2790E18D-3112-4CFC-AB67-6ED1C2DAC8BB (resized).jpeg
CB8A75C8-BFA1-45B2-872F-FFB0BA4B13A9 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230415_143240111 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230415_205100473 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230415_205634213 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #209 Replacement Shooter Lane Ball Gate by Cliffy Posted by Cliffy (8 years ago)

Post #391 Link to IPDB for manual / schematics. Posted by frunch (6 years ago)

Post #512 Link for guide to wiring in new rectifier board. Posted by Chalkey (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

Yeah great game for sure. Love the 4 flipper frenzy and the wave crashing background sound. Although, when you wind it up you don't hear the background sound with all the point scoring going on. Then you are treated to the smooth escalating bonus count down at the end of the ball that lets everyone know you kicked some ass!

#44 10 years ago

Damn Bill! That Dragon Fist and Stingray look awesome! Can't wait to come down and play them!

1 year later
#123 8 years ago

Tonight's episode of Falling Skies had a Seawitch in it, cab looked pristine. Hal was being held prisoner and was simply tied up around one of the front legs. Yeah....like that would prevent any of US from escaping.

3 weeks later
#148 8 years ago
Quoted from DayDay:

Anyone else take their outlane posts out?

No but I need to do something. It drains far too infrequently.

5 months later
#251 8 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Can a fellow Seawitch owner confirm if there is a wire (blue?) in position # 3 & 7 on J1 of the power supply??

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-some-help-with-my-stern-rectifier-board

Pic in post #12. It's from a Stars, but the pinout is the same. On my Seawitch, however, the red and white wires are split into two pins each, but the blue wire is one single pin.

#256 8 years ago

I hope John's doing OK. I remember last winter was pretty rough on him.

1 year later
#341 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Since the Seawitch thread is getting some love, I have a question.
As far as I know, the Seawitch skill shot is to drop the ball into the open area at the top of the play field. If this the skill shot, I don't get it, since making this center-top shot does not give you any extra points and offer any kind of favor for making the shot, that I am aware of.
So I find myself asking, "What is the point with this shot?"
Anybody? Thoughts?

I think it just gives you the opportunity to collect the Riptide value from the pop bumpers. Adds more noise too, and Seawitch is all about noise and excitement.

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

If you want to build one from scratch, this is the hardest piece to find. It's easy to say "Buy a complete one for $1,500", but it is hard to find one in today's market.
With the populated playfield acquired, it's only a matter of time before the other pieces fall into place. Sure, it's a long route, but you can at least get a working Seawitch at the end of the journey.
Marcus

Yep, start with a Meteor or other "common" MPU-200 game, buy plastics and backglass which are still available, upgrade the displays to 7-digit and throw in the playfield.....instant Seawitch.

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Hey, what size locks does Seawitch use on the coin door & backbox?
Never had a classic Stern before, are they the standard 7/8"
(the pin is at my storage & I just have the boards at home)

Standard lock should be fine.

2 months later
#377 6 years ago

Yes, keep the resistors in place or adjust the EOS switch to open earlier to reduce power.

7 months later
#403 6 years ago

Looking good!

2 years later
#907 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Thanks. Having finished the pop caps, the apron has moved up a notch on the project list.
More than happy to share the stencil with you or anyone else who wants to give airbrushing a try.

I’ll send you a PM for the stencil too. It should also work for Star Gazer caps.

1 month later
#949 3 years ago

I think polishing is important. The oxidized metal acts like sandpaper and can prevent smooth operation of the drops.

7 months later
#1034 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Hey Seawitch owners, I just bought a Seawitch and I’m in the process of fixing her up. I see two plastic sets available. One is digitally printed and the other is a legacy silkscreen version. Which one looks better in person? I’ve heard that the silkscreen version is brighter but that’s from the vendors trying to sell them. I’m looking for owner feedback.
Thanks in advance.

Check out the blue on the plastics. There’s blue on the CPR plastics that should be white.

BD5579B4-F921-404D-9E4D-599614E6BFB4 (resized).jpegBD5579B4-F921-404D-9E4D-599614E6BFB4 (resized).jpeg
8 months later
#1216 2 years ago

Those look sharp!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clermont, FL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-seawitch-fans-on-pinside?tu=dothedoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.