(Topic ID: 96905)

Any slot machine techs in SE Wisconsin , Northern IL on Pinside ?

By trilogybeer

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Foo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I'm looking for a slot machine tech in southern Wisconsin or Northern IL . A gentleman that I have done work on his pinball machines is looking for someone to repair his slot machine . I do not want to do this as I have no experience with slot machines . The crank arm broke off , the bolt that held it on snapped . I did drill and tap the arm where the bolt was snapped off at . But to replace the arm some of the mechs need to be removed and I assume some of them are out of place . The slot machine is Bang Tails Winter Book by H.C. Evans & co 1946 . Anyone that could work on this please pm me .
    Thank you
    Doug

#2 9 years ago

Harvs can work on those, the guy I shopped his JudgeDredd. He is in Kenosha area....

edit---I just pm'd him the link to this thread

#3 9 years ago

Yo! - I do work on machines, but the older slots are a totally different beast then the newer. I do have a few buddies that I will call, will update asap!

Harvs

#4 9 years ago

Thanks Harvs , Let me know . I have been looking for a while for someone to work on this for him , Its just not something I have the knowledge to do , and others I have talked to said it could be time consuming and do not even want to take a look at it . The slot machine is located in Fontana and he would like to get the game working again . He has money and is willing to pay a fair amount to get it fixed , But I have been unable to find anyone to even look at it for him and even just give him a rough estimate on how much to fix it .

#5 9 years ago

Shoot Paul Reno a pm. Wisconsinpinball here on Pinside.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-slot-machine-techs-in-se-wisconsin-northern-il-on-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.