Well, my Seawitch is coming along. Replaced all male headers on all of the boards, recapped sound board & solenoid driver, installed NVRAM, & re-pinned all plugs. Good thing I did the plugs, as I found this ...
Decided to give rebuilding my rectifier board a try & I think it turned out ok.
Cleaning up inside of head, replacing drilled out lock, putting in new board standoffs to replace the old brittle ones, clean ground contact areas, & replace several missing board mounting screws (grounds!).
Once this is complete I need to solder the wires to the back of the rectifier board & test my output voltages. If they look good then I will plug it all together & see where I stand.