynes_world.gifknow_how_to_party_waynes_world.gif
#30 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Cool Burningman,
I will be there for Friday night.

I'll be in touch...I am checking the schedule for one night next week and we can meet up.

#32 9 years ago

That fold up subway (laser cut I assume) is very clever, I dig that a lot.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

NYC? They need to do a VIP here in AK!

My vote is for a party at PDXMonkey's in the Spring....I've never been to Portland.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

My vote is for a party at PDXMonkey's in the Spring....I've never been to Portland.

And I am a huge Portlandia fan!

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

And I am a huge Portlandia fan!

My hometown.

#36 9 years ago

I'm psyched to welcome people to the growing NYC pinball scene. I hope Molly comes.

#37 9 years ago

What are the deets on the NYC VIP party? That's one I might be able to convince Mrs. RTR to attend...

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I'll be throwing a party in Baltimore for all the urban acheivers when my TBL arrives. I'll also be donating a portion of the proceeds to the childrens to add to that 25 bucks.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

I'm psyched to welcome people to the growing NYC pinball scene. I hope Molly comes.

See ya soon!

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I'm in!

#41 9 years ago

Dannylite you don't own a bar/rest in balt??

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

Looking forward to seeing you again Pinaholic...

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

What are the deets on the NYC VIP party? That's one I might be able to convince Mrs. RTR to attend...

In the last NSN it looks like they will be sending out more details later on.....

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from cyclone1234:

Dannylite you don't own a bar/rest in balt??

Yea that's me.

#45 9 years ago

Which one?

I grew up in Baltimore. A staple of the Old Club Charles, 8x10 and Cats Eye scene back in the day.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Which one?
I grew up in Baltimore. A staple of the Old Club Charles, 8x10 and Cats Eye scene back in the day.

No shit me too. Especially club chuck in the mid nineties. Old rendezvous and memory lane as well. I started Holy Frijoles and then Rocket to Venus. I still own frijoles. Rocket not so much anymore. Im looking to unleash an army of classic pins from my baltimore heydays within the next year at frijoles. Including one that would have fit right in but I'm glad it wasn't made till now, TBL.

#47 9 years ago

lol, I bet we know each other. I hung out mostly with Bob North. Worked the door at the parrot club when Roe bartended. help build the upper part of Club Chuck. Lots of extra late activities with Dickie at 8x10.
Of course there was also the whole marble bar seen, Adolph and Val, Roger etc...
Will have to come up to your place for the party ; )

Dave O.

#48 9 years ago

Hey Dannylite. We so need some more pin action in Baltimore. I'm certainly willing to help get the pin scene setup if you need it. I have a bag of tools and do a lot restoration work. I'm downtown but frequent Hampden regularly. I mean, I have to go to the Wine Source to keep the wife stocked up.

Quoted from dannylite:

No shit me too. Especially club chuck in the mid nineties. Old rendezvous and memory lane as well. I started Holy Frijoles and then Rocket to Venus. I still own frijoles. Rocket not so much anymore. Im looking to unleash an army of classic pins from my baltimore heydays within the next year at frijoles. Including one that would have fit right in but I'm glad it wasn't made till now, TBL.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

lol, I bet we know each other. I hung out mostly with Bob North. Worked the door at the parrot club when Roe bartended. help build the upper part of Club Chuck. Lots of extra late activities with Dickie at 8x10.
Of course there was also the whole marble bar seen, Adolph and Val, Roger etc...
Will have to come up to your place for the party ; )
Dave O.

Right on. Marble bar was before my time in bmore but I did do some urban spelunking at 4am in the congress. We were searching for the tunnels and bathhouses. Took a bizlion bricks off of a steel plate and climbed down some pipes and ended up in the bathroom of the marble bar. Great night.

Quoted from Superchicken:

Hey Dannylite. We so need some more pin action in Baltimore. I'm certainly willing to help get the pin scene setup if you need it. I have a bag of tools and do a lot restoration work. I'm downtown but frequent Hampden regularly. I mean, I have to go to the Wine Source to keep the wife stocked up.

Let's talk and work on a TBL release party. I'm also down with having a party with my existing pins in Dannyland first but we'd need to have a shot first of course. Send me a pm so we can stop airing our dirty undies.

#50 9 years ago

My favorite scene in the movie is where he spills his beer and drops his roach and then crashes the car. Is that scene referenced in the pinball? If it is, I'm signing up right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-update-about-the-big-lebowski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.