Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smokedog
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sub.jpg
    Capture.JPG
    image-958.jpg
    image-429.jpg
    image-990.jpg
    image-185.jpg
    image-374.jpg
    image-642.jpg
    image-645.jpg
    Omnia-6EXi-audio-processor-front.jpg
    IMG_20140620_090212882.jpg
    thats what she said.jpg
    sub.jpg
    560b-run-tap-connector-ul-approved.jpg
    Phase-Cancellation.jpg
    sub-sandwich.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nudgefree.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

I know this isn't an a/v thread for home theaters, but while we're talking subs, any of you guys have experience with the BIC F12 or Polk PSW505? Just reading the reviews on Amazon, seems the BIC does better below 30hz.
    I'm just looking to upgrade my home system for around $200., I already have a PSW10 and a Sony 8" on my home theater and want to replace the Sony, then I can use it for a pin.

I advise you go with the nicer looking BIC H-100 for $230 shipped on ebay. I'm running four of the H-100's for my pinball machines through 4x1 audio mixers (4x4, Kool-aid man says "Oh yeah!") but had started by getting two for my home theater. Same as you I upgraded and in my case moved the BIC's to the arcade. Be advised that if you want lowest of low frequencies with oomph, $500 is really the entry point. However the BIC does a nice job and the great thing about the BIC is it also works well with music. If you want more power for your space later, you can always add a second one (two subs is what I recommend for all home theaters).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nudgefree.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-subs-on-sale?tu=nudgefree and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.