2790E18D-3112-4CFC-AB67-6ED1C2DAC8BB (resized).jpeg
CB8A75C8-BFA1-45B2-872F-FFB0BA4B13A9 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230415_143240111 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230415_205100473 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230415_205634213 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #209 Replacement Shooter Lane Ball Gate by Cliffy Posted by Cliffy (8 years ago)

Post #391 Link to IPDB for manual / schematics. Posted by frunch (6 years ago)

Post #512 Link for guide to wiring in new rectifier board. Posted by Chalkey (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

It's going to work. I got my metal ball guide built this afternoon. I have some fine tuning and clean up to do, but the guide will let you bang the upper right flipper for a clockwise orbit shot.
It is going to work !!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

If this works well you should contact cliffy or mantis and see it they will make a kit with the guide and the ramp.

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Hmmm. I think I will have to revisit this and post some photos. I will remove the spinner completely again and try and square everything up again. I'm hoping for success but last time I tried that there was no adjustment that I could make that would get the spinner to sit vertical. I may even try tall star posts again. I feel like I had to rely on the tension the spinner switch to assist in getting a vertical rest on the spinner. I will mess around again and see what I can come up with.

Spinner should always be adjusted at the arms on the spinner never by tension of the rod.
You should be able to remove the rod and still have the spinner sitting at any angle you want just with arm adjustments.
Also most adjustment can be made without removing spinner. Just use light pressure to bend the arms while mounted in game.
If done right you can have the bottom of the spinner angled very far back if yoh really wanted too.

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

That is what I was thinking but was not able to get that result the first time I had the spinner out. I will mess with it again and see if I can get it to rest perfectly out of the machine without the rod attached.

Call me tommorow if you want. ( later today)

1 week later
#632 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I found this Seawitch for sale in Tampa for $2300 on Craigslist Incase anyone is looking for one
tampa.craigslist.org link

Wow that's a good deal

3 weeks later
#640 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Both of my lower flippers are way to strong

Check the wiring on the transformer. If it's set for 115 change it to 120.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-seawitch-fans-on-pinside?tu=Mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.