2790E18D-3112-4CFC-AB67-6ED1C2DAC8BB (resized).jpeg
CB8A75C8-BFA1-45B2-872F-FFB0BA4B13A9 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230415_143240111 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230415_205100473 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230415_205634213 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #209 Replacement Shooter Lane Ball Gate by Cliffy Posted by Cliffy (8 years ago)

Post #391 Link to IPDB for manual / schematics. Posted by frunch (6 years ago)

Post #512 Link for guide to wiring in new rectifier board. Posted by Chalkey (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aberdeentp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

Hope they make a repro playfield.

John is, as well as a Star Gazer, though the cutoff date for preorders is August 31st, so contact him asap if you want one. I really like the Seawitch and all my classic Sterns, but still a gaping hole in my collection is Star Gazer, but ordering the playfield and backglass so I'll have on hand when I finally find one.

greatwichjohn

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

I have one of his Nine Ball backglasses. It looks nice, but the colors are not near as rich as my original. I was hoping CPR would do one, but if John is doing it, I'm guessing they probably won't. Is he only making a small run? Or will they be available going forward?

From what he told me the cutoff date to order is September 1st, so he's probably only making the amount he has backorders for plus a few extra I would presume. I'll have to do a close comparison of his nine ball backglass and my original to see if I see what you do.

Speaking of which, to Dirty South, if you like this game you should really like other Sterns and Nine Ball is a great one to look out for, of all the classic Sterns I put more games on this than any other, Meteor probably second and Quicksilver third then Seawitch, then Catacomb and I can't put the rest in order but like them all, but really need the Star Gazer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aberdeentp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-seawitch-fans-on-pinside?tu=aberdeentp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.