Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Tomass
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16184535623542002379706661025077 (resized).jpg
    1618453532878831817036263678647 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roamin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 2 years ago

I simply put a lot of heat on a pin, put pressure on it, when it moves a bit, I pull on the pin from the component side, pulling it through the melted solder and partly melted plastic. Once they are all out, the plastic might be a little stuck by the pulled solder from the pins but can easily be pryed off. Then just cleaning the pads finishes the job. I never try to remove the whole connector at once, too time consuming.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roamin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-tricks-to-system-7-header-pins?tu=Roamin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.