(Topic ID: 249371)

Any recommendations for places near Fort Wayne or Indianapolis?

By Pinless

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by davijc02
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

In the Fort Wayne and Indianapolis area for a couple days and was wondering if anyone had locations they’d recommend.

Thanks in advance for any help!

#2 4 years ago

Wizards world in Fort Wayne. 75 machines or so of well maintained games. Loads of new titles as well as some good older games.

Tappers in Indy would be another good spot to check out.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Wizards world in Fort Wayne. 75 machines or so of well maintained games. Loads of new titles as well as some good older games.

Wow, they both sound awesome! Thanks for the info.

#4 4 years ago

Not a problem if you need any other recommendations while you are here let me know.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

In the Fort Wayne and Indianapolis area for a couple days and was wondering if anyone had locations they’d recommend.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

I’m not sure if Lafayette is too out of your way, but I would HIGHLY recommend Main Street Amusements and North End Pub. Lots of games in awesome shape between the two places and Kirby’s next door to Main Street has some awesome food.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

I’m not sure if Lafayette is too out of your way, but I would HIGHLY recommend Main Street Amusements and North End Pub. Lots of games in awesome shape between the two places and Kirby’s next door to Main Street has some awesome food.

It looks like it’s a little too far out of the way for this trip, but I’ll keep it on my radar in case I’m ever going though there next time. Thanks!

#7 4 years ago

Ditto on Wizards World (aka Fort Wayne Pinball) and Main Street in Lafayette. Fort Wayne pinball is rated Top 10.

Also, if you are in the mood for some good brews, check out FW Pinball (FWpinball.com). A fellow Pinsider who has decent games at some good brewski places around Ft. Wayne. FloydsArcade is another spot (https://www.facebook.com/FloydsArcadeandPinball/) if you want a mix of pins and arcade games.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

I hit up both Wizards World and Tappers. Great locations! Thanks for the info.

I’ve never had the chance to play CCC until I went to Wizards World. They had a great lineup.

Tappers also had a great lineup. From WW to TZ all of the games were in great shape and played well. Free play on retro arcade games and 50 cents to $1 pinball.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

I hit up both Wizards World and Tappers. Great locations! Thanks for the info.
    I’ve never had the chance to play CCC until I went to Wizards World. They had a great lineup.
    Tappers also had a great lineup. From WW to TZ all of the games were in great shape and played well. Free play on retro arcade games and 50 cents to $1 pinball.

Wizards world is truly awesome. I’m fortunate to live 5 minutes from it. The owner Mike and all the staff do a great job of ensuring all the machines are playing correctly.

New games are constantly added and they have grown tournament pinball in the area.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-recommendations-for-places-near-fort-wayne-or-indianapolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.