(Topic ID: 263974)

Any show cancellation specials out there?

By JoeHog

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I had a plan heading into the TPF to buy a machine or two. Love the ability to pick up a new or used machine and actually see what I'm buying. But with the cancelled show.....I still want a NIB.

Anyone offering any discounts to move a few unit that was going to sell at the festival?

#2 4 years ago

New Machines are going to be restricted, because they were not shown at the show they will not be eligible for the discount probably. Unless the manufacturers adjust the rules. What games were you thinking of?

#3 4 years ago

Any show was cancelled so we didn’t get to announce our new game there so we’re announcing it now announcements?

#4 4 years ago

I was going to have a new one brought to me at the show to avoid the shipping. I was also going to pick one up in the $3000 to $4000 used range. Was wanting a BBHp or comparable.

#5 4 years ago

In Arkansas there is really no place to buy a pinball machine. Thats about the only thing that sucks.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Any show was cancelled so we didn’t get to announce our new game there so we’re announcing it now announcements?

My understanding was Stern, JJP and CGC were not going to announce anything

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

My understanding was Stern, JJP and CGC were not going to announce anything

Nobody?!

#8 4 years ago

American was going to show hot wheels and maybe Deeproot?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-show-cancellation-specials-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.